ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Raining Blood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
SE42  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure this is the right path:
2-2nd Green
4-4th Green
muna  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually found a small correction just now.

The first activation is on the second red if you want the optimal score because that seems like the only way that you can hit that double squeeze.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the Optimal path:
2 - 1st Y (Squeeze to R)
4 - 16th R (squeeze to G)

Rest In Peace Rap Battle 2009
PS, HipsterTrash = Yur0wnStupidity
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BDOWN08
JosephL  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above path got me tied with potatomasher at 136,868. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
nickeroo2413  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That path is good, but Idk if it's optimal or not. Something weird is happening, because my activations aren't lasting as long as they should according to the path....then again I'm not the best squeezer in the world, but idk..

5* TTFAF
Top 50 MNiJ [53rd]
JosephL  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickeroo2413 wrote:
That path is good, but Idk if it's optimal or not. Something weird is happening, because my activations aren't lasting as long as they should according to the path....then again I'm not the best squeezer in the world, but idk..

It's a pretty fast-paced song. Compare R. Blood with Jonas re: length of activations.
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
woohoo  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey as I was playing this song, I think there are 2 more squeezes that are possible, but barely possible. On the first activation, I think you can hit the 3rd R in measure 43 instead of just hitting the 2nd R. And on the last activation, It looks like it is possible to hit the G right before the next sp starts.

Tell me what you guys think.
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woohoo wrote:
Hey as I was playing this song, I think there are 2 more squeezes that are possible, but barely possible. On the first activation, I think you can hit the 3rd R in measure 43 instead of just hitting the 2nd R. And on the last activation, It looks like it is possible to hit the G right before the next sp starts.

Tell me what you guys think.

Yes. We know.

And quit passing off all debr's paths as your own. If you are going to quote them here at least have the decency to say where they are from. /rant

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
BrBeAsTx  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering did anyone even tried the 2-2-3 path ?? seems like it could give little more points to me as you get 1 more star power!
JosephL  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrBeAsTx wrote:
I was wondering did anyone even tried the 2-2-3 path ?? seems like it could give little more points to me as you get 1 more star power!

The whole thing is to maximize the number of points (meaning the number of notes, really, as sustains don't matter much) under star power. Even with more time under SP activation, the number of notes you'd get under SP activation would be fewer overall, since post-SP Flood! is pretty light on the notes on Easy, especially compared to the Chorus (from where the 2-4 path gets most of its appeal).
#TeamOldPeople
BrBeAsTx  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like muna is right.. if you're score is 136,869.. (just like mine) you obviously didn't double squeeze like most people pretend.. cause 137,069 is possible which means you gotta hit those 2 reds.. it's very very tight since I'm really good at squeezing and I haven't hit it yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: