ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Updated Stats Images! Now supports up to 4 games!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cr250guy  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any plans for a RockBand Stats image in the future?

meister  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have wanted to donate, but haven't gotten around to it, I can't on the ps3 browser and don't have a computer so I can't from here. Maybe I will now, but for some reason I'm thinking of getting rock band so I might not want to donate yet, but I will eventually for sure, for an extra team and the scores thing

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
lovekeiiy  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Updated Stats Images! Now supports up to 4 games! Reply with quote

Deimos wrote:
...People who have purchased the basic "dynamic status image" upgrade will be able to select up to two games for their sig image to be built out of. We have added further, cheaper sig image upgrades to the store that will increase the maximum number of games you may select. ...[/b]

Can you explain a bit further the cheaper sig image upgrades? I haven't gotten enough contribution points to get the basic yet. When I went to the store to check out what the further upgrades were, there was no change from checking it out earlier. I looked at the major thread on stat images, and nonething was discussed on that topic that I found.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You first would need to activate the option to "Enable your stats image". Then the option will change into a different upgrade to "Upgrade stats image game slots from 2 to 3" for an additional 10 points. And then if that is purchased, a final upgrade from "3 to 4 game slots" is available for 10 points again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! Thanks for the update!

I can't take advantage of it yet since I only have 3 games but I look forward to donating more points in the future when I get more.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
ViPeR6  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! Awesome job man! Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys take those Visa gift cards?
They have like $50 or so, and work in all stores that accept Visa, not sure about online, though.
dforce1  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnit how do u post pictures?
lisamariefan  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dforce1 wrote:
damnit how do u post pictures?

Quote:
VIII: How do I get those images that display my rankings into my signature?

ScoreHero has the ability to generate custom images for you to advertise in your forum signatures or websites to show off your scores and rankings. It costs 20 contribution points to obtain this image, and is attainable in one of two ways.

Method 1: Donate $16 to ScoreHero. This is the smallest amount of money you can donate that will get you 20 contribution points. This is the money to-contribution-points transfer table, and tells you how many points you can get based on how much money you donate:

Code:
$1: 1 point
$5: 6 points
$10: 13 points
$20: 30 points
$50: 100 points

Also, you are given nifty little stars next to your username for donating a certain amount of money. The "cutoffs" are as follows:

= $5
= $10
= $25
= $50
= $100
= $1000

Method 2: Narrow 20 cutoffs for ScoreHero. This is a free way to get the Daily Updating Stat Image, and is the method of choice for most members.

Unless you have DLC or something...donations are the way to go at this point. I don't remember what the upgrade costs...but as the quote says...$16 dollars for the image itself.

If you don't have a credit card, PayPal is the way to go, if you ask me...as long as you have a checking account.

Matt wrote:
I'm going to pistol whip the next person who says Rick Roll'd

Best percentage in RaBl: 91% T__T
lovekeiiy  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
You first would need to activate the option to "Enable your stats image". Then the option will change into a different upgrade to "Upgrade stats image game slots from 2 to 3" for an additional 10 points. And then if that is purchased, a final upgrade from "3 to 4 game slots" is available for 10 points again.

thanks for the reply. Luckily I mentioned I hadn't had the chance to upgrade yet. Doing it through contribution, rather than donations, takes a bit longer to get there. Now, I'm a little less ignorant towards the stats image. I still really like the image stats though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay @ 4 images i enjoy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! I'm saving contribution points to get one.
Sully  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work, as always.

And I'm repeating a question, but is there any immediate plan for Rock Band stat images?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
pk217doc  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question, although someone may have already asked at some point...

Does anyone like the idea of having the 4 games in the sig image stacked instead of side by side? I'm not complaining, I was just wondering if anyone had suggested it before or thought about it at some point?

The only 2 ways it would even be possible would be to have it stacked 2x2 or 4x1, instead of the current 1x4 setup. And if those other ways were easily created, I think it would be cool to allow those who have the option of going with any of the 3 styles (1x4, 2x2, 4x1) so whichever style they like the most can still be used.

Granted, I have no idea how hard this would be to implement for the mods/admins. And again, I am fine with how it is, but I'm sure there are others out there who might put their sig image on other sites and the overall length of the current setup may not work very well for them.

Alakaiser wrote:
They should be around some time between now and when they're up.
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind seeing the option for a 2x2 but, I think, a 4x1 would be a little too tall. some people have tall enough signatures as it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: