ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
80s - S6 - PS2 - League AA Playoffs - Winners updated!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitaringEgg  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love my score, and cant be bothered doing any more work. subbmision time.

Good like to every one, apart from double or nothing

missed the same note 5 times!!!!!!

5/1/09 - Bought DragonForce pack
12/1/09 - All DragonForce Songs 5*'d
18/1/09 - BoS
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: GuitaringEgg Wii Friend Code: 133260988829
ravenholm  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pleased with my EE score... *send*

Oh, and Hustler... If I pwn you, it's the third time I'll've done so this season (the others being Play With Me and Seventeen... Maybe CiaM)

EDIT: Oh, and 'gratz to all who made it this far. Thanks to Rabies for being an awesome com, and thanks to my fingers for not being broken this season

Check my bunches of awesome
Custom Time! (Newest Song: Nate Monoxide - Rock 'n' Roll Revolution v2 AND Scar Symmetry - Dreaming 24/7!)
Crayze  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe doubleornothin I'm flattered, really don't think I'm that good. You prolly would of had me on R&R too. I know I've been out for awhile but i just wanted to post to say thanks to everyone. This was my first league and i definitely plan on keeping on doing them. Thanks to rabies and the other commishes for making these leagues possible and thanks to all of the players who make these competitive. I'm very happy and surprised at how big of a difference this has made as far as how well I play. I started the season being ranked around 1000th for the 80s and am in the 300s now (definitely not trying to brag) But, thanks to everyone who makes these things happen and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again in season 7.
meister  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just submitted my score, happy with it, the only thing I could have done better was 100% solo f, but 100% solo c makes up for that. And I had so many -1s after the solo I didn't think I would ever get through that. But if I do get 2nd I am still really happy with how I did.

Maybe I'll face some of you online next month if any of you have a ps3, I look forward to it
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
rabies  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

I posted the AA1 and AA3 results. Congrats to meister and doubleornothin. Both posted very high scores for their respective divisions....with meister's being a top 50 score on a very tough song. I meant to PM each of you meaning to say that I will be asking for picture on the finals as I normally do to eliminate all doubt on crowning the champions..however, I neglected to do this in time this season - shame on me.

So, meister, and doubleornothin...picture proof of your scores would be appreciated. Feel free to post them here. The select screen score will do if you do not have the newspaper screen.

Finally - AA2 results are delayed for the time being.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.
I think egg messed up his score.
It should probably read 371378
just look at his % and NS
GuitaringEgg  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh rabies, mine was 371, 378. heres some picture proof.

sorry about that rabies, i was in a hurry when sending you the score.

5/1/09 - Bought DragonForce pack
12/1/09 - All DragonForce Songs 5*'d
18/1/09 - BoS
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: GuitaringEgg Wii Friend Code: 133260988829
ravenholm  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*ARGH*

The suspense is killing me...

Custom Time! (Newest Song: Nate Monoxide - Rock 'n' Roll Revolution v2 AND Scar Symmetry - Dreaming 24/7!)
meister  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to link to my facebook album.

Newspaper
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=519924&id=511751577

Stats
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=519991&id=511751577

Would have gotten 400k if I hadn't messed up solo f

Edit: I'm updating my scores monday with pics if you don't have facebook

Edit 2:Actually here's a link to the album with both pics in it, I don't think you need facebook to see it
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=24125&id=511751577

Edit 3: Damn it, refer to first edit
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
ravenholm  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
I have to link to my facebook album.

Newspaper
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=519924&id=511751577

Stats
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=519991&id=511751577

Would have gotten 400k if I hadn't messed up solo f

Edit: I'm updating my scores monday with pics if you don't have facebook

Edit 2:Actually here's a link to the album with both pics in it, I don't think you need facebook to see it
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=24125&id=511751577

Edit 3: Damn it, refer to first edit

I don't have a Facebook, and the album requires a login.

meister  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't upload scores from here so I have to wait until monday, then I will for sure have it up
uwic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeez GuitaringEgg has gold stars on play with me from the looks of that pic above!!!!!!!!!!

ps congrats meister you got an awesome score, i don't like the solos or bridge on EE so i was always gonna struggle to keep combo and therefore keep up with your score, best of luck with 400k
ravenholm  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If memory serves me right *makes mental note to check the PM he'd sent to Rabies*, I would've got 400k if I didn't screw up the intro

meister  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uwic wrote:
jeez GuitaringEgg has gold stars on play with me from the looks of that pic above!!!!!!!!!!

ps congrats meister you got an awesome score, i don't like the solos or bridge on EE so i was always gonna struggle to keep combo and therefore keep up with your score, best of luck with 400k

Yeah I'm done with gh for a while pretty soon. Until gh3, I'll probably not increase this lol it took hours to get to the solo, and finish without missing. I just got it on alucky run where I also FC'ed solo c.

Maybe Egg used the glitch to FC PWM but it shows his actual score? I thought it would be fun if you wanted to see all gold stars, but I don't want to waste that much time.

Oh and my name on PS3 online is justindeboer (I'm not creative with names, lol), if you want to find me
rabies  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok guys...all results up...and I corrected your submissions guitaringegg.

Congrats to the winners!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: