ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 1st Place Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
LlamaYip wrote:

Ive used the SlowHero path, but that got me 400 behind first. I hit all but one squeeze (a 200). What should I do to fix that?

which 200 did you miss.
The third activation, when you activate during the strumming at the end of the solo. Thats the only squeeze I cant get.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 1st Place Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
chemmajr wrote:
LlamaYip wrote:

Ive used the SlowHero path, but that got me 400 behind first. I hit all but one squeeze (a 200). What should I do to fix that?

which 200 did you miss.
The third activation, when you activate during the strumming at the end of the solo. Thats the only squeeze I cant get.

try activating on the green sustain just before and squeeze to the red in measure 62. If you can hit that you will get extra ticks and the squeeze.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about the 3rd activation, nobody has hit it. Either use the 80% or what chemmajr suggested (which i totally discovered btw)

There is 200 more possible on the last activation too. I suggest strumming the sustain

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: