ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Seeker
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gordo32  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo7's path has to be better, he's got 2nd on the song with that path. I never thought I'd see the day when a Barbaloot path wasn't optimal.
SymphonicX  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo7's path is better but only by a little bit and is harder to execute. For most players Barbaloot's path is better.
Barbaloot  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gordo32 wrote:
Lo7's path has to be better, he's got 2nd on the song with that path. I never thought I'd see the day when a Barbaloot path wasn't optimal.

You obviously missed the FCPREMIX and Sunshine of Your Love threads then. My GH3 pathing turned out to be a bit shoddy.

As for Lo7's path (i.e. debr's upper bound path) versus mine, Lo7's is better only if you can hit the double squeeze in the second activation, which Lo7 does hit in his video. If you look at debr's charts, the 60% squeeze and up paths include the double squeeze, but the 40% and below paths show my path. The average player would probably not be able to hit that double squeeze (which is comparable to the Yes We Can double squeeze in size, but easier under GH3's timing window), so my path should be better except for the top squeezers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barbaloot's path looks so much better, but once again Lo7 and slowhero are right. Of course it's only with perfect squeeze. Not all of us are THAT good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: