ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Slow Ride
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
siouxper  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that in the note chart, nothing after measure 119 is displayed. So a huge chunk of the song isn't there. All the tempo changes and measure numbers show up, but not any notes (from 119-240)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*I DID NOT MAKE THIS PATH* Sully made this but hasnt moved it from his original thread to this one, so I figured I would. It is a good path just like all of the rest of his. And to Sully, I hope you dont mind me doing this. If so, just tell me and I will remove them for you to post up.

Slow Ride Hard

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7953/slowrideav4.jpg
CPURules  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

siouxper wrote:
I noticed that in the note chart, nothing after measure 119 is displayed. So a huge chunk of the song isn't there. All the tempo changes and measure numbers show up, but not any notes (from 119-240)

119-240 don't exist in the song. Look at debr's blank notecharts. The entire song is still in the note chart, but there's a ton of unnecessary whitespace.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
Moonglasses  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try 2-2-3-2

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438255233656
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonglasses wrote:
Try 2-2-3-2

throwawaystyle wrote:

Slow Ride Hard

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7953/slowrideav4.jpg

did you try looking at the path

Warnar wrote:
The elitists attack! Everybody run away!
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In text

2 - 3rd GR chord
2 - 1st B
3 - NN
2 - NN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, few tips.

Squeeze allll the way to the yellow on the first activation this is pretty hard but do-able if you can squeeze...
Second activation, start it at the red sustain not the blue then squeeze to the chord sustain, this one isn't difficult if you can whammy decently.

The rest is fine.

Andyrew <3's BA
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: andyrew1210
habbyboy12y  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

siouxper wrote:

the song ends there, nothings missing
RoryandCam  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the Path , i got 147,798 with it cause i'm not good with squeezing , cheers
D1MEBAGDARRELL  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Build a better mouse trap. Reply with quote

I understand why the current Star Power description method is how it is. It's the best thing we've come up with to describe when to use Star Power. So, because previous versions of Guitar Hero have not had a note counter in the bottom left corner, our descriptions look like this:

Slow Ride (Easy)

2 - NN
2 - 5th G
3 - NN
2 - NN

But now that Guitar Hero 3 has a note counter, can someone please tell me why we don't just start saying what notes to use Star Power on. The same information above would now just look like this:

Use Star Power on the following notes:

Granted, using the note counter will only work if you perfect a song (because if you miss a note the counter is reset to zero). But, I don't think any of us are having any trouble perfecting songs... if we did, we probably wouldn't even be on this site. We've perfected the songs, now we're going for points.

I also don't understand why the note numbers from the Note Counter are not on the PNG Note Charts...

A fix for both these issues would be awesome, and if I'm not thinking of something here, please let me know. I welcome your comments.

Thanks, D1MEBAG DARRELL
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: D1MEBAG DARRELL
kltznum1  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Build a better mouse trap. Reply with quote

D1MEBAGDARRELL wrote:
I understand why the current Star Power description method is how it is. It's the best thing we've come up with to describe when to use Star Power. So, because previous versions of Guitar Hero have not had a note counter in the bottom left corner, our descriptions look like this:

Slow Ride (Easy)

2 - NN
2 - 5th G
3 - NN
2 - NN

But now that Guitar Hero 3 has a note counter, can someone please tell me why we don't just start saying what notes to use Star Power on. The same information above would now just look like this:

Use Star Power on the following notes:

Granted, using the note counter will only work if you perfect a song (because if you miss a note the counter is reset to zero). But, I don't think any of us are having any trouble perfecting songs... if we did, we probably wouldn't even be on this site. We've perfected the songs, now we're going for points.

I also don't understand why the note numbers from the Note Counter are not on the PNG Note Charts...

A fix for both these issues would be awesome, and if I'm not thinking of something here, please let me know. I welcome your comments.

Thanks, D1MEBAG DARRELL
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: D1MEBAG DARRELL

because most people dont pay any attention to the note counter. it is much easier to remember 3rd G or 5th R.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Build a better mouse trap. Reply with quote

D1MEBAGDARRELL wrote:

Actually, these SP paths are very helpful for those of us who haven't quite perfected a song yet (or perhaps aren't too close to it either). It's true that, once you miss notes or overstrum, the given paths might fail to be the best choice, they give even middle-of-the-road players something to look at. I have used these paths on songs to help get a 5* rating, for example, on songs I have no plan on FC'ing anytime soon. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know if Debr does paths for hard songs too?

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: SH Gi83rtr4m
Andyrew  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he does indeed.

http://www.bradleyzoo.com/GuitarHero/gh3-ps2.hard.html

Andyrew <3's BA
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: andyrew1210
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: