ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Official 'Opinions on note tracks' thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinycow17 wrote:
my least favorite charted song is "stop" on guitar hero smash hits. Idk why, you have to play the song to see.

Btw I usually like when songs are overcharted, makes it more fun =)
I don't think this song is overcharted, but the chart is incredibly hard to get a hold of the riffs. The song is much more difficult than it needs to be.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be honest for the love of god is one of my favourite charts to play overall because of its mix between slow & fast (but combo-able solo's). Plus the main solo especially the

part that sounds so badass and feels incredible to hit (in fact the whole solo is just wow to play)..

The only part im unhappy about is galloping rampage I always have a little trouble with the YBO shizz near the end.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song: Runnin Down A Dream

Instrument and Difficulty: Guitar Expert

Opnions: i love playing triplets so much. the whole solo is just amazingly fun in my opnion i wish there were more triplet songs or maybe A WHOLE triplet song..YES...YES..THEN THE TRIPLETS WOULD RULE THE WORLD *Twitch*

seriously though, give me advice on fun triplet songs to get on DLC for wii and whatnot.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DarKRiffz87
toymachine  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarKRiffz87 wrote:

Opnions: i love playing triplets so much. the whole solo is just amazingly fun in my opnion i wish there were more triplet songs or maybe A WHOLE triplet song..YES...YES..THEN THE TRIPLETS WOULD RULE THE WORLD *Twitch*

seriously though, give me advice on fun triplet songs to get on DLC for wii and whatnot.

There's a french song that is triplet purple notes for like 1:30 lol
DarKRiffz87  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
DarKRiffz87 wrote:

There's a french song that is triplet purple notes for like 1:30 lol

good lord thats alot of triplets lol. do you know the song title?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DarKRiffz87
toymachine  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarKRiffz87 wrote:

good lord thats alot of triplets lol. do you know the song title?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhnlYyqLhOU - C'est Comme Ca
Blah2k  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song: Stricken

Difficulty: 5/10

I find this as a great warm-up for me for harder and faster songs, note chart is superb.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarKRiffz87 wrote:

You probably already know this, but American Girl on GH5 has a pretty dang fast triplet solo outro.

Jedibob5's Accomplishments - Demon Cleaner FC!
Scorehero: The only place where one can say "I choked on the Red Snake" and nobody will think twice.
Exxucus  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avenged Sevenfold Track Pack

Guitar: Expert

Afterlife

Wow. This is so much more fun than in Rock Band. The Violin intro is actually pretty entertaining, and the HO/PO chains are fun but not hard. The chordy-bits feel very comfortable to play, and the bridge is, well, the bridge. The solo, though is where this version blasts RB's Afterlife out of the water. The solo is charted differently (still not right but...) and makes it much more fun to play, as it is hittable without having to be a god. Is it easy, though? Hell no. This one will keep you busy for a while.

As a side note, I LOVE the fact that they charted the Rev's singing part in the bridge. I always loved that part.

Almost easy

Ugh. This song is turning into the Ace of Spades. It doesn't help that this song is just never that fun on guitar. Awkward transitions, odd chords, and just the fact that this is the third time I've had to FC this song makes me a bit sick of it.

Scream

This one took me completely by surprise. I hadn't heard the song in a while, but what I did remember was a boring strumming riff and that the song was about rape. The strumming riff is actually quite fun to play, as it moves around the frets in different patterns and all begins and ends in down strums. Then the pre-chorus comes in with a quite odd HO/PO chord sequence that is oddly easy (for me) to hit. The solo is basically the abridged version of Satch Boogie Solo F, and just makes you sweep like crazy. The last verse and chorus come through, and you're left with an organ/chord outro. I've gotta say, I've never felt so awesome playing a song about rape.

Ratings:

Track Pack as a whole: 8/10

While the whole thing was fun (barring AE) nothing besides made me think "Goddamn that was AWESOME to play." You'll definitely get your money's worth for the guitar, though.

Afterlife: 9/10

Awesome, cool, but not mind blowing.

Almost Easy: 5/10

If you've played the other ones, this'll make you sick of it.

Scream: 9/10

Addictive song, fun riffs, and a solo that makes you make you hand WORK. [/u]

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
Jayfatha  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song: War Ensomble

Artist: Slayer

Difficulty: 6/10

Opinon: Well, I dont have the game, but I sure have played the chart, several times. It is so ridiculously fun, but it's not as hard as everyone says it is, to me. I say it's more the same difficulty as cult of personality is to me. I really think i'll FC this song when I finally get this game. It's no raining blood, that's for sure.

YOU AND ME BABEH AINT NOTHIN BUT MAMMALS SO LETS DU IT LIEK THEY DU ON DA DISCOVERY CHANNEL *insert epic trombone*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: jayfatha
expertwin  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song: Stricken (GH5 Expert Guitar)

Difficluty: About 5.5/10

Opinion: Very fun notechart with the odd chords.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayfatha wrote:
Song: War Ensomble

Artist: Slayer

Difficulty: 6/10

Opinon: Well, I dont have the game, but I sure have played the chart, several times. It is so ridiculously fun, but it's not as hard as everyone says it is, to me. I say it's more the same difficulty as cult of personality is to me. I really think i'll FC this song when I finally get this game. It's no raining blood, that's for sure.

trust me, it is a lot harder than the chart makes it out to be. with metallica's broken strumming engine and multiple bpm changes...its way harder to fc that i thought it would be

My accomplishments page (530/567 fc's)

Add me on facebook
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
nightsharky  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song: Raining Blood

Difficulty: Actually considering snapping my CD
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song: Free Ride
Instrument: Bass
Difficulty: Expert

This chart is much harder than it looks. The open note sequences are awkward and there's missable grace notes in the choruses. I dislike this chart.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song: Through the Fire and Flames (GH3)
Difficulty: Medium
Opinion: Neversoft, why do you have an insane fear of charting HOPOs on Medium? Plus, it's insanely off rhythm.
Rating: 2/10

Song: Stricken (GH5)... yes again
Instrument: Guitar
Opinion: On second thought, those chords are freaking silly. I can't believe I thought they were "cool." Though, nice solo and I like how Beenox charted that pinch harmonic after the first chorus as a trill rather than a single orange note in the GH3 version.
Rating: 5/10

Song: Santeria
Instrument: Guitar
Opinion: A bit of dead space in the verses, but really fun otherwise. Helps that I freakin' love the song.
Rating: 8/10
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 34 of 35

Jump to: