ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Breaking Wheel
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: The Breaking Wheel Reply with quote

Note Chart | Mirror

New Chart

Last edited by JCirri on Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
ES942  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not the best strategy, but its what i came up with.

get the first two star combos.

use it before the first yellow note in the third combo that goes

YYRRBB

so you can get the remaining star power before the time change.

use star power once you get to the mass of GY chords.

keep going through the song, then use it again at the mass of GY chords.

use star power after you get the two star combos with lots of red notes in a row and end up at the mass of GY chords again.

once you are at the "slow" part, use star power right after the BO chord hold, so you can get the maximum number of chords.

play through the beginning section of the song again and use star power once you hit the chords.

you should end up with a little over 417,760 if you manage to get 100% Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can get 96% into the song and it just dies
Echelar  

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I came up with ... pretty good, I think.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i try to activate the first sp a little later, but still before the next sp combo so i can squeeze more notes in with an 8x multiplier

thanks though i ll give it a shot

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
i try to activate the first sp a little later, but still before the next sp combo so i can squeeze more notes in with an 8x multiplier

thanks though i ll give it a shot

Yeah, that'd be better. I was too lazy to think of that.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to really try on this song (since I hate it so) ...so have not bothered to map a path yet....so I figured I would start with yours..
..but looking it over, I caught something odd right away.

You seem to be purposely missing a star power on the 11th line. Was the note count on that section worth using a star power over? I trust you did your homework on this. Your high scores in general are a testament to your carefully mapping star power paths...but I thought I would bring it up anyway..as it clearly looks like you could get that star power if you wanted to.

..and if you are feeling generous, you should share your Tk65 path. I've tried about 3 or 4 different paths now..but I still seem to be about 3k off your hard score. I was going to start sharing mine on the ones i had first place on, but then you would come along and beat them..

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
I have yet to really try on this song (since I hate it so) ...so have not bothered to map a path yet....so I figured I would start with yours..
..but looking it over, I caught something odd right away.

You seem to be purposely missing a star power on the 11th line. Was the note count on that section worth using a star power over? I trust you did your homework on this. Your high scores in general are a testament to your carefully mapping star power paths...but I thought I would bring it up anyway..as it clearly looks like you could get that star power if you wanted to.

..and if you are feeling generous, you should share your Tk65 path. I've tried about 3 or 4 different paths now..but I still seem to be about 3k off your hard score. I was going to start sharing mine on the ones i had first place on, but then you would come along and beat them..

Yeah, if you get that star power, you'd want to use it immediately such that it ends right before the next one, which is slightly less than a full bar. Using it a little early means you don't get as much SP duration, but you get all those chords. I counted it each way and it seemed just slightly better to use it early. I could have miscounted, but it's also much easier to to do it this way .

I'll throw up the TK65 path sometime this week. I'm going out of town in the next few days, so it might be a bit.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried breaking wheel today, got a 1270 somethin note streak. i missed the last YB YB YO YB YB and i still got 415xxx, 2000 away from my high score. ill go for another full combo later tonight

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a video of my latest expert score. You can see it Here , or by going to the rankings screen.

I'm trying to get 100% on Hard and get a video of that... but it's not the easiest thing to do.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just happy to complete this today
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echelar wrote:
I made a video of my latest expert score. You can see it Here , or by going to the rankings screen.

I'm trying to get 100% on Hard and get a video of that... but it's not the easiest thing to do.

that's about my performance, you miss the exact ones i do...
Echelar  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shutendoji wrote:
Echelar wrote:

Do you have something against submitting scores? It seems like you'd do pretty well on expert from what you've said in the past.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echelar wrote:
shutendoji wrote:
Echelar wrote:

Do you have something against submitting scores? It seems like you'd do pretty well on expert from what you've said in the past.

i just haven't played in a while...like almost two months, i've been busy with school and everything...(you can see some of the scores submitted by me) cause all the teachers are cramming their shit it (i'm getting an average of two assignments per class, and about two projects a week...ugh...) but if you insist i'll post more...
Genga  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all talk and no action?

Maybe he only wants to post them up when he gets a great score, thats what i try to do, and i still end up 80th
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: