ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Why can i not vs my friend on Guitar hero 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droflehz  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Why can i not vs my friend on Guitar hero 3 Reply with quote

When i go to the xbox live lobby i will create a private match pro face off 5 songs on expert. i then invite him but he just messages me saying it failed. So he makes a game invites me and i try join him and the message comes up saying failed to connect to player.
Is this because my NAT is closed? if so how do i tell when its open because ive tried opening it but he hasnt been on so i cant test to see if it is open?
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Why can i not vs my friend on Guitar hero 3 Reply with quote

Well, is it only on GH3? Can you play with your friends on any other games? Also, is there a possibility it's your friend and not you?
TheBrightBeast  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's due to either your NAT or his NAT.

have you got UPnP on your router? You should look for stuff how to open NAT. (I don't know your router, so I can't give specific details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: