ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S6 - XBOX - Hard Playoffs Thread - Congrats Jedi/SE42/Diablo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: DON"T GIVE UP!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!! THIS IS BLASHEMY Reply with quote

TarLaPaN wrote:
b08smith wrote:
Grrrrrrrrr FoP has been stuck in my head all day and is driving me insane. It's by far my weakest song on GH (except six) can't seem to hold a combo for shit.

I'm still in shock that I made it this far at all so we'll just see what happens

I suck at FoP. I played it through like 3 times and am starting to mess up on the easy parts. I give up on life

HEY!! Neither of you too should give up
I lost out on the play-offs by about 1.5K on a song I hate, and I'd hate it more if you guys don't give it your all on a Song that I love
Don't worry about the speed up or the first or second solo, just worry about all the chords in the intro and bridge and then make sure you nail the green-hammeron red and green-hammeron-yellow repetitive part
fall of Pangea is currently my favorite song on GH2, don't let my failure go in vain, either one of you can make it to the FINALS!! how awesome is that, but only ONE of you two
so quit you're winning and play like you never played before
This pointless message is brought to you by Gillette Fusion, with new shick-quattro blades for a smoother cutting edge!
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, good luck Brock, its just taken me an hour to get a FoP score I'm happy with (although the ghevenets thing isn't up yet >_>). Of ALL things, lol trills in 2B
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
b08smith  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thanks for the pep talk M002

I don't see how this can be your favourite song, it's driving me insane playing it over and over but each to there own I suppose.

Last weeks scores looked pretty close all round so guess we'll have to wait and see.

lilkoz  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: DON"T GIVE UP!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!! THIS IS BLAS Reply with quote

M002 wrote:
TarLaPaN wrote:
b08smith wrote:
Grrrrrrrrr FoP has been stuck in my head all day and is driving me insane. It's by far my weakest song on GH (except six) can't seem to hold a combo for shit.

I'm still in shock that I made it this far at all so we'll just see what happens

I suck at FoP. I played it through like 3 times and am starting to mess up on the easy parts. I give up on life

HEY!! Neither of you too should give up
I lost out on the play-offs by about 1.5K on a song I hate, and I'd hate it more if you guys don't give it your all on a Song that I love
Don't worry about the speed up or the first or second solo, just worry about all the chords in the intro and bridge and then make sure you nail the green-hammeron red and green-hammeron-yellow repetitive part
fall of Pangea is currently my favorite song on GH2, don't let my failure go in vain, either one of you can make it to the FINALS!! how awesome is that, but only ONE of you two
so quit you're winning and play like you never played before
This pointless message is brought to you by Gillette Fusion, with new shick-quattro blades for a smoother cutting edge!

I won't give up!!! I'm not going down without a fight. I used to love this song too, but then I grew to hate it once I played it on hard. Now, I love it again. I've improved so much on this song these last few days. Finally got a decent score, although I'm still not satisfied. I'm really hoping Halo 3 becomes my savior and everyone gets distracted with that. But, 3rd or 4th place is still good. I may make the finals yet.
diablocon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be busy with Halo 3 (I hate the Halo series), but I will be busy with Uni work, since my 3rd year just started. In from 9 to 5 all week.

I've submitted a FoP score, but I'll probably try and improve on it if I can. Don't want to get careless at this stage.
TarLaPaN  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess ill give it a few more tries.
Overcome TtFaF [x...jk]
5* Hard [KoC]
100 PFO Wins [68 so far]
AITA  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just realized i mistyped my KitN score lol...oh well still would have lost
b08smith  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why am I so bad at this song!?

Got one last chance to try and get a respectable score tonight before the cut off. Still living on the floor of my friends 'non smoking' house so can't even get stoned to help me concentrate, have to resort to beer instead..........which never goes well.

TarLaPaN  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, im pretty dissapointed in my effort this week. i didnt even check to see if i submitted my score. It shouldnt matter i think i got the lowest. Sucks though i really wanted to advance and play a new song, FoP was killing me. Maybe i will make finals. If i dont though i can H3 it up this weekend
Overcome TtFaF [x...jk]
5* Hard [KoC]
100 PFO Wins [68 so far]
b08smith  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I wouldn't count yourself out mate. The score I had to submit was only the second time i managed to 5star it! Poor

FoP has grown on me slightly but I won't be playing it again for a while.

Good luck all, should be interesting.

HHPHChrisRyan  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to those that made the finals! Nice job SE42. You and I had some close scores during the season and I'm glad our playoff was no different. Good luck in the next round.

I had a lot of fun and improved my game a ton during this season. I did better than I thought I would and I look forward to doing this again next time around.
diablocon  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, finals for me.

Even better, a song I enjoy playing, good times.
lilkoz  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations TarLapan! You'll need all the luck you can get in the Finals.

Trying to climb my way out of the 30,000 sandbags that I'm buried under.

See everyone next season.
SE42  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HHPHChrisRyan wrote:
Congrats to those that made the finals! Nice job SE42. You and I had some close scores during the season and I'm glad our playoff was no different. Good luck in the next round.

I had a lot of fun and improved my game a ton during this season. I did better than I thought I would and I look forward to doing this again next time around.

Thanks HHPHChrisRyan. I knew I needed to break 400k to have a chance against you and even after I finally got my score I didnt feel very confident. Thanks for the close match.

Good luck to everyone in the finals.
chuckie0424  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilkoz wrote:
Trying to climb my way out of the 30,000 sandbags that I'm buried under.

See everyone next season.

i agree with you there lol and yeah good luck to everyone in finals
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: chuckie0424
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: