ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I Wanna Be Sedated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: I Wanna Be Sedated Reply with quote

Note Chart | Mirror

New Chart

Last edited by JCirri on Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The key here is maximizing the number of chords played with star power. Don't use it as soon as you can.

One example I can give is after you're able to use star power the first time, wait until after the single note (non-chord) that occurs after the 2nd yellow freeze, then activate it. If done properly you should have 6x,850 (I forget the x) during the small pause before the next section begins

Note: if you have 6x,450, then you didn't get in an extra note by delaying notes as you activate star power and rushing them as it ends (in which case I restart the song).

This same pattern is repeated 3 other times throughout the song and after playing it so much I knew similar point values associated with other places in the song so I knew if I was optimal or not. The tricky parts involve getting maximal star power from the whammying all short notes without breaking combo.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I...MUST...BEAT...YOUR...SCORE...
ES942  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried several times, but the most i can get is 320,386. I don't know if it's the delay of star power usage, or the last R+B chord. it seems like i could be doing better

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri, you've already explained this, but I still don't get it. Can you give us a note chart so that we can get a better idea of what you mean?
ES942  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
The key here is maximizing the number of chords played with star power. Don't use it as soon as you can.

One example I can give is after you're able to use star power the first time, wait until after the single note (non-chord) that occurs after the 2nd yellow freeze, then activate it. If done properly you should have 6x,850 (I forget the x) during the small pause before the next section begins

Note: if you have 6x,450, then you didn't get in an extra note by delaying notes as you activate star power and rushing them as it ends (in which case I restart the song).

This same pattern is repeated 3 other times throughout the song and after playing it so much I knew similar point values associated with other places in the song so I knew if I was optimal or not. The tricky parts involve getting maximal star power from the whammying all short notes without breaking combo.

i just played the beginning of this song, and i managed to get 62,250, which an extra chord more than 61,850, so i guess i learned how to squeeze.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that post was from a while back. I have gotten that double-squeeze twice now. Double-squeezes are also possible on all of the other similar activations. But it took several hours for me to get it the few times I did, so I doubt I'd ever get a run with multiple double-squeezes on hard/xpt.

Although I did manage to get all 4 double squeezes on Medium for what I think is a completely optimal score.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i got that double squeeze, i tilited a little too late and messed up on my second star power, so i missed the third one.
tommy2000  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double squeeze? Delaying and hitting notes late to get an extra note?

Sorry for being a pain in the ass.
FlimFlam  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used that exact strategy except for where I activated it and only got 266,408
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my SP strat.

angusyoungisgod  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can NOT get 7 * and it is really PISSING me off
DontFret  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7* is a bitch on this song, any updated paths
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 Star? I Need a 5 Star, I cannot get higher then about 172k, my highest is 177k.

EDIT: Never Mind, I used JCirri's tips and Star Powered where there were all chords, I snuck in a 5 star with 190k.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: