ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Stricken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stricken - Hard

probably not optimal but pretty damn good

Warnar wrote:
The elitists attack! Everybody run away!
killakella0  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tornintwo wrote:
Stricken - Hard

Just confirming this basic path is correct. I made my own path so there are some minor alterations in the activation points. My path got me an easy 392K first
Piso  

Location: Long Island... owait, Vancouver Island... Yep, Vancouver Island.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Optimal path (AFAIK, excluding DS's):

3-2-3-2(S1)

3: Next note, gets everything under SP up to the next phrase.
2: Second RB in 45.
3: Next note.
2: On the last G in 84 (yes, on the hopo).
Welcome, Piso. Your last login was Sep. 6, 2009, 1:41AM. - From April 25th, 2010. Hihi.

My GH2 co-op paths hosting

10:56 JR626-1 : i'm half retarded now
10:56 jaimeclaude : now?
10:56 psxfreak101 : only half?

FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tornintwo wrote:
Stricken - Hard

Your 3rd activation is way off. If you whammy fully you'll have to activate on the yellow hold (last note of the 3rd SP phrase). Other than than maybe you can activate the first one at the previous chord and squeeze in the RY chord. I haven't been able to pull it off yet.

Hi7  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Piso wrote:
Optimal path (AFAIK, excluding DS's):

3-2-3-2(S1)

3: Next note, gets everything under SP up to the next phrase.
2: Second RB in 45.
3: Next note.
2: On the last G in 84 (yes, on the hopo).

Thanks so much Piso. Now I need to re-FC this bad boy

Goals:
6* Hard (TTFAF) [ ]
7* Hard [ ]
65 Hard FC's [ ]
45 Expert FC's [ ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Hiseven7
katman243  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what does s1 mean?
GHII:
Beat Jordan on Expert [x]
Five Star Jordan on Expert [x]
Five Star All Songs on Expert[x]
Get At least one fc on expert[x]
GHIII:
Five Star all Main Career Songs On Expert[x]
Beat TTFAF [x]
Four star TTFAF [x]
Five Star TTFAF []
Get 40 Gold Stars on EASY[]
Get 35 Gold Stars on MEDIUM[]
Get 30 Gold Stars on HARD[]
Get 25 Gold Stars on EXPERT[x](Dec. 23 2007 25th Reptilia, 65th place when posted)
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katman243 wrote:
what does s1 mean?
Skip 1. As in, you overwrite a phrase under SP.
kltznum1  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://kltznum1.com/gh3/paths/hard/stricken.optimal.png

this is the optimal, Piso your last activation was off.

Location: Long Island... owait, Vancouver Island... Yep, Vancouver Island.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kltznum1 wrote:

Actually, my last activation is STILL better unless you can double squeeze, and get one more note in while activating that early (my 3886 vs your 3862 for points). In technical terms, my activation would still be correct in a double squeeze scenario, one note earlier, but you simply can't double squeeze off the timing window. Hopo's are funny on GH3, and will only register within a certain hit window, even if you strum early/late.

While still thinking in double squeezes, second activation can double squeeze by going one chord later, reaching to the second GR of 50, better by the ticks of the entire chord under SP.

Please note though, I just say these squeezes in jest for the time being. The actual timing window of gh3 is still uncertain, and .5 beat squeezes in gh2 start at 181 bpm. Stricken is at 87 the entire song (well, as far as I can see), which should effectively be enough for .25 double squeezes on a larger timing window engine, especially with little bits of whammy thrown in.
Welcome, Piso. Your last login was Sep. 6, 2009, 1:41AM. - From April 25th, 2010. Hihi.

My GH2 co-op paths hosting

10:56 JR626-1 : i'm half retarded now
10:56 jaimeclaude : now?
10:56 psxfreak101 : only half?

kltznum1  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piso wrote:
kltznum1 wrote:

Actually, my last activation is STILL better unless you can double squeeze, and get one more note in while activating that early (my 3886 vs your 3862 for points). In technical terms, my activation would still be correct in a double squeeze scenario, one note earlier, but you simply can't double squeeze off the timing window. Hopo's are funny on GH3, and will only register within a certain hit window, even if you strum early/late.

While still thinking in double squeezes, second activation can double squeeze by going one chord later, reaching to the second GR of 50, better by the ticks of the entire chord under SP.

Please note though, I just say these squeezes in jest for the time being. The actual timing window of gh3 is still uncertain, and .5 beat squeezes in gh2 start at 181 bpm. Stricken is at 87 the entire song (well, as far as I can see), which should effectively be enough for .25 double squeezes on a larger timing window engine, especially with little bits of whammy thrown in.

are you positive? because when I add up what your activation is equal to, I only get 3836 points, but I may be way off.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kltznum1 wrote:
Piso wrote:
kltznum1 wrote:

are you positive? because when I add up what your activation is equal to, I only get 3836 points, but I may be way off.
I added Piso's activation and got 3886. You may be forgetting the last note of measure 84, which counts toward the total.
kltznum1  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PieGuy wrote:
kltznum1 wrote:
Piso wrote:
kltznum1 wrote:

I added Piso's activation and got 3886. You may be forgetting the last note of measure 84, which counts toward the total.

Oh I see my err, yea yours is optimal, I was adding the last note of M84 as only 5 and not 55. I forgot that rule of, 50+thesustain points. I apologize, but would it be possible with my last activation to squeeze in that last sustain note? in M86, I mean it is only a 16th note and the timing window is huge.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i25.tinypic.com/24whv1f.png

i've drew a blue line where the SP should start. i will find out tomorrow how long they last
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: