ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Expert Guitar Hero Players in Australia... (Queensland?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L.Strike  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big congratulations to you Twilight, if you really think about it, you're one of, if not, ARE the best Guitar Hero player in Australia, that's out of 20 MILLION PEOPLE!!

Good luck at the the international play-offs, it would be super cool if you met Lo7 and played against him, it sure would be a tough match! You have record some videos while you're there though mate, I'd love to watch them.

Good luck and best wishes for when the tournament comes around.
steve028  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i finally got 750k on all nightmare long : ) took like 10 runs i managed to get 761k. i was so happy.

and twilight all i can say is WELL DONE, its so awesome to even be talking to you, i have no doubt ur top 3 in australia. and i hope only for you to bring back the gold in germany, make us proud : )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwilightNights wrote:
When I got there, I met Alex again from WCG, he's an awesome dude so nobody give him shit.

Small world, I'm friends with him through Counter Strike before he moved on to organising the events rather than playing in them. :P

Good luck in Germany, do us proud!

Also, since I haven't posted in this thread before I guess I'll give you guys a general background. I'm Tim, 19 years old and I live on the Gold Coast literally 2 minutes away from psx. I own GH2, 80s and GH3 but I mostly play 2 followed by 80s, I don't really like GH3 and my LP is baaad. I have 28 FCs/31 100%s in GH2, 16 FCs in 80s and 27 FCs in GH3. I'm really looking forward to WT because I'd love to play drums and the charting sounds like it's become much better (my biggest issue with GH3).

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Hi!
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap someone made it into the WCG?! Wow! Congrats Twilight. Be sure to do our country proud!

And seeing as I haven't posted in this thread for a while, I may as well put my name and things up. I mainly play on hard guitar or expert bass (check my SHWiki page), and I live in Byron Bay (you'd probably know that if you've been trolling IRC lately.) Add me as CyberwasteFX on XBOX Live and we'll kick it.

And call me Justin pl0x? :P

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Thunderoo  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work man, after what shauny told us we knew whoever won the nationals would make it. Here's hoping that it's band v band on WT next year, could end up with some epic aussie bands. Good luck in your pool with ukog and lo7, and now you can't pull out the random songs like I did to you... :s.

Oh and i'm still kicking myself for choosing one in the final and quietly raging at the guitar for having sp go off in raining blood but meh so many other things went my way that it was a fluke I pushed you that far.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Lamb of Thunder
massi4h  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww but I wanted to meet Joe at Germany again. You had to beat him easily didn't you

Lol anyway, congrats heaps man (I was pretty sure you woulda won), can't wait to meet you over in Germany and far, good luck for your pool!
TwilightNights  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, thanks Thunder, and yeah, a few things may have gone your way, but my 6-point win in Stricken when we were mucking around playing was the highlight of the nationals for me

Just a little easy massi4h XD sorry. yeahhh... looking forward to getting my ass handed to me by ukog and Lo7, but meh.. we'll see what happens. Good luck in your group too against witwix

To all the adelaideians here - apparently the people organising the guitar festival at the end of november/early december got hold of my dad a couple of weeks back. They were talking to him about me being the person there who does all the demonstrating/promoting of world tour so i got told today that I'm getting complimentary tickets for every day to the festival, as well as merchandise so yeah, I shall see everyone there!! do you guys wanna make a list of who'll be there??

Not phail at GH [ ]
Get GH5 to work [x]

Goals for Holidays
200 FCs across GH5, GH3, GHM, GH:SH [ ]
50 FCs on GH5 [x]
60 FCs on GH5 [x]
70 FCs on GH5 [x]
80 FCs on GH5 [x]
FGFC GH5 [ ] (21st Man left)
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xTwilightDawnx
BENNYO18  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all Congratulations Twilight u are single handedly Adelaides number 1 inspiration haha

secondly when exactly is the festival coz im keen as candy to go but ive only heard about it through this forum could i grab some exact details

also Twilight can u add me coz im dying to play with someone as good as urself (im fair sure ill get owned but hey id love to play with ya.

GT : BENNYO18
TwilightNights  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.adelaidefestivalcentre.com.au/guitarfestival/

benno, you can find all the info for the festival on there. and yeah, ill add you when i get my 360 set up again...

Not phail at GH [ ]
Get GH5 to work [x]

Goals for Holidays
50 FCs on GH5 [x]
60 FCs on GH5 [x]
70 FCs on GH5 [x]
80 FCs on GH5 [x]
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xTwilightDawnx
Mageofpie  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, NSW here.

16, Male, err..skill is good I guess. 16 Expert FC's, 450k TTFAF, Red snake FC etc..
steve028  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mageofpie wrote:
Hey, NSW here.

16, Male, err..skill is good I guess. 16 Expert FC's, 450k TTFAF, Red snake FC etc..

how on earth can u hit the red snake and only get 430k, ur tapping ability must be insane. my best is 535k and i cant even see the red snake properly on slowest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've got to the stage where I find most the songs boring now, so I just practice certain sections.

Gonna go for a Jordan FC as like my 15th GH2 FC lol.

Had a 60 note streak on Solo B - Full speed so far.
MrPockets  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to Twilight for representing Australia at the Games, it's awesome to see us Aussie's being represented so well! Congrats!

On another note, I will be attending the eGames Expo this Friday in Melbourne, so if there are any other SHer's coming along, please feel free to PM me or something so we can meet up and rock the socks off all those attending :P

Hope to see a few of you there!
squall1729  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mini-bump to say I'm relocating to sydney soon, bringing PS3 with GHWT -
am also a willing WT vocalist/guitarist if any Syd-based bands are looking for one

PS3 GHWT player - PSN = sql_lall
Don't tell me to Learn-to-Play-a-Real-Guitar!
TwilightNights  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all, just want to give a shout out to everybody who cheered me on at WCG in Germany last year thank you.

I would put up a recount of what it was like over there, but it would be a little long for these forums, so maybe another time. I'm going to be competing for sure to attend WCG in China this year, but not too fussed whether I go or not, year 11 this year, supposed to be studying plus, more than likely it will be world tour that is picked for the game... bleugh. Mind you, I FCed Sweet Home Alabama in a comp (Reloaded) in one of my matches, that was awesome =]

Not phail at GH [ ]
Get GH5 to work [x]

Goals for Holidays
50 FCs on GH5 [x]
60 FCs on GH5 [x]
70 FCs on GH5 [x]
80 FCs on GH5 [x]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: