Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
~ PMS Hailz ~ Just Dance vocals FC Video, PMS comm. manager
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RiskyBusiness  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seven FC's? Nice job. I am up to six I think. When You Were Young and Ruby are easy to get, although on Ruby there are easy places to choke such as the parts like this: . Like you, I myself am only two songs away from El Jefe, but mine are Raining Blood and piece of shit with vomit covered piss, also known as Before I Forget. One isn't too bad, just try to hit mostly (if not) everything before Darkness and keep a decent streak during Darkness and it should be yours. Raining Blood....well I am in the same boat as you and I feel like it will be ages before I 5 star it. Good luck, and keep those FCs coming.
SuomiMetal  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on everything, I don't know how you could 5* Number of the Beast before One, the strum pattern throws me off so bad, and I just freeze up on the solo, trills kill me.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuomiMetal wrote:
Congrats on everything, I don't know how you could 5* Number of the Beast before One, the strum pattern throws me off so bad, and I just freeze up on the solo, trills kill me.

Yeah. Whats worse is that I upstrum everything in NotB.. I throw myself off too much trying to alt-strum. My arm was screaming after I 5-starred that song lol.

Bump for goals achieved! ^_^ I guess my next goal should be the top 500?

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
nickeroo2413  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pass that last song so that you can get into top 500 PL0x! lol nice achievments so far though, contrary to popular belief, it is rather challenging to get into the top 1,000 for the ordinary player.

5* TTFAF
Top 50 MNiJ [53rd]
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get that top 500 Hailz!

That way we can have 3 top 500 players at UE!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPChedda wrote:
Get that top 500 Hailz!

That way we can have 3 top 500 players at UE!

Yes, that would be wicked. Though USI will always own us.. they have PriestMLH. I shall try to get that top 500.. :P Keep in mind, I only got GH3 2 weeks ago, and I've played maybe an hour every day since then. I'll get it once I move back into UE and can play without driving my mom crazy (I feel bad for my roommate though.. whoever she is.). I'm leaving tomorrow for Indiana :P.. 16 hour drive FTL.

Also....... bump for:

FUCKING Misirlou!!!!!!!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting all those 5* scores in GH2 is totally sweet! Looks like GH3 really did help you improve a bunch.

I'm also a couple songs away from the Log on GH2 and I have a feeling that Psychobilly Freakout is going to be the biggest thorn in my side out of all of them. But I bet you'll get it soon!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
randyrhoads  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What path do you use for Psychobilly?

Can you hit the
Good?
FretsOnFireGh2  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: GuitarHailz's Acc. (1 til the Log!!.. and its NOT Misirl Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
GuitarHailz's Acc. (1 til the Log!!.. and its NOT Misirlou!)

After I read this I thought "It's Psychobilly Gtf Out and I was right
Don't worry too much about this one. Play it like 10 times and you should have it, it's realy easy. Good luck on getting you log and keep up the good work ;)
-FretsOnFireGh2

I belong to the ManOfMrE Fan Club.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

randyrhoads wrote:

Can you hit the
Good?

Its typically luck if I can hit that part well. I FC it sometimes, sometimes I think too hard about it and start missing. I just need to practice it some more. I can do okay on the BiF bridge, so I'm sure this one will come to me soon enough.

What path should I use for Psychobilly? lol.. I'm not consistent with what star power phrases I hit. I know to use the SP on the part you're talking about, but if I break combo there sometimes, is there a better place to use it?

1KJ08mq.jpg
thedevilsreject  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are hundreds of paths you can use on PFO, depending on what you can hit, all i would say is learn the chorus part and hit it under sp, then do well on the ending under sp and you hopefully should get the 5*

so yeah, practice the chorus and ending

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jax0509
randyrhoads  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
randyrhoads wrote:

Can you hit the
Good?

Its typically luck if I can hit that part well. I FC it sometimes, sometimes I think too hard about it and start missing. I just need to practice it some more. I can do okay on the BiF bridge, so I'm sure this one will come to me soon enough.

What path should I use for Psychobilly? lol.. I'm not consistent with what star power phrases I hit. I know to use the SP on the part you're talking about, but if I break combo there sometimes, is there a better place to use it?

The best place to use it are on the first two

Then on the ending chord madness, which can be tricky, so just practice the hell out of those two sections.

Thank god PF is a short song eh?
ultimateaggie12  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is also my last song to 5 star. My suggestions would be. Practice verse 2 like crazy. My score shot up when I can nail that under SP. Also be sure to hit the last in the Chorus so that way the hold note is under 2x. Practice the ending. This was huge for me. I almost FCed the ending today in a freak run and missed ONE DAMN CHORD under SP and finished with 161 k... Be sure to use SP during the fast and chords in the first guitar solo and the part before that so you can get all those chords in at least 4x.

14 sightread FC's including Mountain Song O_O on RB2!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: ultimateaggie Wii Friend Code: 545594118477
TheDarkSawblade  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're pretty good. I suck at GH3 on hard, but I'm great at GH1, GH2, and GH80's on hard. I barely even play GH80's (there aren't that much songs on there I like), but I play GH2 and GH3 a lot. I don't do medium on GH3, I do hard in case you want to know.

Goals:
5-star the main set list on GH2 for 360 []
Beat Battery on RB2 []
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Random Picklez Wii Friend Code: 4551955201381507
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

...That is all.

1KJ08mq.jpg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 3 of 60

Jump to: