ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
XBox 360 and PS3 Title Update (12-15-07)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thedevilsreject  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know whether its because of lag, but often im using sp and my partner isnt or vice versa, but i would like to see that sorted out

oh, and never ever ever let steve ouimette leave, ever!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jax0509
rabidkitty4  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!! For the love of god and all Guitar heroes FIX THIS PLEASE! I would think that the enjoyment of the game would be priority number 1, and part of enjoying the game is seeing how big of a score you and your partner can accumulate. So please, fix this online SP bug.

Deimos wrote:
The multiple glaring bugs in online co-op seem to have still been ignored. The most major one is how you are not given credit for collecting two SP phrases if both players have SP phrases that end at the same time. You only receive the SP for one phrase instead of both.

Because of this bug, it is impossible to play online co-op on a competitive level against teams playing local co-op. It cheats you out of potentially multiple activations on certain songs, co-op scores from online teams can't even compare in these cases.
Note  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me add some positive feedback here.

On the X360 version at least the framerate issues seem to be completely gone, which was a game breaking bug. That is EXCELLENT. I would have deducted at least 20/100 points on reviews for choppy fps, but seems like most reviewers didn't much care.

I would have also liked to see the coop (or any other multiplayer) fret boards extended. Then the game would certainly get more play time from me at least.

Also, hyperspeed scores still don't register on guitarhero.com. That makes stat collecting on the whole site completely useless. If this is an intended feature, it would be good if it was mentioned somewhere (yes, it's a cheat, but I don't see the point).

Let's not get into a HS debate here, though, everyone knows all sides of it. Now that scores are browseable on gh.com, maybe you could add an extra field which says which HS was used to get the score among other stats - that would actually be a very nice bit of info and might be worth something as a community feature.
Davesterio  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noice

But could you pleast fix the Xbox Live Star Power Glitch

Say in Co-op booth people get sp. If u were playing splitscreen it counts as 2 but over xbox live it only counts as 1
nickelback777  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this may sound like a dumb question but how to u play co-op on XBL?

Back on topic: Nice updates, and hopefully there will be some new dlc's available soon to go along with the updates.
Ice  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViPeR6 wrote:
Why isnt the Wii getting patches? Can someone official please give some awnsers here, as this is very confusing and frustrating.

I happen to own the Wii version and am wondering the same thing.
Sottle  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably because the Wii doesn't have the infrastructure to support it.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
CapnSpanky  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad we got the new updates... I just wish there was some sort of patch that allowed you to enable/disable the tilt control of Star Power. My Les Paul functions near flawlessly, it just has a very very WIDE range at which it activates SP. My only complaint with this game. I don't even mind the slow DLC. (Because Steve Ouimette completely owns... and the boss songs are top notch as well )

Is it crazy to suggest something like this? Is it even possible to do? I know how the tilt sensor works for the most part, but does it register as a press of the back button or as its own function entirely? I don't want to take in a working guitar because of a function that I don't use...
RaNdOmK1d94  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So We Three Kings isn't PS3 DLC yet is it? and also can you use hyperspeed on PSN?

PS3 Trophies | Addicted to Call of Duty!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: RaNdOmK1d94
nimbus541  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

make some downloadable song on wii. it could work. they have that little shop thing like the ps3 and 360 do. i dont get why the wii doesnt get dlc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont know if this has been mentioned but i have noticed that some songs if you play them in easy/medium you dont hear some guitar parts, but now i dont hear them guitar parts even playing in hard/expert :S I dont know if this has anything to do with the latest update.

Proud owner of a wired GH3 Les Paul.
ocdrum44  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaNdOmK1d94 wrote:
So We Three Kings isn't PS3 DLC yet is it? and also can you use hyperspeed on PSN?

yes and yes

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ocdrum44 PSN Name: ocdrum44
GameOver  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got excited when i saw a game update!!!!

OMG the first one for any game i have since i bought the PS3 so many months ago

I dunno is is just me or did this update somehow slow down the songs a touch aswell. I played a few songs and they seemed slower than usual. .

I still suck at GH3 on anything other than Easy and Medium LOL

I'd just play GH1&2 Combo disk i made if TTF&F and One weren't so goddam addictive.

Time to play the Game
ocdrum44  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the update says there was en error with the download opperation....what do i do?

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ocdrum44 PSN Name: ocdrum44
bune  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

balla18 wrote:
i have GH3 for the PS3 and the main problems i have had are with the guitar, i have played game on PS2 and Xbox 360 and did way better on the songs. so i looked at my guitar for problems and noticed the strum bar wouldn't register all the time and the frets wouldn't register all the time when i pressed them in or they would flicker from pressed to not just wondering what is up because i have e-mailed the support people but they never replied sorry for the long message
this.

Also, where's the patch for co-op quickplay on the PS3? hmmmmmm?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: