ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New to ScoreHero? Read here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oboewan  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there!
Just a question about proofs:
Does your personal high score page on the GH website count as a proof source?
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oboewan wrote:
Hi there!
Just a question about proofs:
Does your personal high score page on the GH website count as a proof source?

Uhhh well actually if you upload your score to Scorehero and have a picture, the site will send your score to the mods as a 5* cutoff granted that it narrows down the range. I just saw a topic about that the other day, and I really didn't know about that feature until that topic, but yes; apparently if you submit a 5* (or 4*) score that narrows the cutoff and you have picture proof, it will be automatically sent to the mods.

But no, the site will not use any outside scores as a proof. You need to submit the score to SH and you need to have a picture.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
darthmonkeypug99  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you get accomplishment banners? I know you have to complete the accomplishment first but does somebody have to send you the code for it?
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darthmonkeypug99 wrote:
How do you get accomplishment banners? I know you have to complete the accomplishment first but does somebody have to send you the code for it?
You right click on the image and save it to your computer (Save Image As) and then you re-upload it to an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket. From there you take the image URL and surround it by [img] tags.
darthmonkeypug99  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footballtom3685 wrote:
darthmonkeypug99 wrote:
You right click on the image and save it to your computer (Save Image As) and then you re-upload it to an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket. From there you take the image URL and surround it by [img] tags.

I know how to put it on but I mean is there a place where all the banners live and roam happily and freely or do I have to get the banners off of other players achievement threads?
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darthmonkeypug99 wrote:
footballtom3685 wrote:
darthmonkeypug99 wrote:

I know how to put it on but I mean is there a place where all the banners live and roam happily and freely or do I have to get the banners off of other players achievement threads?

inv4der's banner thread (Rock Band)
82erkle's banner thread (Guitar Hero)
DanSoup's Banner Thread (All other video game banners)
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
metalfan914  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the guide Armageddon. I knew how to post scores and stuff, but the 4 and 5 - star cutoffs, man that really helped. Thanks

TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick question that I've always wondered about:

When you submit a proof, you have to narrow it down by a certain percentage in order to obtain contribution points, following this chart:
Code:
Cutoff Range    Required Narrowing %
-------------------------------------
> 10,000               40
1,001-10,000           30
101-1,000              20
10-100                 10
<10                   None
My question is, do you have to narrow by that percent, or narrow it to that percent? What mean is, say there's a cutoff with a range of exactly 10,000 points. Would you have to reduce it by 30%, to within 7,000 points, or reduce it to 30%, or 3,000 points?

EDIT: Thanks, TS.

Last edited by TheThirdDay on Mon May 25, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TheThirdDaySH
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
What mean is, say there's a cutoff with a range of exactly 10,000 points. Would you have to reduce it by 30%, to within 7,000 points, or reduce it to 30%, or 3,000 points?
By 30%.
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
dannylavallee  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i want to know can i still contribuate for cutoff range even if someone has do it?
and i want to know how many time will i wait for a reply? (from a mod or admin)
and can i know why my closer score is alway delete when i get a picture proof?
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dannylavallee wrote:
Hi, i want to know can i still contribuate for cutoff range even if someone has do it?

I'm going to pretend this said "Hi, I want to know if I can still submit a cutoff proof if the cutoff is already proven." The answer to that is no. If that's not your question, I have no idea what your question is.
dannylavallee wrote:

I'll pretend this says "How long will it take before my proof is accepted?" It depends on how long it is before a mod looks at it and approves it, usually not very long (within a day).
dannylavallee wrote:

Let's see...maybe because your other scores are way lower and you're a full 8 points higher than 2nd place on a song that the highest possible score has been reached? If you can do that impossibly good, you should easily be able to get optimals on a few others with full, valid proof, right?
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
dannylavallee  

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSorbera wrote:
dannylavallee wrote:

I'm going to pretend this said "Hi, I want to know if I can still submit a cutoff proof if the cutoff is already proven." The answer to that is no. If that's not your question, I have no idea what your question is.
dannylavallee wrote:

I'll pretend this says "How long will it take before my proof is accepted?" It depends on how long it is before a mod looks at it and approves it, usually not very long (within a day).
dannylavallee wrote:

Let's see...maybe because your other scores are way lower and you're a full 8 points higher than 2nd place on a song that the highest possible score has been reached? If you can do that impossibly good, you should easily be able to get optimals on a few others with full, valid proof, right?

so, if i get an other optimal my closer score will be accept?

and for the second question, i was asking how many time should i get a reply from a mod or admin because i ask him why my score was removed and he didn't reply (this was about 5days ago)
TakeNoPrisoners  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see any 'Insert' link, just a 'view all'
Kane40  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either you are on the Browse Scores page, or you selected "ALL" for the platform.

If it's the 1st, go to Manage Scores instead, for the 2nd, select your actual platform instead of all.

Hope that helps

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when putting in pictures for manage scores to prove 1st place scores, do you have to use an image-hosting site, or can you link it from "My Pictures"?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: