ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH80s - S6 - PS2 - Expert A Thread: Week 4 songs up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediSasquatch  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, submitted my scores. Honestly I don't really like any of the songs this week, but I think I did decent enough to keep 1st. Time will tell...

"Fear is your only God on the radio."
-Rage Against The Machine
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Jedi Sasquatch
Death  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopefully my scores are good enough to save me from last weeks incident...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crabmaster2000  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't mind the songs choices this week. I just hope i made it into the playoffs so i can face off against the sasquatch eventually.
JediSasquatch  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh... Still haven't gotten the results yet... I hope they don't take too long or else we'll practically miss one day of the playoffs...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Jedi Sasquatch
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are the results? I really want to see if I got 1st on LitN

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
Death  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediSasquatch wrote:
Ugh... Still haven't gotten the results yet... I hope they don't take too long or else we'll practically miss one day of the playoffs...

That wouldn't be good...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JediSasquatch  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death wrote:
JediSasquatch wrote:

That wouldn't be good...
Indeed. I don't have too much to worry about, because unless I'm very unlucky and they have either 8 or 16 people in the playoffs, I'm gonna get the first round off. But I don't want everyone else to be crunched in time...

Death  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediSasquatch wrote:
Death wrote:
JediSasquatch wrote:

That wouldn't be good...
Indeed. I don't have too much to worry about, because unless I'm very unlucky and they have either 8 or 16 people in the playoffs, I'm gonna get the first round off. But I don't want everyone else to be crunched in time...

Ah that makes sense... I don't got to much time to play on the weekdays so I'm hoping the results are posted soon...
Mitchler  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, we're left to the very end. Even OB gets their results before us. That's pretty sad. It's not as bad for those of you out by the Pacific, but here in the Atlantic Time Zone it's already quarter past three.
ajanata  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitchler wrote:
Once again, we're left to the very end. Even OB gets their results before us. That's pretty sad. It's not as bad for those of you out by the Pacific, but here in the Atlantic Time Zone it's already quarter past three.

Because different people do the different leagues. Go read elx's sig...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitchler wrote:

Hence why I left a fucking message in my sig about it. I don't even wanna know what the hell your implying about OB, that they are below you or something? I'm working on it.
jenkins92  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The impatience of some people is startling, the fact that these leagues are here at all is owed to these guys dedication. I sure as hell couldn't and wouldn't do it.

LOL.
mikeybaby  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do this every bloody time don't I

"All I do is sit down at the [laptop] and start hitting the keys. Getting them in the right order, that's the trick... that's the trick" The immortal words of Garth Marenghi
elx  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say it right now, results are almost ready. If someone points out that it is after 3 PM, look forward to a 1 week ban.
Mitchler  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright then, seems I've been taken the wrong way. First of all, I have possibly the worst internet connection alive, so I don't have the time to go and read 72 threads a day and look at every mod's sig. I'm sorry I didn't notice that before. Secondly, I in NO WAY am implying that I am superior to the folks in OB, and I now realize I may have come across that way, and I apologize. Thirdly, I understand the level of dedication and commitment the mods have to the leagues and this entire site, and the amount of work they have on their plate just to satisfy the members. I don't want to sound impatient, hell, I probably didn't even make the playoffs, but you're not the only person here who didn't get any sleep last night elx, and I thought I could maybe get a load off my back on the boards. I want everyone to know that my message was nothing but a light-hearted comment on the state of the league results. There ya go. Imma go eat a popsicle before my brain melts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: