ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Expert Guitar Hero Players in Australia... (Queensland?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwilightNights  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, even my 11 year old brother could do better than three notes... maybe. I'd just tell him to stick his finger over the yellow button, and strum where theres notes . I'll have a look up of Maryborough, doesn't sound that big though. I just looked at your scores on expert, and nearly cried. I wanted to be best in Australia Meh, I'm still best for my age, I think. (In Australia).

EDIT: Don't worry, I'll help you keep the thread alive. Need more Aussie players.

Not phail at GH [ ]
Get GH5 to work [x]

Goals for Holidays
200 FCs across GH5, GH3, GHM, GH:SH [ ]
50 FCs on GH5 [x]
60 FCs on GH5 [x]
70 FCs on GH5 [x]
80 FCs on GH5 [x]
FGFC GH5 [ ] (21st Man left)
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xTwilightDawnx
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squigglejoe wrote:
psxfreak101 wrote:
Whoa, I thought I posted in this thread before.

Either way, +1 to the Queenslander tally (Kiwi, but whatever :p).

Yeah, I'm primarily a hard player, but I can hold my own on expert :p

Yeah i had a different thread that you commented in =) this one seems to be staying alive though (and im gonna make sure it does!) Your in the Gold Coast right? I'm actually playing hard myself now, kinda getting sick of Expert.. probably go back to it later. But I'm hoping to get to the top 10 of hard! Gonna take me a while to get through all the songs but I'm getting there =) So far... \/

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=44857&game=2&diff=3
Yep, Gold Coaster here

Got some nice scores thus far man. You obviously have the ability to squeeze, so we'll likely see you in the top 10. Not top 2 though, I won't allow you to do so :p
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Squigglejoe  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't be bothered quoting.

To Twilight - Yeah goin for 1 colours the way to go!! (if u suck) even though that intro annihalates (sp? wtf =/) me. But I'm not really bothered with 80s for now. My mates say that I could be the best in Australia... sounds too... good though. Like err its really hard to explain it just sounds way too good when u look at what some people have accomplished that I'm not even close to. Im 18 btw if u wanted to know. And thanks for the thread keepingtowardsthetopness help

To Psx - Hmm top 2 sounds good to me! Who said 2 QLDers can't push NIN outta the way? :P U can have first though, u deserve it with your dedication towards hard mode. I think I have the skill to get to top 10, i've worked alot on my squeezing and I think i have the skill to get 63 of the FC's in time (Trogdor....). This is where PhD might be of some assistance . But as for now, just getting a decent score for each song then coming back to all of them.

Guitar Hero 1: 33/47
Guitar Hero 2: 63/64
Guitar Hero 80's: 26/30
Guitar Hero 3: 67/70

Total: 189/211

Currently working on: GH2X score improvements/Jordan

Current Jordan Score: 466099

Most recent score improvements:
26/8 John The Fisherman (+8)
3/8 Bad Reputation (+204)
31/7 Tattooed Love Boys (+127)
30/7 Surrender (+112)
22/7 Bad Reputation (+24)
3/7 Jordan (+15211)
PhD  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol at the "hired help"

Put it this way once i finally get Trogdor on expert FC'd then have a break from it for like 25 years, then ill come back and FC it for everyone LOL.. I really want to go back and get it once and for all.. but im just so sick of that song now LOL

And Twilight... which shopping malls are you talking about.. i can honestly say ive never seen it set up anywhere...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither have I The only time I've actually seen it set up was once in JB Hi-Fi in Marion, and in Gametraders at Mt. Barker. Both times I wowed people.

Not phail at GH [ ]
Get GH5 to work [x]

Goals for Holidays
50 FCs on GH5 [x]
60 FCs on GH5 [x]
70 FCs on GH5 [x]
80 FCs on GH5 [x]
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xTwilightDawnx
Squigglejoe  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhD wrote:
lol at the "hired help"

Put it this way once i finally get Trogdor on expert FC'd then have a break from it for like 25 years, then ill come back and FC it for everyone LOL.. I really want to go back and get it once and for all.. but im just so sick of that song now LOL

25 years hey? Are you sure your feeble 52 year old hands/wrist will still move at that pace? Sorry but I couldn't help myself. I think I'll just stick with my -4 for now until i find a better technique

30/7 Surrender (+112)
3/7 Jordan (+15211)
TwilightNights  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I just remembered PhD that you're the guy who choked on Trogdor. I saw that score when I was browsing high scores for it and sorta went 'man... that musta sucked big time'. Still, I have the 11th highest score on Trogdor (lowest percentage with highest score) . Then again, his 52yo hands could probably do it better than my 14yo ones.

Not phail at GH [ ]
Get GH5 to work [x]

Goals for Holidays
50 FCs on GH5 [x]
60 FCs on GH5 [x]
70 FCs on GH5 [x]
80 FCs on GH5 [x]
PhD  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha.. well 25 years time, you never know how technology progresses, i might have a wrist transplant and be truly robotronic by then

And yes.. yes.. the choke is mine... to haunt me for the rest of my non fc-d days

Infact... i do remember seeing it set up at Harvey Normans on main north road, and I had a quick song (Woman i think it was - cos only the first 4 songs were available)... i tell ya it was the hardest 5*... there was massive lag, broken whammy bar, and no strap.. I eeked out a tough 150k score... saw the 5* ranking at the end.. and left it at that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lols, sounds like avcon... lag, lag... i dont get it. I've never once had lag, or had to calibrate on my TV at home. I tried playing Electric Eye on expert at JB Hi-Fi with no strap, ouch.

Not phail at GH [ ]
Get GH5 to work [x]

Goals for Holidays
50 FCs on GH5 [x]
60 FCs on GH5 [x]
70 FCs on GH5 [x]
80 FCs on GH5 [x]
Dthing  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm a Queenslander (Brissy) I'm not the best though, I'm 4 songs off all 5* hard, not including bonus songs, try and guess what they are. I only have free bird, jordan and six left to beat on expert, mostly due to laziness, only have playwith me to beat on 80's

My mate has GH1 and he's alot better than me but has no internet, so no score hero account, he has 5* all expert songs on GH1 except breaking wheel and Bark at the moon if i remember correctly.

I'm 16 and the harvey norman over the road from me has 80's set up to play so i wander over every now and then and wow people with a 5*expert on any of the first 8 non-encore songs
It's good to hear there are a few QLDer's here
Squigglejoe  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dthing wrote:
Hey, I'm a Queenslander (Brissy) I'm not the best though, I'm 4 songs off all 5* hard, not including bonus songs, try and guess what they are. I only have free bird, jordan and six left to beat on expert, mostly due to laziness, only have playwith me to beat on 80's

My mate has GH1 and he's alot better than me but has no internet, so no score hero account, he has 5* all expert songs on GH1 except breaking wheel and Bark at the moon if i remember correctly.

I'm 16 and the harvey norman over the road from me has 80's set up to play so i wander over every now and then and wow people with a 5*expert on any of the first 8 non-encore songs
It's good to hear there are a few QLDer's here

W00T your the closest ScoreHeroer that I've found to me =) Bout 3 hours away. I wish they had Guitar Hero set up somewhere in Maryborough... but yeah it's a shithole and I dont even know anyone outside my mates that play. Would be sweet though, or even some sort of a tournament.. If u hear of any in Brizzie PM me the details!!

30/7 Surrender (+112)
3/7 Jordan (+15211)
Dthing  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really? i thought i heard a couple of people say they were from brisbane....? about the same amount as adelaide
Squigglejoe  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah they did, right at the start but this is an oldish thread lol, forgot about them. They never returned to the thread anyway so they weren't interested. Either way your tied for the closest to me Unless your in the Northen Suburbs lol

30/7 Surrender (+112)
3/7 Jordan (+15211)
PhD  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well on the week that im in qld, we could possibly meet up in brissy, (on the saturday 27th) im staying in a hotel near central train station, i reckon i could get one of the guys i work with down there, hes moved on to hard but is dead keen on the game... also If i ask turkeyman really nicely he may come too.. so if we get the 2 or 3 from brissy, plus me,TM and Rori (that I work with), it could be worth it maybe?

Im hoping to bring my console with me, so ill have all 3 games, plus a custom disc, and all of gh1 and the 360 songs imported to gh2...

Who would be up for that?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone signed up to Back Stage Pass (www.guiterhero.com)? It's the official site and you can sign up now to reserve your online name. You can also make "Tour Groups" and I was thinking an all-Aussie one might be a good idea. What do you think?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: zzUrbanSpaceman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: