ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Don't Hold Back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
JR626  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could be wrong. I just made this path now going off of memory from what I did to get the score I have. Not sure if going 4 at the end is worth wasting the last phrase or not, but this is what I have.

Don't Hold Back Hard SP

EDIT: It is possible to reach that GB chord in the 1st activation even though I don't have it marked on the chart. Other than that, my activations are right.

If you want to go for optimal (lolwut), you have to do the last activation one note earlier than I have marked and double squeeze to that Y note, which would be very hard to do.

Last edited by JR626 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
officialmaniac  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that path has me first right now on 360, but it is 1200 off upperbound with my execution
lassise  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for text version:
2- NN
3- Chorus
3- NN
4 -14th green note after the hold, or you can look at it as the second to last green before yellow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I used debr's optimal path for my FC and got 19th on PS2. When I saw NIN's video, his 2nd activation is earlier and he sits 3rd across all platforms I believe. Are all the songs for debr's GH3 paths incorrect? I'd really hate to have to redux a bunch of stuff because the path was incorrect.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blakstang98 wrote:
So I used debr's optimal path for my FC and got 19th on PS2. When I saw NIN's video, his 2nd activation is earlier and he sits 3rd across all platforms I believe. Are all the songs for debr's GH3 paths incorrect? I'd really hate to have to redux a bunch of stuff because the path was incorrect.
Activating according to debr's path nets you the same amount of points as activating according to what NIN did. The difference is that NIN was able to make the squeeze at the end, whereas you were a bit off.
BA142  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PieGuy wrote:
blakstang98 wrote:
Activating according to debr's path nets you the same amount of points as activating according to what NIN did. The difference is that NIN was able to make the squeeze at the end, whereas you were a bit off.

yeah, on the second activation, activate on the GR chords (preferably the first one) and squeeze to the first GR chord in m67. Even if the upperbound path says it will net you more points, the gh3 paths don't take into account tick bursts. At m80 it says you should have 117298 with the upperbound path, because you are guaranteed those ticks. I've gotten as much as 117342 using the 80% squeeze path
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: