ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Prayer of the Refugee

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JCirri  
 




Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 4534
Location: Baltimore, MD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
BrianBAM19  
 




Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2804
Location: San Antonio, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure this is optimal, it should at least get 301,8xx.

2-4th RB chord
2-next note
2-2nd GY
3-next note
_________________


KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
dragonfyre17  
 




Joined: 27 Apr 2007
Posts: 294
Location: new york city

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is optimal, it should at least get 301,8xx.

2-4th RB chord
2-next note
2-2nd GY
3-next note


that's pretty similar to Sully's path, and i agree that it's probably optimal. however, i found that if i delayed the first and second activations just a split second until the next chord, i was able to squeeze an extra chord at the end and somehow managed to top Sully's score by a few hundred points (which i'm sure is a fluke and he'll take it back in no time). so i think there is room for some minor tweaks, but it seems like a good path to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: dragonfyre177
BrianBAM19  
 




Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2804
Location: San Antonio, Texas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, you're right. The first activation ends on a blank part of the measure where another note could fit in, and the 2nd activation would end on a single note when in fact it could end on a chord. OK, the new activations are:

2-5th RB chord
2-1st RB chord
2-2nd GY chord
3-next note

Thanks for the help.
_________________


KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Hi7  
 




Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 277
Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully's path barely got me 300K. I'll try this when I get home.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Hiseven7
JR626  
 




Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 1622
Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From dragonfyre's post, and how high debr's optimal score is on this song, I know for a fact that double squeezes are possible on all 4 activations.

So I drew BrianBAM's path so I could actually see where to try to squeeze to. Keep in mind that all the activations go one note farther than they're "supposed" to but because of the high BPM + timing window, they're possible to hit.

PotR Hard SP
_________________
psxfreak101, regarding jaimeclaude's 1st place league score on BttW wrote:
<psx> not our fault she can squeeze balls to the wall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: JRM626
BradBjorkman  
 




Joined: 31 Aug 2007
Posts: 523
Location: Puyallup, WA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR626 wrote:
From dragonfyre's post, and how high debr's optimal score is on this song, I know for a fact that double squeezes are possible on all 4 activations.

So I drew BrianBAM's path so I could actually see where to try to squeeze to. Keep in mind that all the activations go one note farther than they're "supposed" to but because of the high BPM + timing window, they're possible to hit.

PotR Hard SP



i really think im missing something with this path, i cant even hit 300k and i think im a pretty decent squeezer
_________________
Fuck Freebird
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JR626  
 




Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 1622
Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BradBjorkman wrote:
JR626 wrote:
From dragonfyre's post, and how high debr's optimal score is on this song, I know for a fact that double squeezes are possible on all 4 activations.

So I drew BrianBAM's path so I could actually see where to try to squeeze to. Keep in mind that all the activations go one note farther than they're "supposed" to but because of the high BPM + timing window, they're possible to hit.

PotR Hard SP



i really think im missing something with this path, i cant even hit 300k and i think im a pretty decent squeezer

Well I just did the math and if you perfectly execute this path it should get you 302,456 so you must be activating wrong somewhere because even without double squeezes you should be able to break 300k, and I know you can squeeze.
_________________
psxfreak101, regarding jaimeclaude's 1st place league score on BttW wrote:
<psx> not our fault she can squeeze balls to the wall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: JRM626
BrianBAM19  
 




Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2804
Location: San Antonio, Texas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR626 wrote:
BradBjorkman wrote:
JR626 wrote:
From dragonfyre's post, and how high debr's optimal score is on this song, I know for a fact that double squeezes are possible on all 4 activations.

So I drew BrianBAM's path so I could actually see where to try to squeeze to. Keep in mind that all the activations go one note farther than they're "supposed" to but because of the high BPM + timing window, they're possible to hit.

PotR Hard SP



i really think im missing something with this path, i cant even hit 300k and i think im a pretty decent squeezer

Well I just did the math and if you perfectly execute this path it should get you 302,456 so you must be activating wrong somewhere because even without double squeezes you should be able to break 300k, and I know you can squeeze.
Except that's not the right path anymore. I found a tweak in the last activation that got me 301,176 with no double squeezes. I'll edit this once I find it again.

EDIT:Move the last activation to the 5th blue. NOW it's optimal.
_________________


KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
JR626  
 




Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 1622
Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
JR626 wrote:
BradBjorkman wrote:
JR626 wrote:
From dragonfyre's post, and how high debr's optimal score is on this song, I know for a fact that double squeezes are possible on all 4 activations.

So I drew BrianBAM's path so I could actually see where to try to squeeze to. Keep in mind that all the activations go one note farther than they're "supposed" to but because of the high BPM + timing window, they're possible to hit.

PotR Hard SP



i really think im missing something with this path, i cant even hit 300k and i think im a pretty decent squeezer

Well I just did the math and if you perfectly execute this path it should get you 302,456 so you must be activating wrong somewhere because even without double squeezes you should be able to break 300k, and I know you can squeeze.
Except that's not the right path anymore. I found a tweak in the last activation that got me 301,176 with no double squeezes. I'll edit this once I find it again.

EDIT:Move the last activation to the 5th blue. NOW it's optimal.

lolwut?

The 5th B note would put you a ways past the last YO chord. I think you mean the 2nd RB chord in measure 141, squeezed to the last YO chord. Nice find for an extra 200 points.
_________________
psxfreak101, regarding jaimeclaude's 1st place league score on BttW wrote:
<psx> not our fault she can squeeze balls to the wall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: JRM626
BrianBAM19  
 




Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2804
Location: San Antonio, Texas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR626 wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:
JR626 wrote:
BradBjorkman wrote:
JR626 wrote:
From dragonfyre's post, and how high debr's optimal score is on this song, I know for a fact that double squeezes are possible on all 4 activations.

So I drew BrianBAM's path so I could actually see where to try to squeeze to. Keep in mind that all the activations go one note farther than they're "supposed" to but because of the high BPM + timing window, they're possible to hit.

PotR Hard SP



i really think im missing something with this path, i cant even hit 300k and i think im a pretty decent squeezer

Well I just did the math and if you perfectly execute this path it should get you 302,456 so you must be activating wrong somewhere because even without double squeezes you should be able to break 300k, and I know you can squeeze.
Except that's not the right path anymore. I found a tweak in the last activation that got me 301,176 with no double squeezes. I'll edit this once I find it again.

EDIT:Move the last activation to the 5th blue. NOW it's optimal.

lolwut?

The 5th B note would put you a ways past the last YO chord. I think you mean the 2nd RB chord in measure 141, squeezed to the last YO chord. Nice find for an extra 200 points.
Um, if you can double squeeze, then yes. I said the 5th B because the last activation lasts 6 measures exactly, no whammying. So from the RB chord to there would be right for double squeezing, but the note right after is correct if you can't, which is quite a lot of people.
_________________


KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
JR626  
 




Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 1622
Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
JR626 wrote:
The 5th B note would put you a ways past the last YO chord. I think you mean the 2nd RB chord in measure 141, squeezed to the last YO chord. Nice find for an extra 200 points.

Um, if you can double squeeze, then yes. I said the 5th B because the last activation lasts 6 measures exactly, no whammying. So from the RB chord to there would be right for double squeezing, but the note right after is correct if you can't, which is quite a lot of people.

Ah, I see what you mean. The only reason I said move it back to the RB chord is because you said "now it's optimal", and activating at that B note wouldn't be optimal.
_________________
psxfreak101, regarding jaimeclaude's 1st place league score on BttW wrote:
<psx> not our fault she can squeeze balls to the wall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: JRM626
DrofMot  
  
  



Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 1133

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

297136 using optimal path, without "squeezing", since i have no idea what it is...and i missed a hold in there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lassise  
 




Joined: 27 May 2007
Posts: 332
Location: Ellicott City, MD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooo i never get good scores and i got 14th with 2-2-2-3 not trying for squeezes, i wasn't even aiming at an fc, just a high score
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: TheLassassin3a1
Erodyne  
 




Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 1493

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or is this song like really addicting?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 416765768730
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB