ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FUCK RAINING BLOOD!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BShea  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just don't get it sometimes....I think I'll be doing good and then I'll just steadily drop to the red so I activate star power.

Then I'll be like in between Red and Yellow on the Rock Meter and suddenly I just fail without even seeing the meter drop...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a reason they opened up the timing window for hitting notes. And this song is probably why.

Practice mode, or get used to shifting your hands up and down the fretboard, i'd suggest.
Torque  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What seemed to work for me was using the Xplorer, which has slightly "stickier" buttons, tried over and over failing at the song, then converted over to the Les Paul which was eons easier to slide down the buttons with, and passed first try (after switching to Les Paul.)
Brandnew70x7  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate this song. I really really hate it.

To the point I've been trying to come up with some cheap way to beat it.

Latest try?

I put a real capo on the green button. I got further, but still no dice.
HvTitans83  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the game is supposed to be hard, quit bitching about it and practice. if it was too easy wed all be complaining about 5*ing everything 12 hours into it.
-Beat Lou [X]
- 10 FCs [] 9
-top 100 [] like 130
5* everything [ ] raining blood, the way it ends, take this life, and TtFaF left
Brandnew70x7  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not bitching, I came on here looking for a solution, which people are doing, if you don't like it why don't you stop bitching about people "bitching?"
weediscool  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it took me like 20 tries. the last 2 times i played i could beat mosh1 without even using star power. this is on expert.

i just ignored the random chords in between and focused on the quads and strummd at the beginning of each quad. if you take it in practice you can get the timing. i am in no way shape or form that great, but once you take it to like slow youll see that you dont actually have to be going that fast.

i still failed with 75% sp at 92%. the next time i had full sp and still almost died on the trills. i am not good at those either.
HvTitans83  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandnew70x7 wrote:
I'm not bitching, I came on here looking for a solution, which people are doing, if you don't like it why don't you stop bitching about people "bitching?"

im not talking about you, im talking about all the people saying they are going to quit the game because of this song. asking for advice is fine, everyone needs help sometimes.
-Beat Lou [X]
- 10 FCs [] 9
-top 100 [] like 130
5* everything [ ] raining blood, the way it ends, take this life, and TtFaF left
Gibson4Life  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys no offence or anything but i can hit almost every note in mosh 1 and ill put it on vid if u guys dont believe me ....just act its like the decending scales in jordan at the end of solo a....thats what i do and i get the 3rd sp phrase every time ....and am in green at the end of mosh 1....
sorry if this makes some pple mad im just tryin to say and if ur having trouble with it just try what i said it makes a bit of a difference cuz i had ur prob in the beginning but then i used sp and it helped me and then my bro(whose freakin 8-.-) came in and said hey ur playin jordan again?? and im like uhh..oo shit ur right it looks almost the same...kinda..sorta..not really...but same theory almost idk this might sound stupuid to some pple but it works for me

beat guitar hero III [x]

beat guitar hero II [x]

get guitar hero III [x] right at midnight biotch

5 star one[x ]

5 star TTAF [] 4.5=[

get rock band [ ]

Beat TTAF [x]

MasterBlaster wrote:
Getting wasted is the new Practice Mode...

Darkeclipze  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, i just beat this song about an hour ago what i did is only play blue thru green i said fuck orange and i dident strum every starting blue i kept my strumming at a decent pace, came out of it in deep red but quickly recovered in the verse because its easy as hell, finished the solo off with no SP in the red but i dont care all i wanted to do was battle lou....which was very disappointing since i beat him on my first try lol
Jugenheimer  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I failed at Mosh 1, then after I began alt strumming (up and down, just in case you don't know). I saved my star power the third time around but when Mosh 1 came up, I didn't even need it. Just try alt strumming the notes because if you try to HOPO them, you're bound to not only miss them but lose track of where in God's name you are. Try alt strumming and I guarantee that you'll be able to pass it.
OwnerTO  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what percent does mosh finish, i keep getting the axe at 37% :/
weediscool  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

39%
sknysklz  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wontu wrote:
hmm
im gunna assume u failed at the trills in the solos cuz thats what gave me a hard time.
the trills are the hopos which go RYRYRYRY or something like that
what i did was move my index finger to R and middle to Y and hold R down and tap Y
i barely passed ... took me about 12 tries?
i got the achievemnt for failing 10 times

theres an achievement for failing 10 times? i must have failed it at least 20 times before i beat it. do the fails have to be 10 consecutively?
OwnerTO  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jugenheimer wrote:
I failed at Mosh 1, then after I began alt strumming (up and down, just in case you don't know). I saved my star power the third time around but when Mosh 1 came up, I didn't even need it. Just try alt strumming the notes because if you try to HOPO them, you're bound to not only miss them but lose track of where in God's name you are. Try alt strumming and I guarantee that you'll be able to pass it.

holy shit, you saved my ass here, just passed mosh 3x w/o SP now just gotta learn the flood, i should have practiced this first the flood caught me off guard :/

alt strum ftw
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: