ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Raining Blood
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Medium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jmclark  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the 2-3-2 path, I'll try it later to see if it helps. Like most people, I'm stuck at 123,9 something. Need this 5-star. -.-

PM me if you wanna play.
t0m7rac3y  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, what the hell do you mean 2-3-2?
It makes no sense to me, could somebody please explain?

Im new

I can get 107k on this song, where can I get the other 17k?
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Scorehero first of all.

You may want to read some things before you get starte if you havent already

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44723
That will tell you most of what you need to know about the site. Now on to pathing.
t0m7rac3y wrote:
Seriously, what the hell do you mean 2-3-2?
It makes no sense to me, could somebody please explain?

Im new

I can get 107k on this song, where can I get the other 17k?

ok so when people say 2-3-2, they mean that you get 2 star powers phrases and then activate. Then get 3 and activate. then 2 and activate a final time.

it is usually written out something like this

2 - NN
3 - 5GR
2 - 9R

this means that you get 2 star power phrase and then activate on the Next Note. get 3 starpower phrase and activate on the 5th green/red chord. and finally get 2 star power phrases and activate on the 9 red note. This is the optimal star power path for RB assuming that you can hit all of the SP phrases. If you cannot then you might want to change the activations around and basically use a 2-2-2 path which will probably yield more points for you.

2 - NN
2 - RY
2 - NN

Hope this helps

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
WiiRockDS  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 - 1B
3 - 2RY
2 - 2Y

Goals:

Put an X in Box: BoX
Don't put an X in this box: Paradox
fattjoey  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know im a lil late on this but everyones saying 5th gr on the 2nd activation but the chart posted has it on the 9th gr
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fattjoey wrote:
i know im a lil late on this but everyones saying 5th gr on the 2nd activation but the chart posted has it on the 9th gr

on the second activation, you can activate on either the 1st, 3rd, 5th, or 7th GR and it will be almost exactly the same with minor changes in the BPM. But if you activate on the 9th GR you will override the next SP phrase.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Alza  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone give me some tips about FC this song? I'm trying to complete medium level, and i need only this, One and Number of the Beast.
My problem is right after the end of the "Flood", i cannot hit these 5 notes:

They seems too much fast, i'm able to do it at random, but not always. I tried to slow the song on practice, and i can easily do 100%, but on normal speed is a pain.
Any advice?
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alza wrote:
Could someone give me some tips about FC this song? I'm trying to complete medium level, and i need only this, One and Number of the Beast.

They seems too much fast, i'm able to do it at random, but not always. I tried to slow the song on practice, and i can easily do 100%, but on normal speed is a pain.
Any advice?

ok well the only real advice that i can give you is to anchor the green for the entire quad i.e. Otherwise... just keep practicing the slowest speed... and then use that as a reference because the actual song is twice the speed of slowest.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
Alza  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
Alza wrote:

Any advice?

ok well the only real advice that i can give you is to anchor the green for the entire quad i.e. Otherwise... just keep practicing the slowest speed... and then use that as a reference because the actual song is twice the speed of slowest.

Thanks for the help Chemmajr, i tried again but without luck, i have to improve my speed. Can i ask you what "anchor" is? I searched on the forum, but i'm not english and i'm not sure i understand. Is it when you keep a finger on the same button for that phrase? Like a "reference" finger? As in Vicarious (GH:WT), at the beginning (hard & expert) there is a long chart of G - R - G- Y - G - B, you can almost forgot the green and focus only on the others?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alza wrote:
chemmajr wrote:
Alza wrote:

Any advice?

Thanks for the help Chemmajr, i tried again but without luck, i have to improve my speed. Can i ask you what "anchor" is? I searched on the forum, but i'm not english and i'm not sure i understand. Is it when you keep a finger on the same button for that phrase? Like a "reference" finger? As in Vicarious (GH:WT), at the beginning (hard & expert) there is a long chart of G - R - G- Y - G - B, you can almost forgot the green and focus only on the others?

that is exactly what it is. You hold down green for the entire quad basically ignoring green, (but make sure that you hit it ).

Try and use this video as a reference to see how fast you have to strum. good luck

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
Alza  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
Alza wrote:
chemmajr wrote:
Alza wrote:

Any advice?

that is exactly what it is. You hold down green for the entire quad basically ignoring green, (but make sure that you hit it ).

Try and use this video as a reference to see how fast you have to strum. good luck

YAY finally i made it! 100%, 188403! Thank you so much Chemmajr, the green anchor helped a lot, the video give me the final tip, usually i play with the headphones, and i missed the timing of my strum, without it i was able to understand that i missed this part because i was to slow going from G to R.
Thanks again, and sorry for the post in this section, i should have posted my question in the game strategy sub-forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Medium All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: