ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
dramacomic: Miss Murder (GHSH) FC! / 21,090 overall FCs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 124, 125, 126  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I missed the actual anniversary (June 20 as it turns out), but I have now been on scorehero for over 10 years so yay! Lots of great stuff happened for me over these 10 years so here's to the decades ahead! As long as the site exists I'll be posting on it, or at least planning on posting on it ;)

Before we get to the fun stuff, I want to state for the record there is NO Indians Bass FC in this update. That is not a misdirect. I'm not going to pop out at the end and say surprise I was lying. I seriously still haven't gotten it. It's my cursed song for now. Do not update any sigs. Maybe someday.

ANYWAY, now that's out of my system, on to the things that I have FC'd.

I now have 56/58 RB1 Expert Guitar songs FC'd somehow

In fairness, this one probably should have fallen before TKAR. But it took me such a long tiiiiiiiiime (sorry)

There was a fair amount of cool Expert guitar RB DLC FCs along with this session which you may check out if you are so inclined. I'm particularly fond of Opeth's "Ghost of Perdition" (long song but amazing band), and the RB DLC version of Motorhead's "(We Are) The Road Crew" which is much harder than its GH3 DLC counterpart. http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=46083&game=9&platform=2&size=1&team=0&group=1&diff=4&vox=solo&sort=10

I also now think I have all Iron Maiden expert bass FC'd? I'm not too sure since there has been a lot, but the only one I knew for sure I was missing was Phantom of the Opera even though that might not have been the hardest one it was very elusive for me. I usually have Iron Maiden bass FCs included in my milestone updates so I'll have to find something else to fill that gap next time

Not too much on the GH side of thing, but there was one thing in particular I was super proud of:

I had no idea what to do with SP after I hit the strumming in the solo for the first time ever, but who cares, it's a great FC in my opinion and I'm surprised I can still manage FCs of this caliber after 10 years of playing these games.

Creeping Death is offically my 21,000th FC posted on scorehero, and I did reach the personal milestone I was teasing earlier this year which is attaining at least 5000 FCs PER DIFFICULTY. The spreadsheet will be fully updated with this info at some point during this week but I wanted to give a forum update first since I haven't been around so much (but not as long of a time gap as it has been in years past!). As some of you know, FGFCs are still trickling in now and then too, so that I can hold onto my lead, so we'll see what other fun stuff I can manage this year.

Rock on if you are still here and still plan on being here for the next 10 year anniversary <3

Last edited by dramacomic on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:O Ten years on scorehero, 21,000 FC's, and two fantastic FC's! Major congrats man! Only... about ~17k FC's ahead of me :p. I really do hope you get Indians Bass sooner than later, it seems like my curse with 21SCM/GR2R, haha, but I know for a fact you will get it at some point!

I think it may be time for Mercyful Fate to fall in GHM, know you can do it... but it's a pain in the ass of a song.

Major congrats, and thank you, so much for giving me some motivation to get some lower difficulty FGFC's! Probably would have stopped after RBB M Drums if it weren't for you, and a few others on here! Taking a very quick look at your FGFC's, think GH:A guitar is a possibility? Also, any plans of picking up GH:L, think you could very easily get E/M, and probably get Hard without /that/ much of an issue! Best of luck in the next year my friend.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the 10-year club, drama! Glad you could join us old folk.

(despite this acc. saying May of '08, I have been playing since '07 and fairly sure I was here in '07 as well.)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 years ? damn! 21k FCs... DAMN son ! big congratz. keep on pushing, it boost my want to do more when I see you around, thanks for that !

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 years man... give me a moment to let that sink in.

Wow... so much greatness on this site has come from you. So many fcs, so many awesome posts, epic milestones !

And this last one sure does fit the bill. Creeping Death is a really annoying song (I remember the solo being a pain), and FP/LT... yeah, that stuff is a huge hassle to fc, what with the impossibly long intro and late solos ! Massive congratulations !

Ok, it sank in. Dude, I'm so glad you're on this site : I'm one of those people who got motivated by you to push further You've brought so much coolness and originality to this community ^^ And I'm stoked that you're still going strong, despite your sporadic appearances.
Cheers for the 10 years on SH, and... here's to 57/58 time go practice RttH... because rb1's engine makes it such a fun song !

PS : Indians...
PS2 : When did we actually got to talk to each other ? That must have been somewhere in 2009 or something, right ? On this topic or mine, I can't remember. I do remember, however, how I had always been a fan of your progress, and how you've always been the only one I thought was constantly at the same skill level as mine ! Funny how it wasn't the only thing we had in common hehe
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should make a scorehero discord just for chatter. The RGC/RBR discords are fine but way too many people making memes.

21000 is and always will be insane, as well as 5000FCs of each difficulty. You're like my idol :o
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
Before we get to the fun stuff, I want to state for the record there is NO Indians Bass FC in this update.

Then why the hell are you posting?! Get to work!

Anywho, happy anniversary, old man! 10 years is a long time to be doing ANYTHING, much less plastic guitar.

Creeping Death is so awesome! It's my second favorite Metallica song of all time, and such a strong FC to get! I'm not too familiar with RB, so I had to watch an FC to get a feel for the song. I'm guessing the only difficult parts were the trips in the second solo, and maybe some of the trills? Other than that, just the length of song may have been off putting? Either way 56/58 is an amazing percentage completion for ANY rhythm game! And Phantom of the Opera on bass looks fun as hell!!

Like Arvain, you push me to do more than I believe I am capable of doing. "If he can do it, so can I!" It's a great motivator, in fact, it's one of the reasons I got as many bass FC's as I do now.

Happy 10 years, happy 21,000 FC, and happy eventual Indians bass FC!

psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 10 years, some things just never change.

<333huggles
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Pinkie - Yes we should both lift our respective curses, although you are much more of the beast on guitar so I suspect yours will fall before mine ;) Mercyful Fate is definitely FC-able if I put my mind to it and has not been far from my radar. The last 2 songs in GHA are also worth considering since I can hit BitS trills and would just be a matter of luck, and TKaR would need practice but I think I have had a run where I only missed in the nutty bit of the later solo (Boxcar something?). I have one or two maybes in SHits too, so I'm not maxed out for on-disc stuff (and yes, the FGFCs aren't done either!)

@voided - Haha at referring to yourself as the older folk. I usually am the one to feel my age around here. Thanks :)

@Cabanon - You're still boosting me too sir! I always appreciate your congrats and have a lot of catching up with you to do in many respects (like GHL for example!)

@arvain - It still hasn't fully sunk in for me either! Come to think of it, I can't even remember not knowing you on this site. I don't think you were around during my Texas Flood GH1H struggles but other than that it's like you've been a part of my GH/RB life forever (and always will <3). I'm glad you can appreciate my contributions to the community, such as they are

@Mercurial - Aw I appreciate being called an idol *blush* Not sure what a discord is (I'm so not up to date with the modern world at all) but I can agree on the insanity sentiment :D

@SWC - Lack of Indians bass FC is not due to lack of work. It is lack of luck at this point. No other reason for not FCing it. You would LOVE Iron Maiden bass charts in RB so I hope you give it a shot at some point even though RB is not your preferred series of choice. As always, best of luck finishing out your goals and you better still pop in after 2017 IF you do indeed retire (remember I'm older and not retiring :p)

@psx - <333333333huggles right back. Well a few things might be different, but I'll always be glad to hear from you and mutual respect certainly will never change in the 10 years to come, or the decade after too!

General comment: SO MUCH LOVE and humility for being seen as a source of any degree of inspiration. That means way more to me than compliments about skill. It moves me more than you will know to see any comments on here that start with "You make me want to" or "If you can do this then so can I" equivalents. If that sentiment rings true to you at all, then I am really freakin happy. I know I'm not going to be a marathon winner or an elite virtuoso who can FC anything by Dragonforce or Satriani, but it doesn't matter. There's that sense of a connection or that some energy that I'm putting out into the online world is actually having a positive effect on some of you loyal readers, and that's just an amazing thing for me and I feel very fortunate to have this experience and I will cherish it every time it happens, and to have this be not an uncommon thing either, I mean how lucky is that? You guys are the ones inspiring me too, so if that's a two way street then I'm happy for all of us. I don't mean to sound all new-agey or overly sentimental... okay maybe I do, but it's definitely sincere.

FC Spreadsheet updated for 21k total. Not sure where the wind will take me next, so hopefully something more of note before the end of the summer, or the end of the year, give or take ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're fc'ing stuff all over the place in such an unpredictable way; No One Knows where the wind will take you...... "any way the wind blows" I guess. GET IT ?

SO, that spreadsheet is updated eh ? Looks sick ! So do these recent drum fcs... ghVH rb3 and LRB aren't too tough on Hdrums (they don't have "that one song keeping the fgfc away")... thought I'd just raaaandomly let you know about that piece of information x) so you can do what you want with it.

dramacomic wrote:
Come to think of it, I can't even remember not knowing you on this site. I don't think you were around during my Texas Flood GH1H struggles but other than that it's like you've been a part of my GH/RB life forever (and always will <3). I'm glad you can appreciate my contributions to the community, such as they are

Aren't you sweet And yes, we all appreciate your contributions.

I went back in time and... yeah ok I just clicked back and checked : you popped on july 8th, 2009, on my acc thread (when it was 1 year old, and right before my 2nd year as a SH member, how fitting) during my WT drum and voxtar time (and my first omb fc on the GH side)... Unsurprisingly, that was a message telling me I was good at everything, because you're just that cool

First time that I posted here was page 73, two weeks prior. You just had put your hands on GHSH and were having lots of fun on it, with a RaBl Hgtr fc and -34 on TtFaF sightread So it was more than one year after the whole Texas Flood ordeal. So many 100%... gosh, I only got one of those, and I died already. You survived multiple ! Just goes to show how much you rock!

I hope we'll get to hang around for a while : so much stuff is left to be fc'd !
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:

SO, that spreadsheet is updated eh ? Looks sick ! So do these recent drum fcs... ghVH rb3 and LRB aren't too tough on Hdrums (they don't have "that one song keeping the fgfc away")... thought I'd just raaaandomly let you know about that piece of information x) so you can do what you want with it.

eh, I'd say Loss of Control on VH and Fire/Aliens Exist are keepaways, but not nearly to the level of say, WE or TTFAF). But I still think drama could get them. (can't talk about RB3 because I haven't played it on HDrums that much yet).

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
arvain  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose Llama is indeed pretty annoying, but like you say : not to the "omg nop" level of RttH, WE, Visions or TtFaF.

But hey, I'm certain drama will come up with something at the absolute opposite of Hdrums like prokeys, or..................... Indians ^^
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
arvain wrote:

eh, I'd say Loss of Control on VH and Fire/Aliens Exist are keepaways, but not nearly to the level of say, WE or TTFAF). But I still think drama could get them. (can't talk about RB3 because I haven't played it on HDrums that much yet).

move your photbucket avatar/sig to another location, the photobucket crap message is all over the palce.
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The photobucket thing is weird because I use photobucket and none of my images appear to be affected on this site from what I've seen... and I don't have a premium/special account or anything. Probably just jinxed myself, but as of now none of my thread images or icons look any different than normal. Good luck migrating/re-hosting to those of you affected though.

I appreciate the input/encouragement regarding drum FCs as a bit of a project idea. Drums are such an odd beast for me and I would love to have another Hard drums FGFC of something since I only have one (AC/DC, arguably the easiest one due to number of songs needed and charts being nothing crazy at all), but currently there's a lot of stuff pending that my kit can't FC despite my best efforts. Anything with a semi-fast roll (even if something like 4-6 notes) is spotty and gets randomly overhit or underhit which in some cases is clearly hardware and not user error. The other weakness is stuff with kick pedal between notes, so Llama in particular was lol when I tried it and would need a fair bit of effort. The other factor as arvain will attest is containing noise with neighbors in proximity. I've been hand drumming bongo-style with some success but that gets exhausting if it's a song that has 1000 notes of steady hi-hat throughout or something (which is many songs!). So it's a bit frustrating but I work with what I have and I'm still mostly having fun which is important. Replacements aren't cheap or as readily available, but eventually I know I will shell out for another kit if I can. For now I am dabbling in drums on all difficulties mostly in RB3 (which includes Blitz and a lot of DLC), so definitely on my radar and may have some surprises in store since that's how I roll. Pun intended.

I also just want the next update to have the freakin Indians Bass FC already. I've made peace with the possibility of never getting another Expert bass FGFC ever again but mostly I don't want an unfinished overstrum on my roster, especially something that I've overstrummed more than once. Too reminiscent of Texas Flood. Can't believe that saga is almost 10 years old now too.

Also, <3

EDIT: I jinxed myself and photobucket did indeed screw me over like everyone else, so going through thread/photos to see what can't be seen and migrating to imgur. Should have done it a while ago, but laziness etc. Let me know if you see any further weirdness.

Last edited by dramacomic on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
The photobucket thing is weird because I use photobucket and none of my images appear to be affected on this site from what I've seen... and I don't have a premium/special account or anything. Probably just jinxed myself, but as of now none of my thread images or icons look any different than normal. Good luck migrating/re-hosting to those of you affected though.

I appreciate the input/encouragement regarding drum FCs as a bit of a project idea. Drums are such an odd beast for me and I would love to have another Hard drums FGFC of something since I only have one (AC/DC, arguably the easiest one due to number of songs needed and charts being nothing crazy at all), but currently there's a lot of stuff pending that my kit can't FC despite my best efforts. Anything with a semi-fast roll (even if something like 4-6 notes) is spotty and gets randomly overhit or underhit which in some cases is clearly hardware and not user error. The other weakness is stuff with kick pedal between notes, so Llama in particular was lol when I tried it and would need a fair bit of effort. The other factor as arvain will attest is containing noise with neighbors in proximity. I've been hand drumming bongo-style with some success but that gets exhausting if it's a song that has 1000 notes of steady hi-hat throughout or something (which is many songs!). So it's a bit frustrating but I work with what I have and I'm still mostly having fun which is important. Replacements aren't cheap or as readily available, but eventually I know I will shell out for another kit if I can. For now I am dabbling in drums on all difficulties mostly in RB3 (which includes Blitz and a lot of DLC), so definitely on my radar and may have some surprises in store since that's how I roll. Pun intended.

I also just want the next update to have the freakin Indians Bass FC already. I've made peace with the possibility of never getting another Expert bass FGFC ever again but mostly I don't want an unfinished overstrum on my roster, especially something that I've overstrummed more than once. Too reminiscent of Texas Flood. Can't believe that saga is almost 10 years old now too.

Also, <3

Dude, if it helps to encourage and nothing else... Your are way above me skill set and even I have Indians bass X FC. Granted it's up there with my best ever but it is just a matter of holding those blue notes together.
Don't let it become you bogey song, remind yourself that you are Dramacomic and with that comes ability. Then.... plaster your star power all over those pesky blue notes. Nail this and call it done \m/

Fuck it ....remind yourself that your just smashed Creeping Death and then add star power
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 124, 125, 126  Next
Page 125 of 126

Jump to: