ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S6 - XBOX - Hard Thread: Week 4 Songs Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YtseJam  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All songs I like good good. Six will be a challenge.
Cam101  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... great. Im mad that i have to play six and suck at it again... but im also glad that were getting it out of the way. Good luck to everyone!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hallj05 wrote:
Can we submit scores more than once for each week or does it not allow you to do it more than once. That way if I've already put in my scores and then I get a better run I could add the better one.
Edit: I just noticed that this has been asked in the other leagues also, so I'll just check and see what answer they are given.

elx/mod - can we have this posted here when it is clarified? For now I will follow the suggestion in the other thread (which is probably the most logical plan anyway), keep a photo of my scores, if I improve delete the old one, and submit next saturday.

As for song selection, I guess I better get familiar with the songs outside of career mode, this will be good for me. Mr. Green
elx  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shufflefield wrote:
hallj05 wrote:
Can we submit scores more than once for each week or does it not allow you to do it more than once. That way if I've already put in my scores and then I get a better run I could add the better one.
Edit: I just noticed that this has been asked in the other leagues also, so I'll just check and see what answer they are given.

elx/mod - can we have this posted here when it is clarified? For now I will follow the suggestion in the other thread (which is probably the most logical plan anyway), keep a photo of my scores, if I improve delete the old one, and submit next saturday.

As for song selection, I guess I better get familiar with the songs outside of career mode, this will be good for me. Mr. Green

Like rabies, I am not sure yet if you can update your scores before the deadline. Once we hear back from wuLFe, we will let everybody know.
.GH  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....So I just played Six for the first time ever on Hard.

*Arm falls off*
HeXic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

six is hard....guess that is one song i will loose to psx fo sho
PalatableSumo  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad they're doin this again. maybe i'll do a little better this time around. good luck to everyone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just played the 4 songs over again, and I have to say star paths help. I improved 3 of my 4 scores (not six). Hopefully I can score a FC on Red Lottery and Them Bones, and improve my Six score even more.
basser555  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and I'm done!

For some reason, all the scores I got for this league were ones I'm happy with.

Let's see what you got psx!

Music is a sedative
You put out what you put in.
Munoz91  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad Six is in the beggining, gets me motivated. May also require me to get a cast.
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
Alright! Three great songs to kick this season off! Hopefully I can break 200k on Six this time . I don't mind playing it as long as I don't get it come play-offs.

This season's going to be tough for me because I have football practice six days a week until the beginning of november. On top of that, I have school starting in less than two weeks where I'm taking two AP and two honors level classes the first semester , not to mention I should be looking at colleges right now. But oh well , this is more fun.

EDIT: Who wants to bet that my Six score will be so low that I end up being in the lower division ... It'll probably happen .

Hey Brock, I know what you mean, schools starting soon for me and I have 1 AP class, 4 Honors classes, and a Dead language to learn (latin), and on top of all that, no lunch for the first semester, shud be hell since i'm only in 10th grade, i just felt like letting out my anxietys on scorehero , good luck to everyone this season and I hope i do well on the unlockable songs - i never play them
txsnowman70  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: danger will robinson...danger... Reply with quote

Looks like I am in way over my head...tried six for the first time on hard... not good...first time to play Red Lottery on hard...hadn't even bought Laughtrack before today...Them Bones...well at least I had made it through that before...guess I should be happy... ...think I should have waited a season...good luck everyone...
Shufflefield  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: danger will robinson...danger... Reply with quote

txsnowman70 wrote:
Looks like I am in way over my head...tried six for the first time on hard... not good...first time to play Red Lottery on hard...hadn't even bought Laughtrack before today...Them Bones...well at least I had made it through that before...guess I should be happy... ...think I should have waited a season...good luck everyone...

up until 2 month ago I though I would never beat medium, 3 weeks ago I was sure that psychobilly freak out would prevent me from ever beating hard, 3 days after that it was hanger 18. I finally beat hard a day after that. Sure the last 2 tiers are nearly all 3 stars, but what the hell, it's done.

I might be a bit over my head as well, but with a little repetition and practice it shouldn't be too hard to get a respectable score this round. I never played the 3 bonus tracks on hard before and passed all 3 on my first sight read last night, six is going to take the most effort I think.

If I can just be somewhere in the middle of the ranks I will be happy. Probably going to be in the gutter though.
b08smith  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: danger will robinson...danger... Reply with quote

txsnowman70 wrote:
Looks like I am in way over my head...

You're not the only one mate, my first try on six to.... not so good:(
At least it's a good incentive to get alt-strumming down.

Them bones was the only song I'd played before but now I got a reason to try and learn some of the others and try not to suck too bad!

ledzeppelin19  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know I'm not the only one who can FC all these songs. I can beat Expert/Jordan but I've never played competitively before. It should be interesting to see how good I do.
[ ] Beat Drums on Expert
[ ] 5 star Expert Guitar (aka Run to the Hills)
[ ] Endless Setlist (Expert)
[ ] Complete all gigs in Band World Tour

Help build our Guitar Hero Wiki!
Go to guitarhero.wikia.com and contribute!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sinisity
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 2 of 31

Jump to: