ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - Expert Thread - Week 4 Songs Posted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pashumba  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we'll be seeing most likely quite a few optimal scores for closer, especially now with motivation to get them as for Anarchy in the UK and In the Belly of a Shark, i've been looking for some more FCs, but Raining Blood is one i'm going to have to work on as i barely 5*ed it, but i'm sure i'll be able to work a decent score out of it. can't wait to kick this off

Chris9092  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^_^ I just 5*'d Raining Blood Yesterday so hopefully I'll do good there, and Closer... well who hasn't fc'd it :p The rest are okay i guess.
ViPeR6  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killoff wrote:

In the Belly of a Shark - <3333333333333333333333333333333 Will fc.

Why does everyone like this song so much? Its screamo shit. worst song in the game, by far, except maybe kool thing. I despise playing this song, and wish it wasnt in the league at all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViPeR6 wrote:
Killoff wrote:

Why does everyone like this song so much? Its screamo shit. worst song in the game, by far, except maybe kool thing. I despise playing this song, and wish it wasnt in the league at all.

I agree with you so hard. I hate that song. The HOPO's in that are so shitty.
Drunken Javery Mann: If we can put a man on the moon, we can put a man on the sun. We can put all the men in the world on the sun. There'll be a textile factory there, with wings. Inside that are all the women of the world. On the outside, there's an inch-long chain that attaches that textile factory to the one with the men in it. All 3 million of them. And then we will colonize the sun and make little communities. Because if we can put a man on the moon, then obviously we can do this.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, im so screwed but at least I will be having fun while doing it. Closer and Anarchy I should be able to FC. Belly of a shark, i guess I could I havent played it on expert so it seems like the only difficult pasrt is the mass trip chords at the end, so who knows. As for RB, I love the song so its great to listen to (even though they cut off the first 35 or so seconds of the song), and hopefully I can get something of a half-decent score on it. No 5-star though, the solo kills me massively. My best part is actually the mosh, at least the few times i did play it.

Should be fun
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This'll be fun, I guess. I wanted an excuse to do better on Closer and Anarchy. Belly of a Shark, ehhhh. Raining Blood, >___>.
Piso  

Location: Long Island... owait, Vancouver Island... Yep, Vancouver Island.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

backinblack167 wrote:
In the Belly of a Shark is TERRIBLE. Honestly, who designed this chart?

This song is the poster child of "Why GH2's HOPO's > GH3's."

I used to think this too. Until I figured out how the hopo's work. Seriously, now I can't stop playing it - it's so freaking awesome.

The majority of the hopo's are just po's. If you try playing the chart on hard, you'll know just where to strum.
Welcome, Piso. Your last login was Sep. 6, 2009, 1:41AM. - From April 25th, 2010. Hihi.

My GH2 co-op paths hosting

10:56 JR626-1 : i'm half retarded now
10:56 jaimeclaude : now?
10:56 psxfreak101 : only half?

bobthefish1  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closer- squeezefest and on my game/system there is a whammy delay, so it is impossible to hit the first squeeze (I've tried and haven't even come that close)
In the belly of a shark-haven't played this yet so we'll see...
anarchy in the UK-not a hard FC but because of my game's whammy delay, squeezing is super difficult
Raining blood-I have been needing a good run in this one for a while (where I FC all up to the green streak), but I always mess up in verse or mosh 1 (though i have FCed both). I think that for my skill level, I should do better than average this week
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ill actually have to try and squeeze in closer. I havent FCed anarchy in the uk yet but i know i can. ITBOAS i dont know im decent at it. And raining blood ill be luck if i can 5 star it again. Ive only done it once.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

say we can't clear a song on normal means (rianing blood. T.T meh. i've had this game for 4 days, and i can't even beat Before I Forget and 3's and 7's... but I do have raining blood unlocked... quick play unlock all cheat. i r noob.)... can we play that song at full speed training and take the percentage, streak, and score from that?

The Devil Went Down Through The Fire and Flames when he got Stricken with The Metal then there was Black Sunshine and it began Raining Blood While Ruby Bangs the Drums and I Lay Down. Then A Hurricane came Rocking in Cambodia where It Ends.
jrod  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5010

I played the song/twist during the week, but I kept failing due to the difficulty. What do I do?
Submit your highest % failure for the song. You will still get credit for submiting a 'score'. Chances are, if you failed to pass the song, others may also fail to pass the song. For some of the known tougher songs (Jordan), the managers will probably implement a tie-breaking system. These will be announced/explained as needed in the weekly thread.
kakashipwnzor  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T.T i r fail... XD ok. i hope with my training regimen i can beat Raining Blood before saturday.

The Devil Went Down Through The Fire and Flames when he got Stricken with The Metal then there was Black Sunshine and it began Raining Blood While Ruby Bangs the Drums and I Lay Down. Then A Hurricane came Rocking in Cambodia where It Ends.
TGantz  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raining Blood
I thought I might get a good start, too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImmortalX wrote:
ViPeR6 wrote:
Killoff wrote:

I agree with you so hard. I hate that song. The HOPO's in that are so shitty.

i dont use HO/PO's in this song at all, i strum everything, seems to work too. the only part of this song i like is the famous line "so fucking cold, so fucking dark", then its downhill from there.
jtownwhiteboy92  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright,i just dont like the idea of raining blood
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 3 of 29

Jump to: