ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Generation Rock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
KPaq00  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2-2-2-2-2-2
All instant
Couple tweaks possible
MarioArturo  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 1st G
2 NN
2 NN
3 16th Y

Any other ideas?, With this path I have 71,970
InsolentWill  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarioArturo wrote:
3 1st G
2 NN
2 NN
3 16th Y

Mario,

If you move your first activation back a note (to the 2nd Yellow), you will gain an extra note under star power, plus you can still pick up some ticks off that Green sustain.

Hope it helps,
~iw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InsolentWill wrote:
MarioArturo wrote:
3 1st G
2 NN
2 NN
3 16th Y

Mario,

If you move your first activation back a note (to the 2nd Yellow), you will gain an extra note under star power, plus you can still pick up some ticks off that Green sustain.

Hope it helps,
~iw

Thanks, i got 72,318 with the altered first SP activation. Second place though, because i missed the last yellow squeeze =(

PS3 Trophies | Addicted to Call of Duty!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: RaNdOmK1d94
sscotth  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bedlam wrote:
Just a quick question. Concerning your Generation Rock score on Easy, did you use the 80 % path or did you get the optimal squeeze?

Current Score = 72,610 (2nd)

For those who don't know... The only difference between the 80 and 100% path is the last activation. The optimal path gives you 19 ticks via the Green hold in measure 93 rather than about 9 reasonably achievable ticks in measure 101 (yielding about 40 more points). While the 80% path is significantly easier on the last activation, the 100% path here is fairly easy to achieve (compared to many other songs' optimal paths) b/c there are no wammy bonuses to earn (not even one in the whole song).

So your answer is that I used the 80% path. However, I have not played this song since I achieved the 80% squeezes with relative ease, mainly because it earned me 1st place overall at the time and didn't need to go for it, but I certainly think the 100% is possible earning about 40+ more points. (Bedlam seems to have it)

BTW, has anyone determined the maximum tick squeeze timing window yet? 11? 12? 13?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: XxTrEmExScotTxX
Bedlam  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is all accurate, however the least squeeze is much tougher than many upperbound squeezes. An 8th note double squeeze at 158 BPM is pretty much the edge of what is humanly possible on GH3, and I can tell you that it took about 5 or 6 tries because I underestimated how much you have to squeeze that note. (I had more ticks on all my previous tries -_-)

This is not directed at anyone, but if you don't have multiple upperbound squeezes under your belt, I wouldn't advise going for this upperbound, unless you're desperate for a 1st (I did leave approxmatly 12 points in ticks out there).

GL if you are going for that squeeze
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: