ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Way It Ends
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fudrick  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bj0rn wrote:
fudrick wrote:
I know that most people do their first activation on the in M47 and have it end on the in M55, but is it possible to squeeze in the right before the in M47? Because I've squeezed that really far and then squeezed the at the end and the sp went on for quite a while, however I haven't been able to squeeze the in.

Technically, yes. But it's an 8th note double squeeze at 185 bpm. While those are possible at such as low a speed as 135 bpm, this is still VERY hard because of how difficult this song is to squeeze anyway. For reference, the PotR (8th note) double squeezes are at 195 bpm. That's 10 bpm faster (read: easier) than this squeeze. And like I said, at the pace TWIE is going at, it takes serious skills to pull off a good squeeze like this (80% squeeze or so).

When going for 1st place and the league win on this song, I didn't even bother about this squeeze. Still go it (the 1st and the league win, not the squeeze)

I had a feeling that it would be possible, but barely. I was wondering if I could learn to hit it I would at least tie BBK on my reFC that I'm going for today. I usually have 419976 at the break, but he had 420176. I guess I could squeeze another red on the third activation. Thanks for the quick answer Bj0rn.

NukeboySC  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great path, Will try to 5* this beast now. Only gotten around 200 k or so, but these paths look really nice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: