ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tournament - Guitar Hero God?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daeusix  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Tournament - Guitar Hero God? Reply with quote

Ok ... I was just wondering if anyone here lives in Sudbury cause our local College held a not widely known GH tournament. Anyways, why I ask. I walked by the touney on the way to Anatomy and happened to see a player who caught my eye. 6 footish ... kinda gothy ... anyways ... he freakin 100% everything he played. After seeing him play for a sec, I stayed and watched most of the competition. I never got his name ... I assumed he would be registered here. Anyone know of him? I would like to see his play history D:
daeusix  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if. I was certain someone would know him. I was certain he had an account here. T_T
daeusix  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind; found him!
Boon  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring him here
daeusix  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny thing; I did ask for him to register. Not in so many ways, but the implication was there. He said he would give the site a look through. Time will tell
b3nz0r  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Tournament - Guitar Hero God? Reply with quote

daeusix wrote:
Ok ... I was just wondering if anyone here lives in Sudbury cause our local College held a not widely known GH tournament. Anyways, why I ask. I walked by the touney on the way to Anatomy and happened to see a player who caught my eye. 6 footish ... kinda gothy ... anyways ... he freakin 100% everything he played. After seeing him play for a sec, I stayed and watched most of the competition. I never got his name ... I assumed he would be registered here. Anyone know of him? I would like to see his play history D:

Not hard. There are probably 12 songs I could play in a row and 100% them without too much effort. If all he was playing were Can't You Hear Me Knockin' and Heart Shaped Box and whatnot...well. Yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Tournament - Guitar Hero God? Reply with quote

b3nz0r wrote:
daeusix wrote:

Not hard. There are probably 12 songs I could play in a row and 100% them without too much effort. If all he was playing were Can't You Hear Me Knockin' and Heart Shaped Box and whatnot...well. Yeah.

But ... this is you. Aren't you the highest ranked? I was just suprised is all. Besides. He only got once chance per song ... and to 100% them ... is quite ... impressive. At least to me. The songs were random. I am sure that if six or jordan had been selected, then things would be different. Still. It is a worthy mention. The hardest I seen was Beast and the Harlot *is envious*
Kegermann  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: Tournament - Guitar Hero God? Reply with quote

daeusix wrote:
I was just suprised is all. Besides. He only got once chance per song ... and to 100% them ... is quite ... impressive. The hardest I seen was Beast and the Harlot *is envious*

I doubt he 100%ed BatH or he wasn't playing on expert.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKegermann PSN Name: Kegermann
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: