Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
~ PMS Hailz ~ Just Dance vocals FC Video, PMS comm. manager
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh...nice FC, Sultans has a handful of patterns that my hands don't get the biggest craving out of.

Mind giving me your Wheaties or whatever you've been eating lately? :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on Sultans of Swing! It took me a while (way too long) to get it when I first started playing GH5... then it became much easier ;)

Also congrats on becoming PMS Rhythm 360 community manager!! I know you'll do awesome! Hopefully I'll have time someday to participate in community events >_>

And we'll need to pfo again soon XD When I'll know I have at least an hour ahead of me to play! Or if you sign up to a GH5 clan practice with me

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilirock wrote:
Congrats on Sultans of Swing! It took me a while (way too long) to get it when I first started playing GH5... then it became much easier ;)

Also congrats on becoming PMS Rhythm 360 community manager!! I know you'll do awesome! Hopefully I'll have time someday to participate in community events >_>

And we'll need to pfo again soon XD When I'll know I have at least an hour ahead of me to play! Or if you sign up to a GH5 clan practice with me

I would like to PFO with you again, even if it would be a futile effort. If you see me online feel free to invite! Sultans of Swing never felt too hard, I just could never FC it for some reason . But now it's done!

This week there's a community event Thursday 8-10 EST. Maybe after that I can hop into your PFO practice? Or maybe you could play with us earlier too. Whatever works, I'll be around.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
lilirock  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
I would like to PFO with you again, even if it would be a futile effort. If you see me online feel free to invite! Sultans of Swing never felt too hard, I just could never FC it for some reason . But now it's done!

This week there's a community event Thursday 8-10 EST. Maybe after that I can hop into your PFO practice? Or maybe you could play with us earlier too. Whatever works, I'll be around.

Ahh not a futile effort! You're becoming way better, and you have some hard FCs I don't even have ;P Of course you're always at disadvantage due to your x-plorer's lack of whammy, but it's still awesome to pfo with you

I won't be able to attend the community event tonight, because it's too early... if I'm lucky, both my little girls are asleep by 9 pm, but then I got to do some clean-up before I can play.... that's why my practice is at 9:30 XD But sure you can hop on whenever you want during my practice, I'll be playing GH5 for 2 hours

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did something else cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aouyl2nZR3I&feature=channel

(Also Afterlife http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k72PuJAwHOo)

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60
Page 60 of 60

Jump to: