ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Questions about custom GH3 Xbox360.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarlosRdz182  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Questions about custom GH3 Xbox360. Reply with quote

Hi, Im new in this forum.
My name is Carlos and Im a huge blink-182 fan, so I want to make a lot of custom songs for xbox 360 (I did some for Frets on Fire).

I have searched, but I canĀ“t find how to modify GH3 for xbox 360, I just founded how to modify GH2 (xbox 360 too).

So the question is:
Is there a way to customize GH3 for XBOX 360??? And where are the thread.

Other:
I saw that we can convert Frets On Fire files to GH2 charts, so... If I do a lot of songs for Frets on Fire, is it possible to inject them in GH2 for XBOX 360??

Thanks, I hope you help me.

EDIT. I now remember another question: Is there a way to modify the Menu images and ... well, any image (fonts or text) in GH2 or GH3 for xbox 360???
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no known way to modify GH3 360 yet. You can modify GH2 360. Read this sticky for info on that:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68876
Yes, FoF charts can be converted to a format GH2 can take with tools from this sticky:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68938
I'm not sure if you can modify images or texts in GH2 360.
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
howlong  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Images are not done in gh2 360, and MaxKiller is working on a program for customs on gh3 360. should be out within a few months he said.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: lilhaywood999
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

howlong wrote:
Images are not done in gh2 360, and MaxKiller is working on a program for customs on gh3 360. should be out within a few months he said.

MONTHS ?!?! ouch .
i suppose its easy to understand , being that we need the xma codeq.

anyway , only gh2 can be modded .
i believe you can mod gh2's dtb's to act a little more like gh3 though. not exactly sure though.
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In January he said he should have it out by the end of the month. Either he ran into trouble trying to do it or he just hasn't gotten time yet.
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
howlong  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, i was gonna say that, but i didnt want to sound like a jerk saying "He said it was gonna come out last month, but it hasnt yet" lol. I dont mind waiting to get custom gh3 360.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: lilhaywood999
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

howlong wrote:
Yea, i was gonna say that, but i didnt want to sound like a jerk saying "He said it was gonna come out last month, but it hasnt yet" lol. I dont mind waiting to get custom gh3 360.
Heh, I can understand that, but I'd prefer if you give an indefinite time rather than "within a few months he said", as that implies that he really said that in particular. I definitely agree that you should avoid sounding like a whiny jerk, but misinformation should also be avoided. No big problem in this case.
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSorbera wrote:
howlong wrote:
Heh, I can understand that, but I'd prefer if you give an indefinite time rather than "within a few months he said", as that implies that he really said that in particular. I definitely agree that you should avoid sounding like a whiny jerk, but misinformation should also be avoided. No big problem in this case.

good points , but atleast there is SOMEONE out there who is able to do it. lol. all we can do is pray and wait !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: