ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mississippi Queen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ADAMAZiD  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tip: Press select when your score is exactly 25909 & 86393
codemann8  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I calculated this, the highest possible score on this song is 129,745, no questions asked, anyone higher than that IS using easy expert...this score also means that you hit select at the exact moment you strum the orange note for the 2nd activation, its understandable why Matt276 got 129,741.

I'll have an actual path made with Photoshop soon since there really isn't an accurate one out there.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
I calculated this, the highest possible score on this song is 129,745, no questions asked, anyone higher than that IS using easy expert...this score also means that you hit select at the exact moment you strum the orange note for the 2nd activation, its understandable why Matt276 got 129,741.

I'll have an actual path made with Photoshop soon since there really isn't an accurate one out there.
In that case, you're calling about a dozen or so top players cheaters, since people have scored higher than 129,745.

Also, since debr's paths are up on his site, you can find an accurate path there.
smitherzMAR  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PieGuy wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

In that case, you're calling about a dozen or so top players cheaters, since people have scored higher than 129,745.

If that is what Codemann is trying to say, then I would agree with him. I think it all goes back to the easy expert cheat, which neversoft should have never put in the game. The people that are using this should be dealt with in my opinion.
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL at you guys that don't believe you can get above that score.... there's a reason that Debr's path's are usually called upper-bound, not optimal... although Debr's 100% squeeze path has 129,781 as the max, with GH3's timing window, it's definitely possible to get above that in ticks. I can guarantee that I did not use easy expert in getting 129,809, or in any of my 1st places.

I don't even have the cheat unlocked in the cheat menu >_>.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've been attempting to get 1st on this song (ya I know probably not gonna happen) for about a week now and I have a couple questions. Keep in mind that I just learned how to squeeze last week.

First of all, is Lo7's score of 129,861 from using his own personal path (aka, not Debr's path)? Or if he is using Debr's path, are the almost 100 extra points only from tick squeezes?

In the beginning of measure 33, what is the optimal score to have there? The highest I've gotten is 47,189. Also, in the beginning of measure 57? The highest there for me is 78,321, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing a lot in the second activation. I haven't worked on the third activation much, but any help with it would be much appreciated .

P.S. My highest score on this song is 129,793 - 10th place.

I know you guys don't have all the time in the world to answer questions, so thanks a lot for your time!
Get first on Mississippi Queen [ ] (Still working on getting all those ticks consistently. Currently 2nd place)
FC Six [ ] (Best is -14 but I can finally FC the intro so it's only a matter of time!)
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaszzz wrote:
Okay, I've been attempting to get 1st on this song (ya I know probably not gonna happen) for about a week now and I have a couple questions. Keep in mind that I just learned how to squeeze last week.

First of all, is Lo7's score of 129,861 from using his own personal path (aka, not Debr's path)? Or if he is using Debr's path, are the almost 100 extra points only from tick squeezes?

In the beginning of measure 33, what is the optimal score to have there? The highest I've gotten is 47,189. Also, in the beginning of measure 57? The highest there for me is 78,321, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing a lot in the second activation. I haven't worked on the third activation much, but any help with it would be much appreciated .

P.S. My highest score on this song is 129,793 - 10th place.

I know you guys don't have all the time in the world to answer questions, so thanks a lot for your time!

You're on the right track, here's a vid of me getting 129,821 so you can kind of check yourself against it : Video, duh

I think that I got 47,181 in this vid, I don't remember though.

Pretty much just gotta remember, activate late and strum early - there isn't a really huge trick to it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, thanks! At least I know I'm on the right track!

The only problem is that I can't watch videos on youtube (my parents blocked it, and believe me, I've tried EVERYTHING to bypass it...proxies, obscuring the URL, etc...nothing works with SonicWall). But thanks for posting the video anyways. I might be able to watch it at a friends house or something soon.

I'll keep working on it, and hopefully I'll eventually take that first away from Lo7 (although he'd probably take it back within a few days haha).
Get first on Mississippi Queen [ ] (Still working on getting all those ticks consistently. Currently 2nd place)
FC Six [ ] (Best is -14 but I can finally FC the intro so it's only a matter of time!)
DaveMustaine  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Great 1st/2nd post, I'm gonna start my first post off regarding easy expert... Surely people who use easy expert in quickplay or career (if it works for career) do not get their scores uploaded to the server, do they? If that is so, then my chances of 1st place on a song are slim. But even still if they don't upload to the server, are you talking about people uploading scores onto here?
Leave you on your knees
No time for feeling sorry
I got here on my own
I won't ask for mercy
I chose to walk alone
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: CallumWhyte
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveMustaine wrote:
^ Great 1st/2nd post, I'm gonna start my first post off regarding easy expert... Surely people who use easy expert in quickplay or career (if it works for career) do not get their scores uploaded to the server, do they? If that is so, then my chances of 1st place on a song are slim. But even still if they don't upload to the server, are you talking about people uploading scores onto here?

Easy expert works like this: Only works in quickplay, simple as that.

The reason sometimes people get yelled at for the possibility of it is because they haven't proven themselves and are submitting pictures of quickplay score screens (Without the retry song option). I had idiots PM me about it that thought I was using it since I lost my memory card and had to use the unlock all cheat to play all the songs on quickplay.

As long as you don't start out getting ridiculous scores in quickplay, you'll be trusted. Get your big scores in Career first, then move over to quickplay if absolutely necessary. (Although, easy expert is pretty easy to detect on some songs because of impossible squeezes).

Hopefully that made sense, let me know if you need any more info.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey can someone give me an sp path for mississipi queen on expert
mattyboy11  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rendam wrote:
hey can someone give me an sp path for mississipi queen on expert

Either look here:

http://bradleyzoo.com/GuitarHero/

Or look on the first page of this thread.

YouTube Account
hotpocket423  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the highest i gad after the first activation was 47,197. i can usually get 47,193, but anytime i have a good run going with that kinda score i mess up the last activation by strumming first then activating missing 400 points right there. i am yet to finish a run with that kinda score after the4 first activation.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPChedda wrote:
The reason sometimes people get yelled at for the possibility of it is because they haven't proven themselves and are submitting pictures of quickplay score screens (Without the retry song option). I had idiots PM me about it that thought I was using it since I lost my memory card and had to use the unlock all cheat to play all the songs on quickplay.

Really!? Is that why you're no longer a valid user on Scorehero? Hmm...

As for my earlier post, I have since realized that 360/PS3...on a PS3, I have come to realize that there must be more whammy possibility...or a better point potential...check out the differences in the 4-5 star cutoffs between consoles...it may be possible to exceed what I have said earlier, just not on PS2

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
davetherave33  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is debr's path basically correct?

visit me when u guyz can k
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: