ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Raining Blood
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lortwogo  

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For one run of Raining Blood, I didn't use 2-2-? or whatever it was... I usually get the first 3, miss the verse, get the Mosh 2 SP phrase, and use on the next green. That gets the Mosh 2 and cuts partially into Drizzle 2. By the GR chords at the bridge you should have at least 140-150k. Then by hitting the bridge, and most of the chours, then getting the stream of greens a x4 multiplier... I got 237k. El Jefe for the win .

So my path was...

5 - Immediately
2 - Whatever part of Flood! you're good at

Works well.

http://www.twitch.tv/lortwogo
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lortwogo Wii Friend Code: 055960746179
q1w2e3r4t5y6u7i8  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill fc this song someday

GH80sX:
15 FC's. [ ] 7... don't have the game anymore

Achillez  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For people who are trying and having trouble with the
I was having lots of trouble but I figured out a seemingly effective way to do it. Look at it as a pattern but not like a zig zag but more of a this way helped me notice it looked like a middle slide sandwiched between two yellows.[/code] There is supposed to be spaces between starting and ending yellow on 2nd picture by the way.
FC Soothsayer []
#2 Campaign - Expert
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealAchilleZ - Comment, Rate, Subscribe.
JBwsNATION  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right so I found a really good path to 5* this. Get first three SP phrases And if you can hold a streak activate. Then get three or more Sp phrases and at verse 130 activate. Keep the best streak you can. i don't really know if it works but at least give it a try.
ManOfPopsicle  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr, I get stuck at like halfway thru mosh 1 every time.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't use the optimal path because I need to elbow strum when it's time to activate SP. I want to reFC, but don't know how to increase score. HELP ME !!!

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
RaNdOmK1d94  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
I can't use the optimal path because I need to elbow strum when it's time to activate SP. I want to reFC, but don't know how to increase score. HELP ME !!!

Just raise the guitar up just before you elbow strum.

PS3 Trophies | Addicted to Call of Duty!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: RaNdOmK1d94
bobbyjohnkarljr  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so if you cant get a multiplier on the mosh 2-2-2 (considering you miss the sp in the mosh
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 7* path in which all squeezes are on strum notes, and all the squeezes are possible because I tested them out. This will only work on the PS2 though because for some reason the cutoff for the PS2 is 5 points lower than every other system, and this path will get you exactly the 7* cutoff for the PS2.

Okay, I'm probably terrible at explaining paths, but I'll try.

3- activate on the BY chord in measure 55, and squeeze to the last red note in measure 61.

2- activate on the first RBO chord after you get two, and squeeze to the second RBO chord in the next set of RBO chords.

2- activate on the red note before the last three trills in flood!, squeeze to the green note after the third trill.

If you hit all these squeezes, drop no ticks, and get the fc, you will get a score of 357,047 which is exactly the 7* cutoff for the PS2. It is 5 points below the 7* cutoff for all the other systems. I have hit all these squeezes in different runs to test them out, so they are all possible. I know I am not the best at explaining a path, but it works trust me.
lamenamegoeshere  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for those who are just chasing the 5 star on this song, the best path i found when i 5 stared was that you should easly be able to get the first 2 star powers, i activated the first one right away in the gallops, then you NEED to either get the SP in the mosh 1 or verse, if you dont, just restart the song, unless you can FC the bridge and chorus easily, then get the SP in mosh 2 and activate it on the single note before the triples, or if you can squeeze, then gladly do it, and thats the sp i used to 5 star it =]
hope this helps
link1547  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'm in serious need of a new star path. Right now I hit the first 2, miss the ones in mosh 1 and the verse and hit the next 2 and sometimes the one in Flood!. I save all my SP until after the I get the SP in mosh 2 and use that immediately. Then if I have it, just use the rest sometime in Flood!. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here, and any help would be great.
aggiesrule413  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too. only song i havent 5 starred on the main setlist
mtallen56  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the path i found for 5* it.
(all of these paths are assuming you cant hit the star power in the verse or in the flood and you do not squeeze)

the traditional path for 5* it is 2-2 using star power during the gallop and in mosh 2. i found that this path will only weild 40,800 points (so sqeezing) so i created two more paths that will give you more points than that.

the first path i created is a 4 path you just save up all the star power unitl mosh 2 (the one off the staring riff, the one in the gallop, the one in the mosh 1, and the one in mosh 2) and you use it at the first 3 chord after you get the star power in mosh 2, it should last until the second riff like the intro.
this path gives you 45,200 points

the second path i created and best path is a 2-3 path. you use the first star power in the gallop and that should give you 17,600 points. then you save the star power from mosh 1 and 2 and you get the one in the bridge. then you use them in the chorus and it should be able to get you 38,400 (in the chorus)
so this path gives you 56,000 points, 15,200 points more than the traditional path.

i am almost 100% positive these paths are bettter but if anyone would like to double check for me that would be awesome
Darkest  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't hit the SP in Mosh 1 AT ALL! What path would be possible for 5*?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Raining FCs Reply with quote

I've FC'd this. It's so freakin' easy. I could just sit on a damn couch and say "I'm gonna FC something" it just doesn't work on TTFAF. But yes, I have FC'd Raining Blood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: