ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GC07: GH3: 11 new tracks announced
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neekoh  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehBanStick wrote:
GH3 needs Finnish Viking Metal.
THERE I SAID IT.

Taking this a bit off-topic...
We don't really have decent viking metal bands (although I have no idea how loose the definition is). We do have some decent metal bands (I'm not a huge fan of Children of Bodom (esp. frontman Alexi Laiho)). Few bands have done it for me lately like Stam1na has. Understanding lyrics would be a plus, but they sound great and are awesome live. Do a search on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTsGFIG2USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NupJ2n7HjIE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzSNvpi2skc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chucklestyle wrote:
infernalhatred wrote:
If you want underground, some famous underground bands (what an oxymoron) listen to Anal Cunt

A.C. "Picnic of Love" for GH4!

Also, IMHO GH1 had the best bonus songs. Although there's good stuff in 2. I'm actually gonna miss some of Harmonix's faves being in the bonus tracks (i.e. Freezepop, Anarchy Club, etc.)

Oh, God no!!! Not Picnic of Love. I'd prefer I Lit Your Baby On Fire or even a song from the A.C. side-project Impaled Northern Moonforest. (In the case of the latter, I'd choose, "Nocturnal Cauldrons Aflame Amidst the Northern Hellwitch's Perpetual Blasphemy." That is a great song. It makes me laugh every time I hear it.
It is you the face... a work of those is worthy of do a FC in 99.93% of all you set to music them in any guitar hero. I removed the hat for the you. Alone to mine doubts is guitar hero to 2 is played or 3 years or itself you alone plays guitar hero for the couch sessions of you set to music you screw. but it is that... do not I know to translate that everything here for the English therefore will have a Brazilian that have
Mintrude  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So all these songs are going to be in every version of the game? ballsy move.

Complete GHII Expert before GHIII (DONE!)
Get 80s Eyeball(36/40)
Get the log (too far off to mention)
uwic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordTyrano wrote:
My ex-girlfriend would go crazy if Heroes del silencio came to be true....

It doesn't matter anyway xD i don't talk to her anymore lol

that's so funny, not that you lost your gf, just the way you phrase the second line.
skywilliam  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heroes de silencio? Seriously, you mean they couldn't get Menudo?

Excuse Me, Gallows? Blockbuster called. Your rentals of "American History X" and "Nevermind the Bullocks Live" are being turned over to a credit collection agency service due to deliquency of outstanding late fees.

Die Toten Hosen. Not going there...

I only really like the chorus of "Take this life". Only part I can fully understand. But the guitar doesn't sound exciting...

Lacuna Coil depresses me. I'm not sure why. *shrugs* I like some of their music, but I always feel bad after I listen. The guitar doesn't sound very exciting in this song either.

Backyard Babies, meh...

Ruby is a fun song, but doesn't sound fun to play.

I liked the Generation Rock song, but it doesn't sound exciting either to play.

The only outstanding track seems to be "I'm in the Band" by the Helicopters. And that's only cause I couldn't get the Naast song to play.
dudafros  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, people, could you at least wait until you have a chance to play the game before the judging the songs. I may not like certain songs in the GH games, but at least some of those songs I don't like are fun.

And not to sound incredibly rude, but I don't believe anyone cares about you're personal opinions over the quality of the songs. It's relative, and, if anything, only leads away from any semi-meaningful discussion. This thread is kind of dead
bwing  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dudafros wrote:
Jeez, people, could you at least wait until you have a chance to play the game before the judging the songs. I may not like certain songs in the GH games, but at least some of those songs I don't like are fun.

And not to sound incredibly rude, but I don't believe anyone cares about you're personal opinions over the quality of the songs. It's relative, and, if anything, only leads away from any semi-meaningful discussion. This thread is kind of dead

Part of the purpose of the thread is to voice your opinion on the songs - what super-meaningful discussion did you have in mind that this was detracting from?

Anyways, in reference to the songs, I liked most of them. Wasn't a fan of Superbus, the Hellacopter one, or the Spanish song, but I have a soft spot for songs sung in German, and I actually really liked that Gallows song.
Ekma  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And err, as I really dont feel like voicing my opinions of these songs. I'll just post a translation of the Swedish in the OP to English. (as I haven't seen one in this thread)

edam wrote:
GC 07: Nya låtlistan till Guitar Hero 3
Som vi rapporterade tidigare idag så kommer både In Flames, Backyard Babies och Hellacopters att komma med låtbidrag till Guitar Hero III. Vi fick veta låtarna för IN Flames och Backyard Babies, men Hellacopterslåten blev förhöljd i dunkel.

Nu skingras dock alla dessa mörka dimmor när den senaste låtlistan för spelet just avtäckts i sin helhet. De nya låttilläggen till listan är alltså:

Enligt Activions själva skulle Dregen ha kommenterat Backyard Babies bidrag på följande sätt:

“We are very excited to be represented in the next Guitar Hero game since it’s a great chance for us to reach out with our music to rock fans around the world. Guitar Hero is a great tool to fulfil the fantasy of becoming a rock star. When I was a kid and wanted to play like a rock star I had to create my own guitar from a plywood board. I wish I had Guitar Hero instead!"

GC 07: The new songlist for GH3 will, as we reported earlier today, contain songs contributed both by In flames, Backyard Babies and the Hellacopters. We already then got to know the song titles of the In flames song and the backyard Babies song.
The Hellacopters song was still shrouded in mystery.

However all shrouds were now lifted when the latest set-list for the game was fully revealed. The new additions to the set list are as follows:

<list>

Also, according to Activision Dregen of the Backyard Babies had commented on their addition to the game as such: (Dregen qoute already in English)
---------End of translation

Hope that's of use to someone at least...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little of topic, but I wonder if they'll have Japanese songs to appeal to the Japanese market. Some X-Japan and Sigh would be awesome.

Complete GHII Expert before GHIII (DONE!)
Get 80s Eyeball(36/40)
Get the log (too far off to mention)
Stevo  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a edited version of Belly of a Shark which is most likely to be used

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgaXCkgsqic&NR=1
mat25kyuss  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Doh! as usual, decent bands but dodgy song choices. Reply with quote

Has anyone played the custom of 'take this life'?
Failed within seconds, official lower difficulty levels are welcome but its far from the best In Flames song, would have loved come clarity or jotun.

Love Lacuna coil as well, 'closer' doesn't have much guitar, can't wait to play it tho. oh and Backyard Babies rock, cant wait to play all three of these.
karasu  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Lacuna Coil; too bad they chose the worst song ever from them.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mintrude wrote:
A little of topic, but I wonder if they'll have Japanese songs to appeal to the Japanese market. Some X-Japan and Sigh would be awesome.

Oh wow, I hope so. Melt-Banana in a Guitar Hero game would be complete win forever.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
infernalhatred  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Mintrude wrote:

Oh wow, I hope so. Melt-Banana in a Guitar Hero game would be complete win forever.

Melt-Banana is a cool Punk Band, but X Japan is the greatest J-Rock band ever. Thebn again, I may just like speed metal. But quite honestly, I just want some Japanoise. Pure white noise with some occasional sound effects. It'll make people think that their TV's busted!
It is you the face... a work of those is worthy of do a FC in 99.93% of all you set to music them in any guitar hero. I removed the hat for the you. Alone to mine doubts is guitar hero to 2 is played or 3 years or itself you alone plays guitar hero for the couch sessions of you set to music you screw. but it is that... do not I know to translate that everything here for the English therefore will have a Brazilian that have
MaxSlasher26  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinions on the songs now that I've heard them:

• Minus Celsius (by the Backyard Babies) [Wow! Great song! Heavy guitar riffs and a nice solo. Should be very fun to play.]
• I’m in the Band (by the Hellacopters) [This is a terrific song and it should be really really fun to play.]
• Take This Life (by the In Flames) [Wow. Is this English? I can't understand much of this. The vocals aren't that great, but it should be a really fun song to play.]
• Hier Kommt Alex (by Die Toten Hosen) [Not that bad of a song. It might be a fun song to play.]
• In the Belly of a Shark (by Gallows) [Nice song. Should be really fun to play.]
• Avalancha (by the Heroes Del Silencio) [I like this song. Could be fun to play.]
• Ruby (by the Kaiser Chiefs) [This is a good song. Won't be hard though, I think.]
• Closer (by Lacuna Coil) [Kinda catchy, but it doesn't seem like a GH song.]
• Generation Rock (by Revolverheld) [Not too bad. It should be fun to play.]
• Mauvais Garcon (by NAAST) [I just didn't like this one. It was boring.]
• Radio Song (by Superbus) [This one will be fun to play. Nice song too.]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: