ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New European DLC available for Guitar Hero II - 360
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freebones  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: bleh Reply with quote

for 200 MS points i dont think so. for me at least

Last edited by freebones on Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
valioso  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: bleh Reply with quote

freebones wrote:
redoctane must think guitar hero players are high on somthing because these songs are just rediculous and not in the hard way in the easy crappy way.....

Not everyone is an expert player like most people around here.
millross  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: bleh Reply with quote

freebones wrote:
redoctane must think guitar hero players are high on somthing because these songs are just rediculous and not in the hard way in the easy crappy way.....

Don't buy them then.

Better still, dont buy them and don't post here saying how much you disike them.

This thread has very few valid comments about these new songs... An unfortunate trait of every GH3 or GH2 DLC Announcement that ever gets made.

Sin Documentos is pretty good fun to play and has a nice solo - I'd recommend this one.

Goals in hindsight:
FC WGFA [x]
FC Feel the pain (GH:WT) [x]
FC Hush [x]

All goals achieved!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: InsatiableFiend PSN Name: InsatiableFiend
mavina  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: bleh Reply with quote

millross wrote:
freebones wrote:

Don't buy them then.

Better still, dont buy them and don't post here saying how much you disike them.

This thread has very few valid comments about these new songs... An unfortunate trait of every GH3 or GH2 DLC Announcement that ever gets made.

+1

Stop saying they are bad or you don't like, or this is shitty european, or whatever, just play what you like, and don't whine if you don't
The Log before GH3 : [X] (28/10/2007)
Beat Jordan : [ ] (Not so far from it, losing ~20 notes before the end of last solo xD)
20 FC expert : 3/20 (not begun yet)
GH3 (360) :
Beat expert : [X]
Full 5 stars Expert : [ ] (- raining blood :@)
TheBigBB  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devilsfist wrote:
these songs are fucking ridiculously easy. Sept my pleymo you don't fucking play 60% of the song, its just a bunch of huge 30 second rests. Why is this song put into guitar hero when theres so little guitar in it? Sin Documentos is "decent". Exile is terrible. Sept is inexcusable. As a dedicated gh fan, I am dissapointed in those responsible and i hope this isn't going to be a trend.

Huh? Yeah it has stupidly long breaks, but it's still close to ONE THOUSAND notes man. Are you serious? You don't have to be mad about the songs because they are just there for if you want them. No one here knows what happens on the business side of things. We don't really know enough to judge anyone. I had fun playing them for whatever that's worth.
Baboulinet  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mavina wrote:
Let me say, in France (i'm french), pleymo is one of the best rock group and very famous...

Of course it is, cause french rock scene is full of crappy bands (and i'm french too ).
prowlerdante  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARobb wrote:
Out of all the amazing Soilwork songs they could've picked, they use a song that upon listening to, I didn't believe it was Soilwork!

I completely agree. However, I would get these songs because I'm open-minded and a completist. If I had the 360 version of GH that is.
XBOX360ThickPoo  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont need any more music for GH2 i already downloaded aout 4 packs

im just goin to wait for GH3 only 15 days to go!!!
Kelthink  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually quite amazed at how many narrow-minded xenophobes there are in this place.

I thought the only thing people would complain about was the price, but I guess some people really do have MASSIVE PROBLEMS.

Update scores in list: [ ]

That's it
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelthink wrote:
I'm actually quite amazed at how many narrow-minded xenophobes there are in this place.

I thought the only thing people would complain about was the price, but I guess some people really do have MASSIVE PROBLEMS.

I don't think people are really 100% about the songs, its more just like we're pissed because not all of us can work for a living and get any pack we want, some of us are loaded down with tons of homework, clubs and other extra cirruclar activites, and sometimes we just want to sit down and play our favorite video game, but it kind of gets a tiny bit boring, but DLC sounds great, but then they add this Price thing on, and we can't get it
awell, I try not to bitch, espeically since gh3 is right around the corner!
Fenrir  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelthink wrote:

Yeah I'll have to agree with you. Some comments were very offensive on european people, some dudes here like to talk as if they were superior or something and that sucks. As for me, I didn't like the songs , I hated the three of them, but not because they're european music.

- Anyone here agrees with me that we should have METAL PACK including nice bands such as Angra, Dream Theater, Stratovarius or SYmphony X?[/u]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally i think the French song and the Soilwork song look fun. The other one... not so much
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
canadaxpker  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Side note on protest the hero in the previous pack (just felt like saying this because of a post on page 2). I saw them so many times before, and I've actually hung out with them. Really cool considering they played a show in my little crap town a few months ago and now they're in GH.

Anywho I like the heavy song to actually listen to, and Sin Documentos by Los Rodriguez isn't something I particularly like, but the note chart is easy enough on the things I have trouble with.
Kelthink  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrir wrote:

Yeah I'll have to agree with you. Some comments were very offensive on european people, some dudes here like to talk as if they were superior or something and that sucks. As for me, I didn't like the songs , I hated the three of them, but not because they're european music.

I'm still confused by the comments. By EUROPEAN MUSIC do they not realise that this includes the likes of Led Zep, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Judas Priest (and that's just the Midlands in England!)? I guess some people never learned geography. Or manners. Woo!

Update scores in list: [ ]

That's it
rockmonkey  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Spanish song is the only DLC Ive ever downloaded for GH2, I admit 200 points is pricey, but I like this song better than all of the others (non-GH1) DLCs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: