ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Walkthrough: Playing GH3 PC with PS2 Guitar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Safalex  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try to update drivers first

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: :? Reply with quote

hello! First I must apologize to my language but I think then probably someone can understand me ok.. this is old topic but I see then people here have good anserw. I have a problem with my guitar too this is guitar from PS2 (cable) with adapter. I connect the guitar and adapter and PC doesnt see the guitar (only see the adapter at name TWIN joustick USB)
when I check test and want test the buttons anything doesnt do. I check everything I connect to front and back USB. I check drivers and install new HID but the problem still now. I go to my friend and check guitar on the PS2 (fifa) and the controller its good working when I connect to him PC its working :/ (test and buttons !) I download the same Win XP by Symilion like have my friend install at home and nothing :/ !? What I can to do else ??
Maybe someone like me have the same problem I want Play at home on the TV but I cant please help (my friend have PC Dell ? I have Normal PC box on the foxconn motherboard )
tubis18  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: anybody help !? Reply with quote

plz anybody help me !
maximumnic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:10 am    Post subject: controller wont work Reply with quote

anyone else having this problem i have the adapter for ps2 to pc and ive tried my sg and my kramer but neither work the start button works sometimes and only two buttons work and its the red and blue ones but the red acts like the green one and the blue acts like the red one ive tried motionjoy, jytokey and xpadder nothing works need any help thankyou
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: