ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cliffs of Dover
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mowgs  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRDiesel wrote:
ImmortalX wrote:
Fuck. Thought I had it right.

Oh well. Time to try out the-

Oh wait. I can't hit the part of the first activation. Fuck the part.

God damn it, how does ANYBODY hit that?

And don't say tapping. Otherwise I'll cry.

Actually, I tap it, and though not consistently, I do quite well as far as getting through it. Left hand fingers 1-3 do and right hand taps

~Diesel

Im not sure if anybody else uses the same technique as I do, but I tap all the oranges with my right pointer finger and elbow strum into it. The only problem with this is that you have to elbow strum out of it too.
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mowgs wrote:
DDRDiesel wrote:
ImmortalX wrote:

Actually, I tap it, and though not consistently, I do quite well as far as getting through it. Left hand fingers 1-3 do and right hand taps

~Diesel

Im not sure if anybody else uses the same technique as I do, but I tap all the oranges with my right pointer finger and elbow strum into it. The only problem with this is that you have to elbow strum out of it too.

i don't tap anymore for sp reasons, but when i was i would fret the first orange or two so i could regular strum, activate sp (i basically have to use select), and have time for my right hand to come over, then fret last couple of oranges, giving my right hand enough time to come back.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Rishi  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mowgs wrote:
DDRDiesel wrote:
ImmortalX wrote:

~Diesel

yeah, but thats not too bad compared to the second tapping section. i find that i have to elbow strum the blue after the orange sustain and then elbow strum again on the orange to start the chain.

and is it just me, or does anyone else have trouble keeping a combo at the very end of the outro? i used to hit it almost every time, but after just going over it in practice mode, just to sort out some kinks, i kept missing :S

www.justgiving.com/rishib

Please donate! =)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rishi wrote:
Mowgs wrote:
DDRDiesel wrote:
ImmortalX wrote:

~Diesel

yeah, but thats not too bad compared to the second tapping section. i find that i have to elbow strum the blue after the orange sustain and then elbow strum again on the orange to start the chain.

and is it just me, or does anyone else have trouble keeping a combo at the very end of the outro? i used to hit it almost every time, but after just going over it in practice mode, just to sort out some kinks, i kept missing :S

The second one is easier in my opinion. Before I got the FC, I was pretty much hitting both of them everytime though. Yeah the One Last Solo is hard.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Mowgs wrote:
DDRDiesel wrote:
ImmortalX wrote:

~Diesel

The second one is easier in my opinion. Before I got the FC, I was pretty much hitting both of them everytime though. Yeah the One Last Solo is hard.

its just the very end bit that gets me. i think its a R, then Y, then G HOPO bit, followed by a 4 note descending PO and then the three note chord. i usually mess up there :S

www.justgiving.com/rishib

Please donate! =)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rishi wrote:
YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Mowgs wrote:
DDRDiesel wrote:
ImmortalX wrote:

~Diesel

its just the very end bit that gets me. i think its a R, then Y, then G HOPO bit, followed by a 4 note descending PO and then the three note chord. i usually mess up there :S

Yeah I probably broke about 10 FC's there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...yeaaahh... I think I'm going to use 4-4-2-2-2....

The seesaw part is just as hard on the dualshock, as opposed to most parts with wild notes all over the place(such as Less Talk More Rokk... ahem.)

wuLFe wrote:
Ninja Gaiden kicks my ass and sends me running home to mummy screaming like a prepubescent girl named Sally Mae
adrian14752  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man.. i got 93% and i got 181,175 and its still a four star.. is it me or my game?
DDRDiesel  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:
Rishi wrote:
YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Mowgs wrote:
DDRDiesel wrote:
ImmortalX wrote:

~Diesel

Yeah I probably broke about 10 FC's there.

I always break my FC right at the first see-saw solo, and the second one starting at the so on and so forth. Not to mention the ending solo right before the chord is a pain in my ass to get, never got it to this day, miss at least one note every time.

~Diesel

P.S.: Longest quoting FTW
fishnook  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how are you supposed to play this song
3-bet all songs on GH3 on Expert
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: i dont have one PSN Name: i dont have one
Kevosuki  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian14752 wrote:
man.. i got 93% and i got 181,175 and its still a four star.. is it me or my game?

i thought 180,000 was the cutoff for 5 star. If it isnt, then you were really close
TheFrank  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many points do I lose by activating right at the starting of the first see-saw rather than in the middle-ish?

I just find it a lot more of a hassle to try to tilt my guitar and tap that rather than just tap it..

[Edit] Nevermind, I just tried tilting during the proper activation time and FC'd the whole song..

Pimpshit.
BiLLs39  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my best for this song is 250gs n 97% with controller....cant do the part that every1s talking bout =(
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a weird way of tapping Intro Solo B; I elbow-strum it to start but I cross my hands so that left holds orange and my right index finger taps everything else O_o

Like this, where red is my right hand:

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
jko821  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so, ive been able to fc this many times (like 20+ times literally) the best score i got was 323190. i know i missed the first squeeze which gives me +200 which would have put my score ranked 4 or so with 323390. do you know if lo7 uses a different star path or which notes he's able to squeeze more? cause 2 more notes squeezed is kinda hard to do :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: