ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tournaments in South Metro Minnesota??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mynamehere1212  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Tournaments in South Metro Minnesota?? Reply with quote

I've read about the tournaments at Memory lanes...but lasting until 1230 on a weeknight doesnt agree with me. Tell me if there are others.
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, will do. I'm trying to start one up by my house, but that will also probably be on a weekday and go late But I'll definitely let you know if I hear of anything else.

And just in case you haven't heard:

B3nKov Productions will be holding a GH II extravaganza over the Holidays! Hope you (and everyone else in Mpls.) can make it! Details later.

1226.png
supremelord  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, you should still show up at the weekly rock off for a little bit, just so that we can get to know you. you dont need to stay till the end, you just cant win a gift certificate if you leave. its no big deal.

that said, i graduate in a month, so after thekovinc's holiday bash i may be able to do something in january that is more weekend-centered

Xerocool79  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hello there peeps... I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself... I'm Xerocool79... I'm alright at the game, but I'm not near the callibur rocker as some of the people on here! I can hold my own, but I'm not amazing by any stretch of the imagination

Anyway, I'd be interested in possibly comin up from the Des Moines, IA area sometime and rock out with some seriously better competition. I'm the best player amongst my friends, and I'd like to push myself further and learn all the tricks of the trade

I don't expect to win a damn thing, I just wanna see what kind of competition there is out there Mr. Green
mynamehere1212  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: replies Reply with quote

thanks for the info. oh and konvic-where is your house? i live in lakeville so those in minneapolis are too long of a drive.
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: replies Reply with quote

mynamehere1212 wrote:
thanks for the info. oh and konvic-where is your house? i live in lakeville so those in minneapolis are too long of a drive.

Lol... I live in Minneapolis :P

I live right by the U of M campus.

1226.png
trofl  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xerocool79 wrote:
Anyway, I'd be interested in possibly comin up from the Des Moines, IA area sometime and rock out with some seriously better competition. I'm the best player amongst my friends, and I'd like to push myself further and learn all the tricks of the trade

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit, but Xero, you're welcome to come up to Ames anytime.

Back on topic: mynameishere, I'll be in the south metro (Apple Valley) over winter break, which begins two weeks from now. Really, Mpls is not that far of a drive, but if it's too daunting for you to drive, I'm sure you could hitch a ride with me if you want to head up to Kov's place sometime. Otherwise, I know enough people around the area that at least we could throw together some kind of party-esque type deal sometime over break. Not sure about any tourneys though. I don't think my friends would participate in one if they knew I was going to be in it Mr. Green
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: wxtrofl
Xerocool79  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks trofl! I'm sure I'll be able to do that, considering I'm moving to Ames here in a few weeks to attend ISU As I said, I'm an alright player, but I'm not near your calibur! You'll probably wipe the floor with me, but that's alright! It's how I improve my skills!

Anyway, hit me up sometime and we'll see if we can't get together and rock out!
trofl  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xerocool79 wrote:
I'm moving to Ames here in a few weeks to attend ISU

Whatcha studying? I'm majoring in meteorology. Go Cyclones!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: wxtrofl
Xerocool79  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to ISU for MIS (Managment Information Systems). I'm coming in as a Sophomore, so that's a good thing. And yes, DEFINATELY go Cyclones!

PS: Sorry for hijacking this thread guys! Trofl, PM me and we'll set something up where you can beat my novice ass into submission! Mr. Green
mynamehere1212  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: okay Reply with quote

o cool basically my whole family went to isu. keep me updated about the at konvic's. i'm experienced but i wouldnt say im very good.
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

update: B3n flies in next Tuesday. Not sure when we'll be having the extravaganza over here, but I'll let you guys know... Also, plan on coming to the Memory Lanes tourney on the 27th if you can make it. It will be a great time

1226.png
Myollinir  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zomg minnesota

i live in blaine and am just recording scores and pictures up on here..

usually averaging out around 300-500 on expert for rankings ill get better in a bit. dunno how many people are telling the truth, i link every pic. have been playing this game not too long, i used to play other bemani games back in high school, i go to college in mankato now. i go to the U all the time though because my friends live on campus o.O haha
schabit  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xerocool79 wrote:
Well hello there peeps... I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself... I'm Xerocool79... I'm alright at the game, but I'm not near the callibur rocker as some of the people on here! I can hold my own, but I'm not amazing by any stretch of the imagination

I don't expect to win a damn thing, I just wanna see what kind of competition there is out there Mr. Green
I don't suppose you're Billy who played soul calibur are ya?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, can't say that I am. My name's not Billy, and I don't play Soul Calibur, so I think that rules me out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: