ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S6 - League A Playoffs Thread - Congrats Trooper/Xero/sperin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrooperLinks  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediSasquatch wrote:
Electric Eye = best song EVER. This is gonna be a great math, Trooper. Good luck to both of us.

too bad i can't find out what score u have lol, i started out pretty good earlier today but right now i can't get to the solo with full combo >.<
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TrooperLinks
Tweek900  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm by the way things look i'm screwed with this song... so i think i'm going to use the phone a friend life line. i'll get his score and let you guys know what he ended up getting then tell you his name? lol i'll still submit my score on the events page though... but be warned my phone a friend should be able to win on the thread :P lol

anyways joking aside i'm pretty much screwed. but i'm still trying. gl to you all. its been fun and i'm ready for the next one. this is my first league tourney and i plan to play in as many as i'm able to gl guys and thx for the games
illu  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well played Tweek900, im just happy that difference in the score wasn't more than that. Good luck to both finalists!
sperin4  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its probably going to be a really close match between Tweek and me because apparently we're both failures at this song. Haha. This is my first league too, and its awesome to be in the finals.
Tweek900  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm sperin... i'm not a failure at this song... it just tends to beat me more than i beat it... kinda like jordan use to... but after many months i can now 5* jordan so if i play this song over and over again for the next 2 months i might be able to beat it more than it beats me anyways now that we have that out in the open. good luck sperin. it was fun either way.

illu it was great seeing you in the tourney you did rather good. i was scared with my score on round and round and it was pretty close. i got lucky thats all. I hope to see you join in on the next league maybe we can play against each other again
JediSasquatch  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lord. Electric Eye is the most frustrating song ever for a league. I submitted my score but I don't think it was good enough.

"Fear is your only God on the radio."
-Rage Against The Machine
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Jedi Sasquatch
thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediSasquatch wrote:
Good lord. Electric Eye is the most frustrating song ever for a league. I submitted my score but I don't think it was good enough.

SAME HERE. X(

PS: Jedi, you wanna start a rivalry with me?
sperin4  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its a bit past midnight and the polls will be closing soon if they haven't already. Good luck to everyone. Its cool just making it this far. I got to play GHIII today and it was pretty awesome, so I hope I get to see some of you in a league for that in a couple months.
TrooperLinks  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm nervous >.< well when i wake up the results will be posted for sure, i had fun in this league, it was my first ever :P i can't wait till gh3, that game is online right? if it is that's going to change everything for the playoffs we could play the song 3 times and the best 2 out of 3 would win :P awesome
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TrooperLinks
sperin4  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm satisfied just making the finals, because if precedent serves me right then I will be forever immortalized as at least a runner-up in the Past Champions forum. And that's good enough for me. But I guess winning wouldn't be too bad either.
JediSasquatch  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it, I lost...Well, good game TrooperLinks. I know I could've beaten my score, but I just couldn't do it again, it was so frustrating.

Well, my first league ever, and I got 1st in the regular league and 2nd in the playoffs... freakin' sweet. Plus I 5-starred every song in GH2 earlier this week...

"Fear is your only God on the radio."
-Rage Against The Machine
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Jedi Sasquatch
sperin4  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I won. The league was a lot of fun. In the end it was just luck of the song because I know Tweek is better than me at the majority of the songs in the game. Good match though. Hopefully I'll see you all for GH3!
thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres no fucking way Xero, your other scores dont match up.

[/end bitchboy rant]
Xerocool79  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh, my scores are old. I don't update them regularly. That doesn't mean I didn't work my ass off and play and play and play that song to death over the past few days. I saw your score and realized I needed to work my ass off to beat you. You had a good score, so I needed to step up and do some work to win.

Now that I did win, my score's gonna be put into question? well I'll tell ya what. I'll go ahead and snap a shot of my score screen and show it to you if you are really this vain about it. Hell, I'll even go ahead and replay the damn song and get roughly the same score if you'd like.

Just cause you didn't win don't mean you need to blame me for it. I played my ass off... I didn't cheat.

"Your paragon of Virtue has arrived..."
thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xerocool79 wrote:
Uhhh, my scores are old. I don't update them regularly. That doesn't mean I didn't work my ass off and play and play and play that song to death over the past few days. I saw your score and realized I needed to work my ass off to beat you. You had a good score, so I needed to step up and do some work to win.

Now that I did win, my score's gonna be put into question? well I'll tell ya what. I'll go ahead and snap a shot of my score screen and show it to you if you are really this vain about it. Hell, I'll even go ahead and replay the damn song and get roughly the same score if you'd like.

Just cause you didn't win don't mean you need to blame me for it. I played my ass off... I didn't cheat.

Somebodies a little defensive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: