ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Helicopter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
emptyset  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even know which five star powers are missing on the 360, but there's definitely 16 phrases on this chart, and 11 in the game. Good luck pathing this.

Location: Long Island... owait, Vancouver Island... Yep, Vancouver Island.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyset wrote:
I don't even know which five star powers are missing on the 360, but there's definitely 16 phrases on this chart, and 11 in the game. Good luck pathing this.

There is something really, really odd about this. I checked more stats in game, and we apparently got 12/11 phrases! I forgot to check which are real ones today, but if anyone else goes ahead and finds out before I post back, I know I'd be thankful.
Welcome, Piso. Your last login was Sep. 6, 2009, 1:41AM. - From April 25th, 2010. Hihi.

My GH2 co-op paths hosting

10:56 JR626-1 : i'm half retarded now
10:56 jaimeclaude : now?
10:56 psxfreak101 : only half?

demolitionstyle  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On 360 only the lead has starpower. However, if the song is played in practice mode then played in coop, random starpowers will appear in the rhythm. We've had one occur at the beginning along with the first lead sp, and one seemingly random about 60% into the song. We're only using scores with the standard 11 lead starpowers though.
HighRoller21  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm 12/11 Starpowers?

Proud Owner of Millionaire Pair
currently 5th on XBL leaderboards of Suck My Kiss Coop
[ ] 5 Star TTF&F (472K)
eraser2224  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so is the 360 version the only one with fucked up sp? because like 15 of the top 20 scores are ps2. also, what a dumb mistake.
MACGYVERRRRRRRRR  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eraser2224 wrote:
so is the 360 version the only one with fucked up sp? because like 15 of the top 20 scores are ps2. also, what a dumb mistake.

Yes. Even the PC version (which is basically a 360 port) has the correct SP.
NejiHyuuga777  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, despite all of the glitches happening on this song, I'll go ahead and make an SP path based on the note chart provided.
Edit: Got one already. However, it might not be optimal.
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=helicoptercoopexpertdz4.png

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the Chart we use (Sorry you have to watch the video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZUD1FtGSdo

Proud Owner of Millionaire Pair
currently 5th on XBL leaderboards of Suck My Kiss Coop
[ ] 5 Star TTF&F (472K)
anterth  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is optimal. im almost sure of it.

on the first activation...if the lead feels like double squeezing you can activate on the last GY chord and hit the last YB chord early and net an extra 400 pts.

OR...if you activate slightly before or right on beat 3.5 of measure of measure 24, the rythym guitar can squeeze in their first RB chord while the Lead hits their YB chord late and still gets the SP. This will net the same extra 400 pts and is easier but still tricky.

GOOD LUCK!!

thanks Karatechess!!
pman5595  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimal path for 360 (no rhythm sp's)

Proud Social Liberal. What are you? Post your result in your signature. Genius, genius, and genius.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My co-op partner Josh came up with this; it's better than anterth's (my first attempt at using Paint; I think it turned out okay):

Helicopter Co-op Path

The squeezes marked are all the ones that I'm sure are possible because I've hit them, although the size on the path probably bears no resemblance to how big the squeeze actually is. I'd bet that a squeeze to rhythm's first trip chord in measure 94 is possible on the fourth activation, but I've never gotten it. Likewise, if you had the most 1337 co-op squeezing team possible, you could probably split squeeze the front end of the last activation and still hit the marked back end (netting an extra 400), but that's just ridiculous .

EDIT: Image fixed for Mr. Picky down there :P
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian

Last edited by zsjostrom35 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zsjostrom35 wrote:
My co-op partner Josh came up with this; it's better than anterth's (my first attempt at using Paint; I think it turned out okay):

Helicopter Co-op Path

The squeezes marked are all the ones that I'm sure are possible because I've hit them, although the size on the path probably bears no resemblance to how big the squeeze actually is. I'd bet that a squeeze to rhythm's first trip chord in measure 94 is possible on the fourth activation, but I've never gotten it. Likewise, if you had the most 1337 co-op squeezing team possible, you could probably split squeeze the front end of the last activation and still hit the marked back end (netting an extra 400), but that's just ridiculous .

EXACT same path as mine. I don't see any way to make it better (except by marking the first activation on rhythm as well as you did on lead <_<).

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: