ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GUIDE: How to replace game images (splash screens,skins,...)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Summersett  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: ? Reply with quote

Kyle55 wrote:
is any of this possible for the Wii version????
So far only text has been edited on the Wii version. [The Definitive Guide To Custom Songs On The Wii] and [Queen Bee (PAK / QB Explorer, Editor)] will keep you updated. Also, I believe the [Guitar Hero Three Control Panel] will have Wii support eventually, although I'm not sure if it wii support graphic replacement.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Summersett Wii Friend Code: 6370513610780433
hockey2112  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting the same "milo explorer has encountered an error and needs to close" error message. I put the dll into my windows/system folder. How can I fix this issue and get Milo running?

EDIT

I ended up getting it running on my other PC, so I'll troubleshoot the first one later. A different question...

I am trying to make the front part of Axel's hair transparent so that it isn't hanging over the character's face. When I try to do this in Photoshop using the original bitmap, the alpha transparency remains the same as the original file when I view them in MiloExporter. I then tried creating a brand-new image in Photoshop, copied/pasted my modified hair over to it, and the entire thing is now showing as transparent in MiloExporter in the Alpha view, and thus the character has no hair at all in the game.

Any idea what I am doing wrong? Why can I not create a brand-new image without the entire thing being transparent? I am saving as a 32 Bitmap.

Thanks!

YET ANOTHER EDIT

Nevermind, I figured out the Alpha Channel thing in Photoshop by playing around with the Channels pallette (go to Window>Channels if you cannot find it).

A different question now... is there anything I can do to stop Axel's mouth from opening and closing? I want it to be closed the entire time. Thanks!
Rickles  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have the crashing problem... can't even run 3.0 or 3.1. Just crashes on start.

Any help?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in the difference of xbox milo files and ps2 milo files. Would it be possible to extract the ps2 file and change a header in the xbox file so it can be opened? Changing the splash screens in the 360 version would be awesome especially with my own version of GH: Metallica lol
ratapava  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Probleem Reply with quote

heyy!! i just uploaded the mainmenu.tex and the splash_image.tex edited to my custom gh... but when i play it on the ps2 and it appears the screen with bricks... and it doesn't appear the picture i made for my custom gh... can zanyone help me please?.. also im havin a problem that when i pass through a song in the game.. ( a specific one... in this case Revontulet - Sonata Arctica) it freezes and i have to restart my ps2 nd pass faster thas song so it doesn't freezes... any help?
thx
talbot  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it normal for an shape edited (on blender) guitar mesh to appear on milo explorer?
arweryn  

Location: Canisius High School from 7:30 am till sometimes 5:30 at night

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do i import the image i want to replace?
devinring wrote:
I can't properly grip anything circular about 3-6 centimeters in diameter for like 30 minutes anymore or I get massive knuckle pain in my fretting hand.
I pray to god your not talking about your dick.
Willace  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a slight issue I can't figure it out where to place that d3dx9_36.dll file... can anyone tell me where it's supposed to go?
Headbang  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willace wrote:
I have a slight issue I can't figure it out where to place that d3dx9_36.dll file... can anyone tell me where it's supposed to go?

In the same directory as MiloExplorer.exe.
ND1310  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do i save the milo because wen i go 2 replace it...it just comes back as the old milo
Stormizinhu  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi , i'm really new by here and my english is not awesome (i'm Brasilian) \o/

Well, when i downloaded the miloexplorer 3.1b , i learned by this topic how to do the necessary changes in the game.

But, when i change a TEX file (in the case , BMP) in a guitar for example, the image is "inverted" "upside down" "horizontal" , and reading this topic (or other, i don't remember) i see a post like , "Les Paul custom bla bla bla, "Need Horizontal/vertical flip". What i need to do ?

Thx and help me with my custom (already 30 musics in 6 mouths \o/)

thx and bye
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can I use this to change to loading screen, and if so what file to need need to edit?

3926 0220 0199 1364
superflydemon  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Track Reply with quote

How do you change the image of the track (scroll thing that has the notes on it)
Withamik  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Milo Explorer error? Reply with quote

I downloaded Milo explorer and I put on d3dx9_36.dll. I put them in the same folder on my desktop and I went on MiloExplorer as it came up with an error. And when I move the error window to the side and I open the file,it shows all the number stuff but when I click on the 3d option in the corner it comes up with a black screen and not the model.I'm very mad and I want to make skins.can anyone help me or tell me if i did anything wrong?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Withamik
ETenPooh  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ND1310 wrote:
how do i save the milo because wen i go 2 replace it...it just comes back as the old milo

You Restart GHEX.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: