ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
UK GAME COMPETITION
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parkreiner  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: UK GAME COMPETITION Reply with quote

Genga wrote:
I met some guy up there who appeared to be my only competition. I played Unsung, and after messing up on about 3 notes (It was on a plasma screen, I had a bit of lag), I ended up with a score of about 227,000 which I was proud of, seeing as the previous person who had the highest score was only on 150,000

That sounds eerily similar to my own experience of the Game Guitar Hero tournament. Except I was the competition and it was the other guy who got the high score for the day. 227,000, that's what he got as well. Talk about your unlikely coincidences.

Aye... I think I ended up getting a high score of about 225,000 immediately after you'd left. I wasn't going to make any other attempts after that, I felt embarrassed enough at four. I blame the lag, of course. Funnily enough, had that been the biggest cock up of the day it might have actually been worth the trip up to Glasgow, eh?

How'd it pan out with Game anyway, did you get a reply? Or a guitar? Or both?!

Fell off my chair to some extent.
Skunkshit  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: game uk tourne Reply with quote

the guy in 9th place won The Guitar.

I came fourth sadly, I missed the last Day of entry days so I couldnt improve on my paltry score but I got sent a copy of the game and controller for my troubles.

I NEED MORE TOURNEES IN THE UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: