Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psx: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got to fixing my 2nd tier scores, and along side taking first on opening licks and relentless riffs (and clean sweeping thrash and burn!), I finally got this FC:

Yes, that's the second FC that I have on 360 that I do not on PS2, so kind of a double-edged sword there *shrugs*

Anywho, BatH FC gave me first place #50, and first on every tier!

I apologise to Jedi for taking 3 of the first places that he'd put up upon his return from his vacation. Pure coincidence :P
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
NineInchNails  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job. But Seriously, get them on PS2! Infact, you've got the ability to go 64/64, so why not grind it on a console where you don't bitch about the strumbar :p
Confury  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice psx. I'm amazed anyone can take some many 1st place scores on the 360...Idk if you did the nickel thing or w/e so you could hit select better, but you gain 1st's like it's your job XD

I'm not so worried about first's, just FC's with good paths. And also, I hit the BatH solo TWICE IN A ROW last night, and missed after it because me = dumbass....I felt like breaking someone's neck...prolly the guitars.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NineInchNails wrote:
Nice job. But Seriously, get them on PS2! Infact, you've got the ability to go 64/64, so why not grind it on a console where you don't bitch about the strumbar :p
:p

Strangely, my strum bar felt real nice getting solo D down. I should chase after TLTB next >_>

I'll get around to nailing these FCs (and more) on the PS2 sometime down the road. That, and learning how to hit the trogdor solo a bit more (-2 isn't quite satisfying enough).

Confury wrote:
Nice psx. I'm amazed anyone can take some many 1st place scores on the 360...Idk if you did the nickel thing or w/e so you could hit select better, but you gain 1st's like it's your job XD

I'm not so worried about first's, just FC's with good paths. And also, I hit the BatH solo TWICE IN A ROW last night, and missed after it because me = dumbass....I felt like breaking someone's neck...prolly the guitars.
I know that feeling about hitting the solo. I hit D (in all honestly, the only solo that's tough as far as I'm concerned on this song) 4 runs in a row tonight before finally FCing it, usually missed in A, of all places

Pissed me right off because I've never had that much luck trying to get it (and failing) on PS2 :/

Also, time to bust out ye olde pic of what's giving me all these firsts >_>

Piece of rubber super glued to the back button ftw!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*groans* I remember making a thread about how I had straight firsts in Thrash and Burn . Oh well, At least I finally got the 20 mil, and If I can just get a few more FCs before gh3 comes out, I'll be happy .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're crazy psx. You put your mind to owning 360 hard and you did. Hell of a job. Keep it up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: 50 Firsts! BatH FC!! First on every tier!!! (GH2 360 Har Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:

I apologise to Jedi for taking 3 of the first places that he'd put up upon his return from his vacation. Pure coincidence :P

*Shrugs*
Cam101  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, thats pretty insane psx. its going to be a lonnnnge time before i even get close to those fcs.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lrn2PS2nub.

That is all.

Again, lrn2PS2nub. /me lol's at the people who go out of their way to read this.
psx  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noice
YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
NineInchNails wrote:
:p

Strangely, my strum bar felt real nice getting solo D down. I should chase after TLTB next >_>

I'll get around to nailing these FCs (and more) on the PS2 sometime down the road. That, and learning how to hit the trogdor solo a bit more (-2 isn't quite satisfying enough).

Confury wrote:

I know that feeling about hitting the solo. I hit D (in all honestly, the only solo that's tough as far as I'm concerned on this song) 4 runs in a row tonight before finally FCing it, usually missed in A, of all places

Pissed me right off because I've never had that much luck trying to get it (and failing) on PS2 :/

Also, time to bust out ye olde pic of what's giving me all these firsts >_>

(INSERT HAX PIC HERE)
Piece of rubber super glued to the back button ftw!

Hax. Anyway, great job nonetheless.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice BatH FC and congratz on all of the other stuff. Also, props to the rubber thing glued to the back button on the 360 guitar. Must help a lot
McSkinny  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerk take my first overall on the first and second setlist by 600 and 200 points! gawd! i dont want to go back and fc them again, for a bit anyways. nice job on 1st overall though.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grr... I thought you FC'd BatH on Expert, you dirty liar.
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thestupidlowlife wrote:
Grr... I thought you FC'd BatH on Expert, you dirty liar.

Too bad it says "360 Hard" right in the title

I expect a Hangar 18 FC next psx, that's still missing from the Community.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 3 of 70

Jump to: