ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FUTURE DLC LEAKED!!! PIC INSIDE!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evilgoat  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we don't get an overabundance of 360 DLC only.

XBL ragnartheawful PSN Ragnar_the_Awful
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ragnartheawful PSN Name: Ragnar_the_Awful
kagatoASUKA89  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that all but the Foo Fighters should be free why.. because we were either promised these songs out of the box or we already have these songs but can't play them but in boss battles but of course that won't be the case -.-
JRyder  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Velvet Revolver stuff was probably a situation where Slash was spouting off at the mouth about how many songs of his were in GH3 and had no knowledge or no understanding of the concept of the VR songs being released later as DLC. Also, it's possible Velvet Revolver offered up some more songs or Activision threw more money at them to get some more songs after some positive reactions to initial expectations of VR in GH3. In any case, the boss battle DLC SHOULD be free, but I do not expect any of the three packs to be free.

EDIT: Also, the songs should be released separately instead of in packs of three just in case someone doesn't want a certain song.
AtomskMC  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kagatoASUKA89 wrote:
I think that all but the Foo Fighters should be free why.. because we were either promised these songs out of the box or we already have these songs but can't play them but in boss battles but of course that won't be the case -.-

IIRC, no one at Activision, Red Octane, Neversoft etc. ever said that any Velvet Revolver songs would be in the game at launch. Slash said they'd "be in Guitar Hero III" but, as the person above me said, he probably has no idea what the difference is between a song being in the game at launch and being DLC.

I think the boss battle ones should be free, but I'm not holding my breath.

Playing GH3/RB Online? Join the XBL/PSN/Wii list!
Over 570 players and rising, now separated by console!

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26327

Game/Guitar Compatibility Guide:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26086
Chris Vance wrote:
I GOT [GH3] ON TEH SEGA DREAMCASTZ FOR 20 BUCKZ ON TEH BLACK MARKETZ
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: AtomskPS
Vuljatar  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezzazzek wrote:
WHAT. That is so cheap.....*sigh*. Why couldn't they just have put the boss battles on the PS2 version..*cries*

Also, anyone saying we shouldn't be complaining about this, if they were going to do something like this where 2 consoles are basically told to fuck off is just fucking rude.They should have put the damn boss battles originally in the PS2 and Wii versions. Fuck you Neversoft. I thought you'd handled this well until now. /rant.

My feelings exactly.
Mintrude  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully Wii DLC will be enabled soonish. I'd expect sometime next year. Being a completist, I'll obviously get them all.

Complete GHII Expert before GHIII (DONE!)
Get 80s Eyeball(36/40)
Get the log (too far off to mention)
psychomonkey62  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiddenzombie013 wrote:
I've been thinking about it, and Neversoft seems to be trying to fix this game up quite a bit. First they add co-op quickplay offline through a patcg, now the boss battles can be played outside of battle mode. Maybe they'll add online co-op career.

Seems likely.

*runs off to get MS points*
Rockzilla220  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else disappointed that they didn't include The Human Abstract? They were a suggestion at first. I think Crossing the Rubicon or Nocturne would've been great songs.

Oh and for the packs, I'm probably going to buy all of them because it's just habit. And I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THE DEVIL'S PART!
cornstarchMB  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh so you guys get the boss battles AND more songs, and ps2 users are just fucked?

NICE.
travmeatwad  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockzilla220 wrote:
Is anyone else disappointed that they didn't include The Human Abstract? They were a suggestion at first. I think Crossing the Rubicon or Nocturne would've been great songs.

Oh and for the packs, I'm probably going to buy all of them because it's just habit. And I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THE DEVIL'S PART!

Or Mea Culpa.

Great band, though..
TB666  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope DWDTG is co-op and have dueling guitars

Bathory and Summoning rules.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TB688
blackened85  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cornstarchMB wrote:
Oh so you guys get the boss battles AND more songs, and ps2 users are just fucked?

NICE.

Why are you so surprised man, it's an againg system. 7 years old even. They framed your expectations long before the game came out and now you're upset? come on guy.
Pengwyns  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely think the boss battles should be free. I'm weary of the fact that they have been leaked as DLC so soon after the game came out. It would seem that they were already planning to release them as DLC. I guess I'll be optimistic and hope that they realized the messed up by not putting them on the disc and as a thank you to their customers they have decided to put them up for free.

I'm guessing that we'll be looking at 500 MS points per 3 song pack. I can handle that if the VR and Foo Fighters songs are all master tracks. I do wonder if they might wait until after Rock Band has released DLC to price competitively.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Pengwyns PSN Name: Pengwyns
DaMan1468  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just laugh at all you ps2 people complaining. When the game costs as much as your system what do you expect? You should be thankful the PS3 is tanking in sales and they had to make the game available to ps2 just to salvage some game sales.

If the ps3 wasn't such a joke the ps2 would be long gone. But in a way since sony keeps catering to the os2 owners they are delaying multiple ps3 purchases from those same people.

As soon as sony decides to stop making ps2 games i guarantee you ps3 sales go up.

Windblow  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, very, very nice.

Let's just see my options here:

1. Keep the buggy crap-ass PS2 version (ah, I remember the time when PC games were criticized for being rushed to market pretty much still beta and then patched along the following months... thank you, Microsoft, for opening the door to this wonderful behavior into the console world!!), and wait for TeH h4XX0rZZ to make a custom with the DLC (technically pirating it)

2. Buy the Wii version, with the same missing characters and with only a perspective of someday get the DLC packs (and with only one guitar, too, so I wouldn't even be able to play coop)

3. Buy a 360, PLUS the 360 version, PLUS the Live subscription, PLUS the DLC, and still get only one guitar and approximately 33% chance of having my console die on me at any time.

4. <s>Buy a PS3</s> ha ha ha, as if!

Man, I get more bang for my bucks each day in this game!! Maybe Activision would like to hold a shared bank account with me so it can take my money more comfortably.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: