ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Jordan
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero II (PS2) -> Easy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cdw01  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IceyDefeat wrote:
There is no way upperbound is possible... am i right? I see 1 squeeze possible from nearly ideal that isn't in bigger squeeze (hit it once). But I thought nearly ideal was ALWAYS possible.
Upper bound is very rarely possible outside of GH3, and nearly ideal usually isn't very far from it in terms of craziness.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cdw01 wrote:
IceyDefeat wrote:
There is no way upperbound is possible... am i right? I see 1 squeeze possible from nearly ideal that isn't in bigger squeeze (hit it once). But I thought nearly ideal was ALWAYS possible.
Upper bound is very rarely possible outside of GH3, and nearly ideal usually isn't very far from it in terms of craziness.

I remember debr saying that if nearly ideal isn't possible there is something wrong with the chart. I consider myself a decent squeezer (top 5 on all ps2e songs I've tried on more then once) and theres no way some of nearly ideal is possible.

Cdw01  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IceyDefeat wrote:
Cdw01 wrote:
IceyDefeat wrote:

I remember debr saying that if nearly ideal isn't possible there is something wrong with the chart. I consider myself a decent squeezer (top 5 on all ps2e songs I've tried on more then once) and theres no way some of nearly ideal is possible.
Decent won't net you nearly ideal, I can guarantee you that. I'm one of the best squeezers on the site, and nearly ideal is a stretch for me a lot of times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero II (PS2) -> Easy All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: