SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 MSV files
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GameZelda  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ollz1 wrote:
I don't think I'll bother with that first one, its very buggy, I'll use other one, quite good with Command Prompt

The "old one" only works with PS2

GH:WT-PS2 Customization Progress
[100%] Make it work (w/songs loading) in a DVD5 (thanks psychospacefish!)
[100%] Modify audio (Finally done 25/11/2008)
[100%] Modify charts (Done 26/11/2008! Customs finally )
TomPudding  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GameZelda wrote:
ollz1 wrote:
I don't think I'll bother with that first one, its very buggy, I'll use other one, quite good with Command Prompt

I think he's referring to the second link Ihatecompvir posted, which contains a command line tool I wrote for the PC version. Unfortunately it's a great deal less functional than the GUI, as it has the problem of audio dropout, and the star power and sustains are calculated incorrectly.
ollz1  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomPudding wrote:
GameZelda wrote:
ollz1 wrote:

I think he's referring to the second link Ihatecompvir posted, which contains a command line tool I wrote for the PC version. Unfortunately it's a great deal less functional than the GUI, as it has the problem of audio dropout, and the star power and sustains are calculated incorrectly.

Yeah but Tom, I can't use yours because I get the unhandled exception error!
Find a tutorial for the above goal [X]
Think of some more goals []

Making my own website soon, don't know what it shall be called though...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: ollz1
lilturtleboy  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: GH3 MSV files Reply with quote

TheTrooper wrote:
Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post but does anyone know about msv files? I got an early release of the PS2 version. Essentially now the game does not have the GH archive like previous games it's hard to explain. Now there are folders that say music and in those music folders are the audio but they are no longer in vgs format. They are in MSV format. I looked it up and its a sony codec for some recorders but I tried opening them with the sony program but they dont work. I opened them with MFAudio but I cant figure out the frequency of the songs. Or whatever is wrong with them. I can put on a frequency and I can make out what song it is but either its too slow or its sounds crappy. Anyone know how to work with msv files? PM so I can send you a sample MSV file so you can look into it. Im sure this will help us in the future.

Go To

[removed]

See If This Helps It's used for frets on fire but it has programs that work with ripping GH games

Mod edit by TSorbera: Don't link to sites containing copyrighted material. You will be banned if you do this again. Read the rules so you won't get banned for anything else either.
Anathema  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am working on gh3 custom and I have a few questions maybe someone can answer.....

When working with qbinject I always get an error message
that says unknown type to repoint... lets say 5689 on 3542, different numbers each time different charts, same message and it is very
frustrating how does on get around this?
oh yah , I got one song to work with qbinject..... "guitarhero" from gh

When I make a chart and then use chart2qb to make a trk file, and then import the trk file in the game, the game will stop loading and freeze?

Qbgen just imports the chart but does not sync all the animations

How does one go about syncing the song together with all animations and not just the guitar, beacuse I have made a couple of custom disks, and i always notice that just the guitarist will play.

I have used buildgh3 and it does not sync either

How do you make a qbp file for the life of me i can't figure it out

I have read all of the guides over and over but they don't really say how to use..... most is just trial and error, the guides need to be more definitive

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31

Jump to: