ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Take It Off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Take It Off Reply with quote

Note Chart | Mirror

New Chart

Last edited by JCirri on Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Zillatron  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any SP strats outthere
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ActAppalled16
rabies  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just posted one in the hard forum...which I use for both hard and expert.
tommy2000  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any tips on the triplets?
rabies  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The triplets in the solo is the only thing in the game that I actually use HO/PO for... I concentrate on strumming the first note of each triplet and just keep a consistant PO for the other two notes....this helps me to focus on the notes that are tougher to nail at the start and end of the solo that do not follow the consistant pattern.
popemobile  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
The triplets in the solo is the only thing in the game that I actually use HO/PO for... I concentrate on strumming the first note of each triplet and just keep a consistant PO for the other two notes....this helps me to focus on the notes that are tougher to nail at the start and end of the solo that do not follow the consistant pattern.

I do the same thing, but i always miss one note
tommy2000  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, next i play it, i'll use Ho/Pos.
catfish7  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question. If I can't get the triplets, would it be more beneficial to wait through them, build up a full bar on the next two SPs and use all of it chords I can actually get?
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish7 wrote:
I have a question. If I can't get the triplets, would it be more beneficial to wait through them, build up a full bar on the next two SPs and use all of it chords I can actually get?

You can get a full bar with the last three SPs... So there really wouldn't be much use for it. You should be using the triplet SP asap after the YB chords (and don't whammy everything on the two SPs leading up to the triplets or you will miss the YBYRG R SP after the triplets).

1226.png
popemobile  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the hell of it...

POPE'S TAKE IT OFF PATH

1. Get the first 2, and whammy the last hold. This is so you can activate SP earlier, thus getting more notes. Activate on the 2nd orange note after the SP, no squeeze

2. Get the next 3, whammy fully. On the Last SP hold, whammy once and go up right away, it should last to right before the next SP

3. Get the next 2, activate on the 3rd RB chord.

4. Get the next 2, whammy the first one fully, and the second one once. Activate right away. Should end right before the next SP

5. Get the next 2 SP, use (read:squeeze) on the next note. You can squeeze the GY chord after the 2 single green notes.
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

popemobile wrote:
For the hell of it...

POPE'S TAKE IT OFF PATH

1. Get the first 2, and whammy the last hold. This is so you can activate SP earlier, thus getting more notes. Activate on the 2nd orange note after the SP, no squeeze

2. Get the next 3, whammy fully. On the Last SP hold, whammy once and go up right away, it should last to right before the next SP

4. Get the next 2, whammy the first one fully, and the second one once. Activate right away. Should end right before the next SP

5. Get the next 2 SP, use (read:squeeze) on the next note. You can squeeze the GY chord after the 2 single green notes.

I believe you mean for 5) that you get the next THREE SPs, not two.

But yeah, that's what I use. You can actually squeeze in the second O note if you don't whammy the hold for number 1). Whatever is easier for you will work. They will both get the same number of points.

1226.png
popemobile  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thekovinc wrote:
popemobile wrote:
For the hell of it...

POPE'S TAKE IT OFF PATH

I believe you mean for 5) that you get the next THREE SPs, not two.

But yeah, that's what I use. You can actually squeeze in the second O note if you don't whammy the hold for number 1). Whatever is easier for you will work. They will both get the same number of points.

Thats what I meant, and for the first one, I guess that works to, but for me I always would go to early and it wouldnt activate

But whatever works for you
GlowingHalo  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah! I hit all the notes on this song, but I missed a star power combo by strumming an invisible note.
Now I can't do it again...
DragonAsmodeus  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm like 99.9% sure you can hit the first O note on the first sp. I whammied the second chord on the first sp phrase, and strummed the last note on the second sp phrase really early. Then I waited to hit the next O note really late, activating sp right before I strummed. The whammy gave me the extra sp I needed to get all the notes at the end as well.

Edit:

Ok, I am sure. I get 44,308 right before the fourth sp phrase doing it normally, and 44,508 squeezing the extra O note.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: