ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sweet Child O' Mine
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero II (PS2) -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Sweet Child O' Mine Reply with quote

Note Chart

Last edited by JCirri on Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
nnymo  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is one of my favorite songs in the game..whats weird ive never rocked out to a song before on either of the GH, but the solo in this is just so much fun to play.
NathanJM  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nnymo wrote:
this is one of my favorite songs in the game..whats weird ive never rocked out to a song before on either of the GH, but the solo in this is just so much fun to play.

agreed. also, i love the new note chart format. good to see its not all in my head that those opening notes slow down every few measures!
T33NW01F  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this song is so fun, that its always worth a quick go, altough it is a little easy for the majority of the song.
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a vid of my path: SCoM Path

So sad I missed one note =(..but I think the path is pretty good. Also...for the 5th activation (right before the solo), don't use it RIGHT on the yellow hold like I did, wait a beat or so and you'll get the two notes right before the B O SP phrase right after the solo.
Danos  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:
Here's a vid of my path: SCoM Path

So sad I missed one note =(..but I think the path is pretty good. Also...for the 5th activation (right before the solo), don't use it RIGHT on the yellow hold like I did, wait a beat or so and you'll get the two notes right before the B O SP phrase right after the solo.

How the hell do you whammy that 3rd SP phrase to activation stage? I whammy the christ out of the B YO notes but can't get any SP love, always falling agonisingly short. Are you just whammying constantly before hitting the notes (which I can't seem to do). Not getting that SP is costing me about 10K I reckon.

Oh yeah, great run too. Don't know how you hit all of the solo, it was incredible to watch.
brooksycc7  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the whammy, if you hit the note early and start whammying immediately it should be easy (NOTE: You don't HAVE to hit the note early)...and you also may not be whammying the first short hold (just a guess)

Priest: Nice path...I think mine may be a little better (good call on the yellow held note btw) but I'm not sure....I am 3k behind you but I missed A LOT more....granted I didn't miss DURING SP *cough loser cough*
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brooksycc7 wrote:
I am 3k behind you but I missed A LOT more....granted I didn't miss DURING SP *cough loser cough*

popemobile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, I watched the video, then my first run after, I miss a really easy note, AND THEN GET THE FAST PART FOR THE FIRST TIME.

WTF?!

Coincidence? I think not
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

popemobile wrote:
wow, I watched the video, then my first run after, I miss a really easy note, AND THEN GET THE FAST PART FOR THE FIRST TIME.

WTF?!

Coincidence? I think not

Well that cat's out of the bag...we're ACTUALLY the same person...he's just my better half.
dgotgame  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone have a tip on how to actually nail that fast part?
cheddar  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgotgame wrote:
does anyone have a tip on how to actually nail that fast part?

which fast part are you talking about
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The run right after the main solo. Best thing to do is practice the rhythm in practice mode...wuLFe said he practiced for a good while until he hit it consistantly, I just haven't gotten around to working on it, it's more of a luck factor for me.
Samson007  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man I know how you guys feel now. Im not exactly close to getting 100% on this song (99% but still), but the same thing happened to me.

I FC'ed everything up to the break into the fast part as usual, up until those quick ascending scales. With the exception of one mishap............a very easy not in the middle of a star power line. Everyone watching kind of went.......aww wtf was that? I said it doesnt matter, I always miss up here anyway............but of course I didnt miss this time. Ugh.
SheepKirby  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter what I do I can't whammy that 3rd SP enough to get an activation. I think I did it the first time I played this song, but it's never happened after that. This, however, is still the best song in the game.

Pokemon Silver Smeargle-only challenge completed. \o/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero II (PS2) -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: