ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rock and Roll All Nite
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Medium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaNdOmK1d94  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nel97 wrote:
LOL WTF I ACTIVATED THE SP OVER THE OTHER SP ON THE YELLOW NOTE AND ALL NOTES BECAME BIGGER

Same here! lol @ game glitches.

PS3 Trophies | Addicted to Call of Duty!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: RaNdOmK1d94
gusmahler  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swordchucks4life wrote:
For those of you who can't pull up the pictures or whatever (or just like a verbal thing better, orwant nothing to do with measures, etc.), here's a more straightforward version than Piso's (it is Piso's path that I'm restating by the way) I just like these versions because they're easier to print out.

2: 5th R
3: NN
2: First YB
2 (S1): In the Middle of what would be your third SP phrase, the first Y there (This is the phrase you're skipping)
1: First B (after big break in song)
Is this path better than Debr's optimal path?

For the record, the only difference in Debr's path is the first activation, which results in a skipped phrase. Everything else is the same.

2 (S1): 4th G
2: NN

For some reason, I haven't even been able to get 8 stars on this song, always coming up just short. I'll be trying Piso's path next time I get a chance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, debr's first activation is better than Piso's (the one I used, too) by a fair amount of ticks if properly done. Piso's almost guarantees all the ticks from 2nd activation, but with debr's, you get more points on the first activation than you lose from a shorter 2nd one, unless you really botch whammy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swordchucks4life wrote:

2: 5th R
3: NN
2: First YB
2 (S1): In the Middle of what would be your third SP phrase, the first Y there (This is the phrase you're skipping)
1: First B (after big break in song)

I prefer when it's written out just like this. I just wanted to add a little note for others that aren't measure counters and didn't bother reading above (which you really should anyways); be rather careful on how much you whammy during the 3: NN. If you are whammying full power you are definitely going to overlap the first SP that you will require for 2: First YB.

I, personally, did it a few times as I am trying to up my FC scores before I enter them and I figured it out after the second or third try.

I just figured I would warn some people. And on a side note: I really need to learn the measures.

Updated more of my medium scores; just bonus songs left to do for medium (Hard and Expert left to enter); one day, one day. And now, of course, Aerosmith songs to enter....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Medium All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: