ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Raining Blood
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpb813  

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheTrueSatanist wrote:
Alright, that was downright rude. Someone isn't allowed to post good scores unless they are well known eh? If that's so, why doesn't half of this community go away. Consider that he hasn't inputted his score yet his friend doesn't have a SH account, or he even just made a typo.

You can't assume someone is lying anymore than you can boast you got 666k on Jordan. You have no proof he's lying. Seriously, don't just look at the score, ask him if he made a typo, if he meant 450k w/e don't just say "U HAVE NO SCORES I HAVEN'T SEEN U ON YT U R A FAEK"

This may seem like backseat modding and if the staff deem it so, then by all means, delete my post, but I'm just trying to tel him he's being quite rude

Lol, i wasnt trying to flame the guy, its just I was pointing out that he had no proof and that the score was highly improbable.

And about the "well known player thing" I meant that if you are well known, people will believe a score without a pic/vid.

kthxbye
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: