ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S6 - XBOX - Hard Week 2 Results!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ledzeppelin19  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleasantly surprised. Moved up 7 places (XH2)! I'm even more surprised by my first in Sweet Child. I just played it once and moved on
[ ] Beat Drums on Expert
[ ] 5 star Expert Guitar (aka Run to the Hills)
[ ] Endless Setlist (Expert)
[ ] Complete all gigs in Band World Tour

Help build our Guitar Hero Wiki!
Go to guitarhero.wikia.com and contribute!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sinisity
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still 14th in XH1

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT, I came in first for this week in XH3, does that make me a sandbagger?

I was bitching about my Bad Reputation score and that was by far the most fustrating score for me, and somehow I got second, my second worst was COY and that managed to be pretty good for a 4-star, and then SCOM I spent about an hour alone trying to not mess up on the intro, and my best run came with a lazy whammy and somehow I end up on first? And then theres HSB which i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one who FC'd it in this divsion, but 3 thousand point separation put me in 10th yay, I'm really not a sandbagger, but i'm definetly not good enough to be in division 1, i'm probably like 1/4 as good as Psx or Brock
congrats to elx for finally fixing the results though

Oh, and is it a record for moving up 23 places in one week?
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you got everything sorted out. After what happened last season and with ghevents to now submit the scores, I was hoping it would be easy for you this time elx. They'll always be those few of you who want to find the easy way to get to the top, but the mods/admins will ALWAYS find out.

Here's something I wrote last season and it seems to fit what's happening here.

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
It pisses me off too to see that up to 14 people might have been cheating, and for what?! So you can get your name in a thread saying you won? Unlike with most competitions, the best part about this one is not so much winning as it is just going week by week, improving scores, and having fun. There's not really a whole lot of pressure here, so I can't see why anyone would want to cheat and push those of us that are actually honest out of the competition. Anyway, hopefully everything gets straightened out and we can all go back to playing this game the way it was meant to be played.

Sandbagging IS CHEATING. Those that are honest about their scores have no chance against those type of people. This is meant to be fun, but unfortuantely we have some people here that are just looking to win and nothing else, which is really pathetic.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm so confused... why am i in xh1 when i was in xh3 last week?? i went from first place to last place.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
overlordandm  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because you did too good for being in hard division 3 this week.
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraZy wrote:
i'm so confused... why am i in xh1 when i was in xh3 last week?? i went from first place to last place.

aww, elx must've thought you were a sandbagger, that may be a bit harsh in my opinion, maybe XH2 would be a nice place in the middle for CraZy?

Speaking of Crazy, on COY, only one person got 5-stars for XH3, its one of the 4 songs preventing me from getting my guitarmageddon achievement
along with: Trooper, Carry Me Home, and of course Physcobilly freakout not even a 4star yet

And I think the whole deal with sandbagging at the moment is that people that are actually good enought to be in XH2 and XH1 are just horrible at the week 1 songs, I mean, I suck at six completely, and Laughtrack is a fustrating song for those who can't get a high note streak, theres gotta be some way to tell the difference between someone with skills who sucks at six and someone who is sandbagging......
CraZy  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah.. sent a pm to elx to try and work things out
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
M002  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraZy wrote:
bah.. sent a pm to elx to try and work things out

That should work, if I were you, I'd try to work out a way to be in XH2, that way you're not raping everyone in XH3, and not getting murdered in XH1, hmm maybe I should do that too, I'll see after this week if i'm on top for week 3 that maybe i'll ask to get transfered if thats possible
mrkuo  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9th place for week 1. 5th place for week 2. only brought me up to 8th place, but that's an improvement!

i was so excited about my fc in crazy on you. figured i'd get beat out by psx and brock and i was right. i'll take third place though!

you top 10 guys in xh1, putting any consideration into expert for the next season? :p

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrkuo wrote:
9th place for week 1. 5th place for week 2. only brought me up to 8th place, but that's an improvement!

i was so excited about my fc in crazy on you. figured i'd get beat out by psx and brock and i was right. i'll take third place though!

you top 10 guys in xh1, putting any consideration into expert for the next season? :p

Don't start that whole argument up again....
xXGhostXx  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha word Moo...Yay! First XH2 Im so uber excited! Its boner-rific lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M002 wrote:
mrkuo wrote:

It might not be a choice if the mods decide that future 360 leagues should be assigned, and not open.
mrkuo  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M002 wrote:
mrkuo wrote:

oh don't get me wrong, i'm not. i'm really curious who is planning on moving to the expert divion. i'm debating whether or not i want to or not. the last two weeks in this league has forced me to play hard songs that i previously thought were beneath my level. but perfecting each one has had the indirect benefit of increasing my expert scores as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrkuo wrote:
M002 wrote:
mrkuo wrote:

oh don't get me wrong, i'm not. i'm really curious who is planning on moving to the expert divion. i'm debating whether or not i want to or not. the last two weeks in this league has forced me to play hard songs that i previously thought were beneath my level. but perfecting each one has had the indirect benefit of increasing my expert scores as well.

K just checking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: